Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:20:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $75k - $100k BITCOIN LOAN  (Read 327 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 08:14:11 PM

I'm not flexing on social media cause lots of you would die of anger and jealousy muhahaha

You know you want to so go ahead, post a picture of someone's Range Rover and pretend it's yours.

I will then consider lending you $75k, or $100k if you make it a speed cam selfie at 100+ mph on M25.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:55:10 PM

African? Hahaha that comment is so racist.
That's the world we are living. There are people who spend and people who are "telling" others how to spend. You choose which side you are and which one makes you happy. I'm so glad I'm not flexing on social media cause lots of you would die of anger and jealousy muhahaha

In any cases I am willing to accept the loan by the 20th of this month. After that period I can't wait more time and have to find alternative solution. If the brilliant person who is going to help me for a guaranteed profit is here, please let me know. I still need you

I doubt anyone would "die of anger and jealousy" from someone who came to a cryptocurrency forum to ask for a large loan while not having any valid collateral. Since you have all these expenses and this apparent income, why dont you go to the bank for a loan or to a cash advance agency? Im sure they would love this "guaranteed profit" you speak of. No need waiting until the 20th because I can promise you no one is going to lend you a sat. You can go find another "solution" (aka another story you could post here under a different account).   
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:51:28 AM

The best part for me is this one:

You will receive back  $80,450 in bitcoin or ethereum if you can lend me $75,000.
If you can lend me $100,000 which would make me feel more safe and make sure I can also have a good christmas, ...

$25,000 to have a good Christmas  Grin Grin Grin  It looks like someone here like to have fun..

No need to be jealous. I have higher expenses than middle class people (£3,500 mortgage in london monthly + monthly council tax), £800 monthly car loan, and I was hoping to bring my wife and children to a nice place this christmas. The $25,000 are money that satisfy what poor people see as "greedy needs". It's money that I am totally sure I will repay back only that would be helpful in this christmas period because it helps me. If I don't get it it's fine because I will survive without spending too much. Just that I wanted  to go out for christmas somewhere else like in new york and enjoy my christmas and probably new year. This is what we all like, enjoying our life right? Or do you guys try to convince yourself people should not spend money?  Kiss

I don't know if I should laugh or should I be sorry that you have such an irresponsible approach to life and expenses.
I think I'm spending too much for stupids, but spending $25k in a few days is really a big amount. I work in the tourism industry and believe me that for $10k you can have an amazing time for the whole family in exotic places around the world. If for you $25k is not much, it means that you should not manage finances at all - let your wife take care of it, and maybe even children would be more responsible.

African? Hahaha that comment is so racist.
That's the world we are living. There are people who spend and people who are "telling" others how to spend. You choose which side you are and which one makes you happy. I'm so glad I'm not flexing on social media cause lots of you would die of anger and jealousy muhahaha

In any cases I am willing to accept the loan by the 20th of this month. After that period I can't wait more time and have to find alternative solution. If the brilliant person who is going to help me for a guaranteed profit is here, please let me know. I still need you

What Africa are you talking about and what racism is about?

The only thing I accuse you of is the inability to manage finances, a lack of respect for money, and now I may add the inability to read with understanding.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████