Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:25:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Answering your question.  (Read 108 times)
bobelr (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 10:16:38 PM

I have received many comments here and on Telegram where many asked me "What I think could possibly be the cause of rise in price of DX token?. This is not a shilling but to answer most of the questions all of which summarized to this answer.

In an update released on Dxchain blog here https://blog.dxchain.com/who-is-the-winner-among-billions-of-blockchain-infrastructure/, reads below

DxChain is more focusing on the underlying architecture of the blockchain storage technology, the design of service performance is relatively complete for business-oriented and customer-oriented. At the same time, the storage infrastructure platform is also under construction, such as AWS-compatible APIs, private clouds, and so on. In general, from the perspective of industry and technology development, if everything goes smoothly, DxChain would be a dark horse in the blockchain world.

This is an highlights from outcome of the in-depth study and analysis conducted by the Global Blockchain Rating And Consulting Agency Daling Research answering the question: "Who is the winner among billions of blockchain infrastructures?". Data industry is growing at speed much more like the Torque-compelled. At every feed of technology, data is needed. The global economy is on a ride being driven by data. Hence, Dxchain is obviously going to be among the world power sooner than later. This is more reason attention needs to be on the project.

In my opinion, Bullrun has just begun. Please note that I am not intending this to compel you into any form of investment. You have all the rights to decide what is good and make your own finishings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bobelr (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 08:58:56 AM

Big news coming. Hodl and buy now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: