Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:00:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Correct and polite behaving on the forum.. could lead to nice things THX theymos  (Read 480 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4171

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 08:22:13 PM

A small part of my experience on BTC-talk.

Just have to second the title of your thread as I'm a living witness to it. The problem with most new forum users is, they just don't think about creating a relationship with other users of the forum, they see a thread they are interested in, drop their reply and off they go without returning to that thread to see if someone was interested in what they wrote via replying to their reply to start a conversation. We have to learn how to interact with one other and not just post randomly on the forum.

Create relationship and as you're doing so, be polite (just as OP says). Simultaneous conversation is what lead to relationship buidling, engage in such and you would enjoy the forum. What I love about the forum is, there's no discrimination. The opportunities aren't restricted to some fav type of citizens as everyone has equal opportunity on the forum. Great thread OP.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Henri Cartier

Activity: 236
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 03:30:21 AM

As per this rule -
Posting multiple posts in a row is not allowed.
posting in a row is not allowed right? Huh

But I can see a legendary member posting like this. As he is a legendary member, I think he would know the rules of the forum.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 04:05:51 AM

I agree that being Polite in the forum is good. But I saw a Rule which says "insults are allowed in the forum as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion".

Q: Someone insulted me. Why aren't you deleting his post/thread?
A: Possible (since we don't have the time or resources to check) insults are also allowed as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion, info or something else substantial and aren't off-topic. For example, posting something like "you are dumb" will be deleted as it contains no meaningful content. However, if the post is somewhere along the lines of "You are dumb. This is wrong because this website/thread/etc. has explained it's not right", it's in most cases accepted.
I believe that OP didn’t  mentioned about Insulting is Prohibited in this forum but what mic says let’s prevent from doing and be polite in any ways for our own goodness and for others as well

Does this mean Insulting a user in a constructive way is allowed? Is this correct?
Well in this case let’s use our common sense mate if you don’t want to be insulted then don’t do it unto others not unless you meant to love insulting other people then that’s another scenario to discuss.

But I hope we find all peace not unless necessary to do

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 07:48:01 AM

I used to be a polite, kind and a joyful person in real life but here I can say that I'm a polite and a behave person too although there are times that I say bad things to other people, it is just around 1/100 of my posts Cheesy.

I know that there are respectable people here and I consider them as the good people here (even some don't) and there are some who are against them. I want to be on the good side and want to share my opinions sometimes but still I'm not that fluent in English like most people here.

Anyway, what I am in real life will be the same here. I don't want to be a person who is good right now but after few hours will become bad. I'm not good at technical aspects of crypto like the other members here so what I can contribute here at least is being a polite, kind and a behave user. Cheesy

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
El duderino_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12101

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 04:34:38 PM

I hope that you explore more boards as this forum contains a lot of sections that make you continue to post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5190748.msg52681306#msg52681306
^
most of the time speculation  Cheesy

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
El duderino_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12101

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 08:42:55 PM

A small part of my experience on BTC-talk.

Just have to second the title of your thread as I'm a living witness to it. The problem with most new forum users is, they just don't think about creating a relationship with other users of the forum, they see a thread they are interested in, drop their reply and off they go without returning to that thread to see if someone was interested in what they wrote via replying to their reply to start a conversation. We have to learn how to interact with one other and not just post randomly on the forum.

Create relationship and as you're doing so, be polite (just as OP says). Simultaneous conversation is what lead to relationship buidling, engage in such and you would enjoy the forum. What I love about the forum is, there's no discrimination. The opportunities aren't restricted to some fav type of citizens as everyone has equal opportunity on the forum. Great thread OP.

Indeed creating some kind of relationship, mutual understanding etc is very important as many are using the forum on daily or weekly base.... And when you come across with other users you will meet them more as once especially when writing in the same boards... I think when you are a kind and normal user then everyone will help you out whenever you have a question, of-course when somebody acting like a complete tard then its obvious people treat them that way.

And yes some just throw in random comments and never turn back, thats a bit wrong as well....

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: