Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐶🐱🐾[ANN] Pawtocol - The World’s Most Advanced Pet Community 🐾🐱🐶  (Read 3423 times)
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 07:49:34 AM

🔥[IEO ANNOUNCEMENT]🔥

📱Pawtocol (UPI)

Duration: 27 December 2019 - 2 January 2020

Price: $0.027/UPI

IEO page : https://www.probit.com/en-us/ieo/upi-round1/0
Pawtocol IEO announcement : https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037326351-Pawtocol-UPI-will-launch-IEO-with-ProBit-Exchange

Pawtocol is a global online community of pet lovers disrupting the pet industry with blockchain technology while monetizing data about their pets. The Pawtocol team is building a user-friendly, multi-functional platform that can seamlessly integrate into the average pet parent’s daily life, provide data-driven care and nutrition guidance, and ultimately improve the lives of pets everywhere.

Pawtocol's UPI token is flipping the traditional data monetization model upside down by making sure users maintain full custody over their data and get compensated when they choose to share it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crysurtaudesk

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:18:08 AM

Smiley an interesting project

I agree with you in terms of potential income, I'm interested. I am ready to buy some tokens for my portfolio. And keep them for a long time.

I think X2 can be done right after the listing, but still, to get the maximum profit, you will need to keep tokens for a long time.
gopalroyloves

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:49:26 AM

Please tell me why artificial intelligence will be used?
I just would like to understand that. I just never saw such a tech pet app.
discnicklinkrozp

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 11:29:08 AM

Give a link to the roadmap and I need to understand how much time will be needed to implement the project and also in which country will the start be?
Amud777

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 12:03:31 PM

The most common culprits behind the behavior of aggressive cats are three forms of redirected aggression.

Play or Aggression?
Inter-Cat Hostility
Territorial and Fear

Cek : https://mobile.twitter.com/pawtocol/status/1204141960803446785

Thank you and this is very useful information for me. I will continue to monitor how the project works. But what the team is doing for pets is impressive.
migmeweti

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 12:39:32 PM

Smiley an interesting project

I agree with you in terms of potential income, I'm interested. I am ready to buy some tokens for my portfolio. And keep them for a long time.

I agree with your point. Tokens will have maximum liquidity when many partners are connected to the platform and this will be as important as possible.
ErmakOFF86

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 01:09:37 PM

so far I see very few announcements about this.
That is, I would like to download the alpha version of the application in the near future.

I haven't seen any news yet regarding the launch of working prototypes but I have seen a video with a visual interface.

and there is also a video that shows the device that the team plans to sell. It seems to me that this will be really in demand among pet lovers, which means tokens will have great liquidity.

here I agree with you and I have already decided on the purchase of tokens. I consider the project simply as a good business.
migmeweti

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 01:38:51 PM

Now it is one of the top projects. I mean that such services will be in demand but you need to be sure that the team implements what is written in white paper.
ErmakOFF86

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 02:03:49 PM

will I need to undergo identity verification on the exchange in order to buy tokens ? And whether citizens of the United States to participate in rounds of sales?

it will all depend on the exchange policy. Personally, I already have an account on this exchange and I can take part in IEO right now

The start of sales rounds will be on December 27th. It will be necessary to pre-register on the exchange and buy exchange tokens in order to get the maximum discount.

I would like to buy some tokens in order to get the maximum discount. And also get an advantage after listing on exchanges. as I understand it, the listing will be right after the end of the rounds of sales.
litetuna

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 04:16:33 PM

Now I like the work of the team, I saw a video of the application interface and a video with the device that the team will use for pets.
anton777rudnev

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 04:49:36 PM

will I need to undergo identity verification on the exchange in order to buy tokens ? And whether citizens of the United States to participate in rounds of sales?

It will all depend on the exchange policy that will conduct the sales rounds. I have already decided for myself that I will take part in the sales rounds

I will also buy tokens in the near future. As far as I understand, the sale of tokens will last only 5 days. so you need to buy tokens on the most favorable terms with a 25% discount

You can get a 25% discount if you buy exchange tokens. But I did not see how great the volatility of these tokens is. i will use USDT
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 05:26:25 AM

Let's revive the animal lover community in the real world or even virtual

Engage with other pet owners in your community and share knowledge about the pet industry!

https://pawtocol.com

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
MarionDrane

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 02:42:35 PM

It will all depend on the exchange policy that will conduct the sales rounds. I have already decided for myself that I will take part in the sales rounds

I will also buy tokens in the near future. As far as I understand, the sale of tokens will last only 5 days. so you need to buy tokens on the most favorable terms with a 25% discount

Is this offer still active? I'd like to buy as well. I have 4 pets living in my house
Johnsho

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:15:12 PM

So, Pawtocol is like a social network and an advertisement platform with everything related to pets, right?
MarionDrane

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:53:07 PM

https://i.imgur.com/ZVNWwNT.png

Pawtocol is a global online community of pet lovers who are disrupting the pet industry by leveraging blockchain technology while monetizing data about their pets.

Pawtocol helps pet owners collect and manage data about their pets collected from several different sources including IOT devices, vets and more. Users on the platform will always maintain control over the data about their pets.

https://i.imgur.com/7HGqd6z.png

Created by a team of animal lovers including data scientists, veterinarians, engineers, economists, and strategic advisors, Pawtocol provides a revolutionary new form of communication for the entire pet industry.

What Pawtocol Does

Help a global community of pet parents collect and process data about their pet's well-being through the use of sensors and professionals to help prevent illness through tailored care and nutrition instructions.

Gives users a Universal Pet Income (UPI Token) that compensates them for the value of the data they provide to the network.
UPI can be exchanged for products and services on the platform.

Universal Pet Income:) Sounds funny. How will you define the value of each data?
Johnsho

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:24:22 PM

Can you please tell more about Pawtocol tokenomy and how all this is going to work?
MarionDrane

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:57:09 PM

Is your network similar to Steemit or Golos but for pet lovers? Or something different?
Johnsho

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 05:30:20 PM

The most common culprits behind the behavior of aggressive cats are three forms of redirected aggression.

Play or Aggression?
Inter-Cat Hostility
Territorial and Fear

Cek : https://mobile.twitter.com/pawtocol/status/1204141960803446785
Thanks, very interesting post. As for me, cats are one of the most mysterious animals among all.
MarionDrane

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 06:13:22 PM

I can't find any technical information about your token. Is it Ethereum-based, how much will it worth, etc?
Johnsho

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 06:42:41 PM

Why is there no timeline in the roadmap? I would like to understand how much time is needed for when the project will be implemented.

This will depend on the rounds of sales. And I mean from how much money the team will be able to attract in the near future.
IEO will happen only in 2 weeks, the first results will be visible right after that. So we have to wait a little.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: