Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:25:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never possible earn free bitcoin without work.  (Read 2471 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 03:55:27 PM

Imagine now that you earn free Bitcoin. There are too many scams. The good days for bounty hunters are long gone. A new order needs to be established. Because fraud has brought this award to an end. Free bitcoin is only in the mouse trap.
I agree to this statement. They are not offering free Bitcoin, most likely it is a trap, if you want to have free Bicoin, you need to pay something before you earn free Bitcoins. But in reality, they will not give you free Bitcoin but instead this is their way to scam you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 04:14:53 PM

There is nothing free in this life and in this market. You need to work hard to get results, and in this market if you want to get BTC or altcoin then you need to invest or participate in bounty campaigns or faucet BTC you also need to use the browser continuously, Never trust ponzi projects because you will lose all your money if you believe in those projects, nothing will make you profitable in such a short time.
This is the right point hard work without we can't make anything with short time dream just a time spend. Usually i take some bounty work and study in my life but still i am not good success from bounty. Basically i have two good person and their teaching me how i can improve good trader like if i will take skills then one day i will be successful.
Well, actually you need to work to get what you want, that's a common thing. many people don't realize by saying that they get it for free, easily, or something else. but in fact, they also try hard for it. because many people are interested in convenience, many scammers use it to trick people who want to get rich but don't work hard.
remember, everything requires an effort to produce what we want.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 08:32:56 PM

People have the worng ideas for earn free bitcoin without work, if you want earn free bitcoin then you need more skills with hard working. There are a number of ways in which you can earn free Bitcoin, but for that you need to be competent in those things and work hard:

1. Writing about Bitcoin: If you have skills about bitcoin with the cryptocurrency market industry General knowledge then you can share and also earn bitcoin.

3. BitcoinTalk Signature Campaigns: This is the most and popular ways you can earn more bitcoin with your expensive skills. If you want participate signature campaign then you need good rank and high post quality. Because here campaign manager will be follow your post quality so knowledge must have the crypto world.

5. Bitcoin Trading: There is lot of potential to make money on trading in Bitcoin, but it takes a level of expertise and knowledge about the bitcoin market.

6. Bitcoin Investment : If you can be patient then you can make a lot of profit through the investment of Bitcoin. When the price of bitcoin goes down, you can buy and hold bitcoin and if you have enough patience time then after you will earn extra bitcoin profit.

Thanks to all..

Thanks for making this post though but I wouldn't consider the points I quoted above a free way to earn free crypto.
Come to think of the trading part, you used your money as a capital which there's a chance of losing. You also stay glued to chart to keep yourself updated everytime.
Writing about cryptocurrency is also a job on its own because it will require a lot of dedication.
BTC Signature campaign is close to being called a job because you're being employed by the campaign manager to promote stuffs on your signature slot. Your post history are being reviewed and you get accepted if you are a worthy participant.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:32:44 PM

To earn exactly 1 Bitcoin without work, it is almost impossible, but if you mean to earn a small part of Bitcoin, it is quite real to do it without work, for example, you can earn on cranes without doing anything.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:54:40 PM

I would also add that nowadays, with so many blockchain projects at hand, you can even get a full time job working in one of the projects as tech staff, support or even part of their management teams. Also you can even run bounties and giveaways and actually earn a decent sum doing those for the various projects. I now work full time for a blockchain company and get paid my salary in Bitcoin. I do a signature campaign also as a hobby as I like to collect more Bitcoin and other coins to grow my portfolio. You can also earn by running Social media outlets for projects and businesses. Most projects run telegram or even twitter and reddit/facebook groups/pages and the need people to manage their social media, this is also another good job that you might land but you need to hunt for these jobs and take a look around, see what each project is up to and if they have a need for your services. You never know, you just might land that dream job.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:00:27 PM

People have the worng ideas for earn free bitcoin without work, if you want earn free bitcoin then you need more skills with hard working. There are a number of ways in which you can earn free Bitcoin, but for that you need to be competent in those things and work hard:

1. Writing about Bitcoin: If you have skills about bitcoin with the cryptocurrency market industry General knowledge then you can share and also earn bitcoin.

2. Micro Earning : Micro earning websites pay you in Bitcoin for completing small tasks. In return you can get a (very) small amount of Bitcoin.

3. BitcoinTalk Signature Campaigns: This is the most and popular ways you can earn more bitcoin with your expensive skills. If you want participate signature campaign then you need good rank and high post quality. Because here campaign manager will be follow your post quality so knowledge must have the crypto world.

4. Paid-to-Click PTC Websites: There are many PTC websites that will pay negligible amounts in Bitcoin for clicks and views theirs adds
This website allows users to choose between viewing ads that are 5 seconds, 10 seconds or 20 seconds, with different fees being awarded for each but you need to searching trust proof site with payment proof.

5. Bitcoin Trading: There is lot of potential to make money on trading in Bitcoin, but it takes a level of expertise and knowledge about the bitcoin market.

6. Bitcoin Investment : If you can be patient then you can make a lot of profit through the investment of Bitcoin. When the price of bitcoin goes down, you can buy and hold bitcoin and if you have enough patience time then after you will earn extra bitcoin profit.

Thanks to all..
What you mentioned is that almost all crypto users work there and no one gets it for free, and there are many other ways to do work in the crypto world and it all depends on each other's knowledge and expertise.
and I personally besides participating in the signature campaign, I also make a gradual investment from the results of the real job salary that I have budgeted a small portion to invest and all to increase my investment.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:09:02 PM

I would also add that nowadays, with so many blockchain projects at hand, you can even get a full time job working in one of the projects as tech staff, support or even part of their management teams. Also you can even run bounties and giveaways and actually earn a decent sum doing those for the various projects. I now work full time for a blockchain company and get paid my salary in Bitcoin. I do a signature campaign also as a hobby as I like to collect more Bitcoin and other coins to grow my portfolio. You can also earn by running Social media outlets for projects and businesses. Most projects run telegram or even twitter and reddit/facebook groups/pages and the need people to manage their social media, this is also another good job that you might land but you need to hunt for these jobs and take a look around, see what each project is up to and if they have a need for your services. You never know, you just might land that dream job.
but to be part of the developer requires quite a lot of skills, and also the level of work will certainly be more complicated than being a freelancer. but if you have the ability then you can try it because it doesn't hurt to try. but for me the small things that generate pay, are useful for now

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:17:29 PM

2. Micro Earning : Micro earning websites pay you in Bitcoin for completing small tasks. In return you can get a (very) small amount of Bitcoin.

4. Paid-to-Click PTC Websites: There are many PTC websites that will pay negligible amounts in Bitcoin for clicks and views theirs adds
This website allows users to choose between viewing ads that are 5 seconds, 10 seconds or 20 seconds, with different fees being awarded for each but you need to searching trust proof site with payment proof.

Thanks to all..
What you mentioned is that almost all crypto users work there and no one gets it for free, and there are many other ways to do work in the crypto world and it all depends on each other's knowledge and expertise.
and I personally besides participating in the signature campaign, I also make a gradual investment from the results of the real job salary that I have budgeted a small portion to invest and all to increase my investment.
me too, join signature campaign to earn bitcoin is best way for me. i think there is no way to earn without work but in signature campaign you can earn bitcoin free or without modal. then the result of signature campaign i use and try to little trading to get extra money. its worth for me to earn my bitcoin every day

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 06:42:20 PM

me too, join signature campaign to earn bitcoin is best way for me. i think there is no way to earn without work but in signature campaign you can earn bitcoin free or without modal. then the result of signature campaign i use and try to little trading to get extra money. its worth for me to earn my bitcoin every day

Does it mean that we can earn bitcoin without doing anything? In signature, we post, we share information to people, replying comments is not that easy, you need verification to ensure that you send the best answer to any inquiries that you could relate with, you need to research updated facts because mostly we are dealing with technology and these technology is always improving. Basically, it is not easy to earn money in signature campaigns because you need to work hard and stay professional as you can.

If you want free money, you should also be willing to give money as well, and with this, you can try gambling.
onyek16M

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:25:28 PM

Does it mean that we can earn bitcoin without doing anything? In signature, we post, we share information to people, replying comments is not that easy, you need verification to ensure that you send the best answer to any inquiries that you could relate with, you need to research updated facts because mostly we are dealing with technology and these technology is always improving. Basically, it is not easy to earn money in signature campaigns because you need to work hard and stay professional as you can.

If you want free money, you should also be willing to give money as well, and with this, you can try gambling.

No, It's not true stay calm man. i mean free is no need capital to earn bitcoin with signature campaign its different with trading indeed need capital to do it
earn bitcoin without work is almost imposibble but earn bitcoin without capital is you can do that such signature campaign, airdrop, bounty or giveaway, and another way.

CMIIW

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:11:48 AM

By joining signature campaign we earn bitcoin and altcoin by doing task and make post in daily day and have maximum ten posts depend with bounty campaign rule, so there are not have speculation for earning bitcoin and altcoin without work, but we have working hard to get bitcoin by free way without investment like joining airdrop and bounty campaign project.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Jocuserious (OP)

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 07:47:12 PM

Thanks to all..
''Good day'' your mind is good through for making bitcoin everyday. This is good point we can join signature campaign and get bitcoin after a little trading and makes profits everyday. Almost trading is not to easy, but why i Don't get real point yet but still i spend many time to learned a good traders.

Absolutely true. You need to try hard to earn at least one.
Thanks mate yes we almost here everyone try to hard worked for make money, soon i will jump my other service so wish to good luck me.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:28:54 PM

This thread is *almost* worthy of cryptotalk.org. 

Please note that working for anything means that it isn't free.  Signature campaigns don't give you free bitcoins, and even faucets don't.  You're exchanging your time and a small amount of effort to get whatever you get from those things.  The closest thing to 'free' would be airdrops, but those are horribly worthless and are a waste of even the small effort it takes to participate in them.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 04:31:53 PM

Please note that working for anything means that it isn't free.  Signature campaigns don't give you free bitcoins, and even faucets don't.  You're exchanging your time and a small amount of effort to get whatever you get from those things.  The closest thing to 'free' would be airdrops, but those are horribly worthless and are a waste of even the small effort it takes to participate in them.
Any value can never be free.  Very often people give something for more useless things, but if we talk about air drops, then in some cases you have to provide passport data and spend some effort, which can also be said that this is not done for free.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
luckyflop

Merit: 512

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 04:42:21 PM

Please note that working for anything means that it isn't free.  Signature campaigns don't give you free bitcoins, and even faucets don't.  You're exchanging your time and a small amount of effort to get whatever you get from those things.  The closest thing to 'free' would be airdrops, but those are horribly worthless and are a waste of even the small effort it takes to participate in them.
Any value can never be free.  Very often people give something for more useless things, but if we talk about air drops, then in some cases you have to provide passport data and spend some effort, which can also be said that this is not done for free.
Even if our data is sold, there will be a lot higher value than free airdrops. That's why I never care about the current airdrops, mostly fake airdrops and have no value. Also they always ask us to do KYC, which is funny for the airdrop. The signature campaign at bitcointalk is the best way for us to earn bitcoins or altcoins without investing in this market.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 04:54:36 PM

Thanks to all..
I do bitcoin trading before but now I prefer more by joining signature campaign because I earned here without spending any amount of money.  I earned free bitcoin from it by posting. In fact bitcoin signature helped me a lot because I have saving now in my account. 

onyek16M

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 07:56:28 PM

Thanks to all..
I do bitcoin trading before but now I prefer more by joining signature campaign because I earned here without spending any amount of money.  I earned free bitcoin from it by posting. In fact bitcoin signature helped me a lot because I have saving now in my account. 
yes many people prefer to join signature campaign, easy and simple to earn bitcoin by free way. you must to post every day with fun and happy feeling, different with trade with feeling Restless
never possible earn free bitcoin without work but possible to earn bitcoin by free way

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 03:45:53 AM

You can earn bitcoin even without work, it is really possible but the thing is you need capital. Investing is the science of money making money and if we invest then we can earn money without working. We can do money working for us. I have investment in trading and also in mining where I can get income. There are a lot of opportunities in the market but the problem is we are failing to see that opportunities.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Jocuserious (OP)

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2019, 03:12:02 PM

You can earn bitcoin even without work, it is really possible but the thing is you need capital. Investing is the science of money making money and if we invest then we can earn money without working. We can do money working for us. I have investment in trading and also in mining where I can get income. There are a lot of opportunities in the market but the problem is we are failing to see that opportunities.
Actually the market opportunity games over almost two years and we missed it everytime i like to thanks before year 2017 more the amazing profits year.
Start on the year 2018 and still running 2019 same bad games time and we totally can't believe invest in new project or unless project.
WRAOUF

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 04:31:50 PM

You can add more way to earn free Bitcoin like as mining although it’s first time investment than you can earn BTC to play HI-LO game and claiming every hour for some satoshi it’s totally free earning. I'm worked a few month in the mico job platform because they pay in BTC and other most popular payment gateway. Signature campaign is also best place to earn money big number of amount. Trading and Bitcoin investment are both of almost similar method i think these aren’t free BTC earning source.             
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: