Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Largo Coin |PoS|Limited Supply|B2C|C2C|  (Read 7320 times)
Josefjix

Activity: 1134
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 03:45:03 PM

i wanna ask something that keeps popping up in my head, about b2c and c2c that largo owns. what is that actually? what are their usefulness for its own technology?? thanks

Here is a full definition of what B2C is;
The definition of business-to-consumer sales refers to a sales model in which business target individual consumers. Examples of B2C sales reps would be sales reps selling cars, gym memberships, or stereo systems. ... It can also include e-commerce sites such as Zappos, which sells shoes and apparel online.

Source: https://www.ringdna.com/inside-sales-glossary/what-is-b2c-sales

The B2C means several businesses can incorporate with the Largo Platform for different e-commerce products which can use the Largocoin for the traditional asset.

You can check the meaning of c2c here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/C2c

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solomonpeee

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 04:45:51 PM

i wanna ask something that keeps popping up in my head, about b2c and c2c that largo owns. what is that actually? what are their usefulness for its own technology?? thanks
what's b2c and c2c?Huh what kind of that?
business to customer, customer to customer
prince freed

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 03:48:30 PM

anyway DEX and CEX still debatable but what do you think about it? is CEX still worth for future?

Cryptocurrency exchanges, the most popular ones are all still centralized to this day. These include: Binance, Kraken, Bitmex, Bithumb, Huobi, Gemini, Bitfinex, Coinbase Pro, and many many others. I think it's still worth it, bu IDK about it in the near future
prince freed

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 08:23:21 AM

as we know that Escrow is a money related form of agreement in which two parties enlist an intermediary to hold cash, asset, or other resources for a period of time until the transaction is finalized. how do LRG get benefits from it?
Applying for an escrow service on the Largo Platform will eliminate the dangers of dealing in a low trust environments, especially when the buyer and seller process trans-border transactions.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 08:48:09 AM

Largo Coin looks like a stable coin, its price is always in the range of $ 10 USD, Bitcoin price movements really do not affect the price of LRG coins. when Bitcoin pumped hard to the price of $ 12000 the price of the LRG coin was around $ 10 USD, as well as when the Bitcoin price fell, the price of the LRG coin remained the same at around $ 10 USD.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 07:11:44 PM

Largo Coin looks like a stable coin, its price is always in the range of $ 10 USD, Bitcoin price movements really do not affect the price of LRG coins. when Bitcoin pumped hard to the price of $ 12000 the price of the LRG coin was around $ 10 USD, as well as when the Bitcoin price fell, the price of the LRG coin remained the same at around $ 10 USD.
You're true. In several last months, the LRG price keeps stable. There's a big potential for LRG hitting the top position. Let's see how it goes Wink
Largo is so stable. No wonder it happens due to how great Largo development is.
well... undoubtedly! i guess LRG is definitely the future of a stable coin! mark my words!
I think you need to understand that Largo is not a stable coin, it's just that the price is stable, it looks strange, because coins generally pump up and down, but not with LRG coins. The price is stable for several months, it can fall deep or rise at any time.
optigon

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 11:40:18 AM

LRG coins have recently been in high volume on Coineal. and other exchanges have sizable volumes too last 24 hours  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/largo-coin/markets/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: