Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 1 bitcoin is a good price as now?  (Read 560 times)
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:26:09 PM

As a bigginer 1 bitcoin or 1 BTC is good price for me because i have no idea to get 1 btc so there for i am willing to learn more how get or how to recieve more points or btc.
1 bitcoin costs a lot of money, it is a very hard thing to make knowing that the value of bitcoin is still growing up until now. Try joining bounties but I am warning you, there are a lot of scams at the moment so if you are going to join on a certain project, make sure you check the whitepaper and the background of the team so that you can ensure if it's worth to trust. Trading can also be a good one but you are required to monitor the market value always and never miss out good opportunity to buy or sell to gain much benefits from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shodik007

Activity: 896
Merit: 305

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 08:02:29 AM

As a bigginer 1 bitcoin or 1 BTC is good price for me because i have no idea to get 1 btc so there for i am willing to learn more how get or how to recieve more points or btc.
You have 2 choices
1. get it for free
2. spend a little money to start your capital and learn in trading

the first way maybe you need enough patience because now to get this way is very difficult. but if you are interested and serious then the second way will give you more results
whatever the choice if you have a strong determination then I think everything will produce results
btw, 1 BTC is very expensive and that is why the first choice is starting to dim

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:15:27 PM

As you have said, you don’t have an idea on how to get btc just learn first all about bitcoin how it works and how you can have at least any amount of it. This is important to learn the basic so you will know how to get one. Bitcoin is a good price now though we cannot foretell when it will surge but at least you should know the risks before getting a btc.
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:34:22 PM

As a beginner in crypto I think it's big enough as of the moment. I'm not sure though but for the current price itself will prove.

There is a lot of ways getting a bitcoin and those are by mining, buying in exchange, buying an altcoin then selling for bitcoin, bitcoin faucet, free airdrops and sell it for bitcoin, and joining bounty campaigns.

And the price of bitcoin today is really expensive and really good for day trading since it go up and down everyday.
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 08:47:21 AM

I'll say. I love it when bitcoin hangs around the 10k line and flirts with 9k and 11k. Nice and stable as far as crypto is concerned.

You have 2 choices
1. get it for free
2. spend a little money to start your capital and learn in trading

the first way maybe you need enough patience because now to get this way is very difficult. but if you are interested and serious then the second way will give you more results
whatever the choice if you have a strong determination then I think everything will produce results
btw, 1 BTC is very expensive and that is why the first choice is starting to dim

Get it for free? How do you get a bitcoin for free? Win a competition? You to earn one through work. If you need capital for trading then you need to work to get that capital. Unless you already have that money to begin with.
You don't have to trade there so many other ways to make bitcoin. Many many places online now pay in bitcoin as well so all you need to do is choose that as a payment method instead of paypal or credit card.
Lol and then again you go on about getting a btc for free. What is this delusion you are under?
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 05:11:57 PM

As a beginner in crypto I think it's big enough as of the moment. I'm not sure though but for the current price itself will prove.

There is a lot of ways getting a bitcoin and those are by mining, buying in exchange, buying an altcoin then selling for bitcoin, bitcoin faucet, free airdrops and sell it for bitcoin, and joining bounty campaigns.

And the price of bitcoin today is really expensive and really good for day trading since it go up and down everyday.

There is another way. It is called work. It isn't just what you see here on the forum. It isn't just bounty and mining and trading. There are other websites you can find here. Some for freelancing some for graphic design and website design. Monotonizing your own website in various and endless ways which you can make as much money as you have time for. You can become rich if you know what you are doing. You can translate scripts and proofread or even write down audio dictations. You can blog as well. You can have referrals for just about anything or do affiliate marketing. Open a local business and accept crypto. These are just a few of vary many things you can do. I don't know why people think that bounty is the only way. I think they lazy.

JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:03:03 AM

Every one had their chance to get bitcoin at cheaper rate in january 2019 and it lasted for few months @3,500$, now is not a very good time to buy because the price is high unless you are willing to hold for longterm or atleast after next halving

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 07:08:05 AM

Any price is a good price and time to buy bitcoin. We all still far ahead and the price will increase substantially over these coming years as people adopt more. Bitcoins are also almost finished mining so the only ones left will already be in circulation, hopefully creating more demand. I am pretty sure if you buy a bitcoin today you will not regret it if you can be patient for a few years. You will look back and be like "damn I'm glad I bought that bitcoin when I did". So do it, do it now. Then you can feel what it feels like to own a whole bitcoin.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 07:16:21 AM

Every downwards are a good time to buy, currently the price is declining so if you can afford then buy already or wait for further major decrease just monitor the market.

You can buy btc in exchanges but choose a reputable one or if you dont have capital you can start earning it by offering your skills or joining in campaign. Start learning and dont rush things, do a research here in the forum and you will find important information that newbies should know.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:32:38 PM

BTC is good to buy, if you can hold on to it for several years. I believe, there was a study, anyone who has held BTC longer than 4 or 5 years would have been profitable. If you mistakenly bought at the top, just wait 4 or 5 years and you should be able to sell for some profit or at least get your fiat value back.

No one can accurately predict the future. Past performance is not an indication of future gains. But it does tend to rhyme.

This can also be seen in the stock market. If you've heard of people losing their shirts in the stock market, it's probably because they didn't get the whole market but rather a specific company's stock and that one went crashing. If you held the S&P 500 or the DOW for any long period of time (like 10 to 20 years), you'd be okay.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:39:00 AM

BTC is good to buy, if you can hold on to it for several years. I believe, there was a study, anyone who has held BTC longer than 4 or 5 years would have been profitable. If you mistakenly bought at the top, just wait 4 or 5 years and you should be able to sell for some profit or at least get your fiat value back.

No one can accurately predict the future. Past performance is not an indication of future gains. But it does tend to rhyme.

I agree to this at an extent. I believe 4 to 5 years is a bit too short, as the bitcoin and cryptocurrency markets has just existed for more or less 10 years. While I think it's likely for a person to profit from bitcoin(even if bought at the $20k peak) in 4-5 years, there's also a good chance that we won't breach $20k in 5 years(though I somewhat doubt it). I'd say 10 years, just to be more safe.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 03:05:42 PM

The longer you hold, in general, the better the odds or chances that the value or profitability goes up. Like you said, 10 years is good, if you managed to get any amount of bitcoin 10 years ago, today you'd have made a ton.

You'd have had to mine it though, as no exchanges existed back then. Or sell pizza.

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 11:48:55 AM

1 btc is very hard to earn. Its quantity might look small but think of the value behind that single bitcoin. If you are planning to buy one bitcoin, you should think it through first because the value of it has already risen compared to its value during the hard fall. You can earn some and hold it for years or decades so that you can make the most out of it. There are a lot of people who fail to be strategic with their investment in bitcoin, I think its time people gets educated about the proper way of investing in bitcoin.
AlmazWin

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 07:36:31 PM

1 btc is very hard to earn. Its quantity might look small but think of the value behind that single bitcoin. If you are planning to buy one bitcoin, you should think it through first because the value of it has already risen compared to its value during the hard fall. You can earn some and hold it for years or decades so that you can make the most out of it. There are a lot of people who fail to be strategic with their investment in bitcoin, I think its time people gets educated about the proper way of investing in bitcoin.
it is not necessary to invest immediately, you can start with a few Satoshi, and then trading on the stock exchange to bring to one time, for one and you will gain knowledge
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: