Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:02:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save and invest wisely?  (Read 265 times)
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:43:32 AM

For me investing our money is risky but i believe that it is more better than saving it, if we can only invest our money on good projects or on a top crypto like ethereum and bitcoin i am sure we can able to make huge profit in the future especially when bull run comes again.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TahaAhmed

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 07:07:32 AM

Well it is important to keep track of your investment and use them wisely while having backup many people also track their investment just like may corporates track their employees tasks team task management for tracking their employees tasks.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:30:47 AM

First of all, I want to know if I should save more or invest more. I only save up cash because I have little investment plans. What are the available investment and how can I save to earn profit?
Its important to save because in times you're in need or incase of emergency you have money to use. But saving doesnt increase your money, you need to invest as well.

In order to do it you have to plan where to invest, there are many investment opportunity out there but you have to choose whats best suits you. Gain knowledge and study how it works, investment is risky and cant guarantee sure money thats why you have to be prepared whatever the outcome is.

IMO investing in crypto is profitable especially now that the coins are decreasing in value due to bearish trend. This is the right timing to engage yourself in crypto, buy btc and other popular altcoins since the prices are still cheap.

extremeprivatemasternode
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:03:42 PM

First of all, I want to know if I should save more or invest more. I only save up cash because I have little investment plans. What are the available investment and how can I save to earn profit?

try investing to great starting cryptos like EPM where you could earn in the near future

!!NEW CURRENCY!!
Extreme Private Masternode.
Please Visit epmcoin.io
carina228

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:56:51 PM

I think the best investment is investing in your own business. Is not it? What do you think about it? You will earn high profits later if you can choose the right business area. I did so a few years ago, and I have no regrets because I am successful in my field now. But I didn't have enough money to buy the business I wanted to buy. My friend advised me acquisition business loans https://www.lendgenius.com/business-loans/acquisition-loan/ . I hesitated for a long time, but I decided to get such a loan. I did not regret, because my business went up, and I quickly repaid the loan.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:44:12 PM

Its obvious you are here in bitcoin community much better to learn well what coins you want to invest in long term to get earn profits. I suggest if you have enough money buy bitcoin as first choice if your money is not enough to buy bitcoin choose from the altcoins came from the top 10 I'll asure you, you get earn profits in long run.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: