Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:43:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐶🐱🐾[ANN] Pawtocol - The World’s Most Advanced Pet Community 🐾🐱🐶  (Read 3423 times)
rogapervesf

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 05:19:51 PM

25% is a good motivation and can give an advantage right after listing. But I don't actually plan to sell tokens for me right now . Rather, it will be much more profitable in a year.

And besides tokens will be used as a means of payment which means you will be able to spend this money on your pet in the future buying various goods and services.

Yes, in the future it will provide tokens with great liquidity. That's why I like the economic model.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greatrirealfia

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 06:41:14 PM

On the site I see a lot of reputable partners and I am sure that the project will be in demand. I will buy tokens for me anyway on December 27 .

The demand for tokens will be huge in the future.
I think I can buy tokens as long as the bonus works.

To be honest, this is not a very popular exchange, but I think that for the initial stages it will be quite normal.
diahearoola

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 07:15:09 PM

I wonder how I can monetize the data of my Pets ? how will this model work and where can I read more about it?

You can buy the data or sell it if it's really useful. But I do not really understand who will analyze it.

You need to understand how it works. The data monetization scheme for me is not entirely clear right now.
I look forward to more news from the team regarding the implementation of this feature.
yervand82

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 07:55:05 PM

Visiting the vet regularly can help your pet stay as healthy as possible.

Up to One Year of Age
Adult Years
Senior Years

Article: https://www.reddit.com/r/Pawtocol/comments/e7fltm/vet_visits_prolong_pets_lives/

Thanks, guys and this is very interesting stuff for me. As for me seems software realistically will help Pets and their owners. I've never seen such a concept before.
Ekremforester

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 08:34:13 PM

On the site I see a lot of reputable partners and I am sure that the project will be in demand. I will buy tokens for me anyway on December 27 .

Previously there will be no rounds of sales on the site? I just want to buy tokens at the best possible price.
rogapervesf

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 09:05:08 PM

will I need to undergo identity verification on the exchange in order to buy tokens ? And whether citizens of the United States to participate in rounds of sales?

It will all depend on the exchange policy that will conduct the sales rounds. I have already decided for myself that I will take part in the sales rounds

But you need to understand when the project will be launched and implemented in full.
As I understand it will be an investment for the long term.
diahearoola

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 09:41:06 PM

Why is there no timeline in the roadmap? I would like to understand how much time is needed for when the project will be implemented.

This will depend on the rounds of sales. And I mean from how much money the team will be able to attract in the near future.
yervand82

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 10:07:49 PM

Visiting the vet regularly can help your pet stay as healthy as possible.

Up to One Year of Age
Adult Years
Senior Years

Article: https://www.reddit.com/r/Pawtocol/comments/e7fltm/vet_visits_prolong_pets_lives/

This is interesting information. I will continue to follow the news from the team and I just would like to download a demo version of the application to see how it works.
soatheslawnby

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 10:33:57 PM

Now for me this decision looks very interesting. I don't understand the concept of monetizing pet data. But marketplace and services for pets that will be in the application it will be very convenient.

Yes, it would be convenient to buy goods for the pet and cheaper to find a quality health service.

the fact that services will be better is a fact. And it will also be possible a system of reviews and ratings on the blockchain. which will allow users to choose better services.
Ekremforester

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 10:58:45 PM

will I need to undergo identity verification on the exchange in order to buy tokens ? And whether citizens of the United States to participate in rounds of sales?

it will all depend on the exchange policy. Personally, I already have an account on this exchange and I can take part in IEO right now
rogapervesf

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:36:02 AM

I wonder how I can monetize the data of my Pets ? how will this model work and where can I read more about it?

You can buy the data or sell it if it's really useful. But I do not really understand who will analyze it.

So the market may appear scammers and I need to understand that everything will be as honest and legal .

It will be great that we get a quick listing on exchanges. Anyway I'm interested in buying tokens for my portfolio
greatrirealfia

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 07:47:45 AM

The most common culprits behind the behavior of aggressive cats are three forms of redirected aggression.

Play or Aggression?
Inter-Cat Hostility
Territorial and Fear

Cek : https://mobile.twitter.com/pawtocol/status/1204141960803446785

thanks interesting information and I was able to learn more about the behavior of cats.
I will wait for more news regarding the launch of this platform.
diahearoola

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 10:42:45 AM

The team showed an interesting idea and it is strange that no one had previously thought about this huge market.
In fact, the application will have no competitors and the blockchain will help to provide lower prices for goods and services.
Ekremforester

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 11:12:32 AM

so far I see very few announcements about this.
That is, I would like to download the alpha version of the application in the near future.

I haven't seen any news yet regarding the launch of working prototypes but I have seen a video with a visual interface.

and there is also a video that shows the device that the team plans to sell. It seems to me that this will be really in demand among pet lovers, which means tokens will have great liquidity.
greatrirealfia

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 11:46:47 AM

So the market may appear scammers and I need to understand that everything will be as honest and legal .

It will be great that we get a quick listing on exchanges. Anyway I'm interested in buying tokens for my portfolio

This is a wise decision, but the main thing is not to see the dump immediately after listing, since working prototypes will not be launched by the time the sales end.
diahearoola

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 01:47:54 PM

The most common culprits behind the behavior of aggressive cats are three forms of redirected aggression.

Play or Aggression?
Inter-Cat Hostility
Territorial and Fear

Cek : https://mobile.twitter.com/pawtocol/status/1204141960803446785

I didn’t even know such information. Will there be a blog on the platform or something similar to see information about pets *? It would be very interesting for me.
soatheslawnby

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:19:10 PM

it will all depend on the exchange policy. Personally, I already have an account on this exchange and I can take part in IEO right now

The start of sales rounds will be on December 27th. It will be necessary to pre-register on the exchange and buy exchange tokens in order to get the maximum discount.
Ekremforester

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:44:37 PM

It will all depend on the exchange policy that will conduct the sales rounds. I have already decided for myself that I will take part in the sales rounds

I will also buy tokens in the near future. As far as I understand, the sale of tokens will last only 5 days. so you need to buy tokens on the most favorable terms with a 25% discount
rogapervesf

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:34:05 PM

Why is there no timeline in the roadmap? I would like to understand how much time is needed for when the project will be implemented.

This will depend on the rounds of sales. And I mean from how much money the team will be able to attract in the near future.

and what kind of soft cap is needed for the project to be implemented and did the team conduct any sales rounds earlier? It would be very interesting to me now.
greatrirealfia

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:57:27 PM

Smiley an interesting project

I agree with you in terms of potential income, I'm interested. I am ready to buy some tokens for my portfolio. And keep them for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: