Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters do not need to wait for altcoin season  (Read 1052 times)
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 04:01:34 AM

That is true and I was one of them. Of course there are many projects ongoing despite the fact that we were let down by most projects we supported in 2018. The problem is just that how do we know the right ones to pay off big.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:24:43 AM

Waiting won't do any good either, we never know when market will change for the better so instead of wasting time why not give a try on few good projects trying to achieve something? who knows? they might actually turn out good

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 10:36:28 AM

Waiting won't do any good either, we never know when market will change for the better so instead of wasting time why not give a try on few good projects trying to achieve something? who knows? they might actually turn out good

Of course, there are interesting projects that would normally be very successful. However, at the current market condition they are not able to collect even a softcap because investors are afraid that this is not the end of the bear market. When investors regain confidence in the cryptocurrency market, the situation will change completely for good projects as well as for bounty hunters.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 10:44:37 AM

That is actually the problem, bounty hunters keep on hunting good projects and end up having their efforts wasted. So here's my point, instead of waiting for the altcoin season to come, what if we do our best to have new knowledge, though the market is not profitable yet for tasks like bounty, we seem like preparing for the bull season when we have huge knowledge about the situation, basically this new knowledge will enable us to figure out things which can provide us with profits. Let's say for example if you are just watching coin market cap having small ups and downs, why don't you try trading altcoins and bitcoin as well? In this case, instead of just watching the market fluctuates, we can learn the reason behind it through trading.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:49:17 AM

Some bounty hunters quit because altcoin market is not in good shape but very few new projects still manage to enter this space in this so called bad time, my point is if new projects can take the risks why not same with bounty hunters? altcoin market of this year is poor no doubt but some bounty projects still become a success

Why waiting for altcoin season?

I agree that bounty hunters do not have to wait for an altseason because new projects also have the opportunity to grow. Even though many campaigns are scam or do not pay the hunters, following the campaign has nothing to lose because it is possible that the project we are participating in will be successful in the market.
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:54:13 AM

I would have missed miracle tele bounty and blockstamp if i was waiting for altcoin season to return all this while, it doesn't make any sense to quit because there is no altcoin season, if new projects are not quitting and still continue to release new projects i will never stop
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 12:12:59 PM

Bounty is already dead because most of ICO recently are scam or projects that has little future. Legitimate projects will be subjected to regulations. Also IEO is a trend now most of it no longer requires bounty to promote their projects for funding.
You are right. I agree with you. Most projects are faulty compared to 2017. I hope there is some good ahead.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 12:13:46 PM

I would have missed miracle tele bounty and blockstamp if i was waiting for altcoin season to return all this while, it doesn't make any sense to quit because there is no altcoin season, if new projects are not quitting and still continue to release new projects i will never stop

It is great how persistent you are, but I wonder what you will say when after a few months it turns out that all the projects you supported have disappeared or have failed, and you have received nothing for your support.
Unfortunately, but the mere fact that new projects appear does not mean that they will be able to succeed at the current market condition.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 01:53:57 PM

I am fully convinced that there are still worthy projects. So I continue to participate in the bounty. I can't say that on the bounty you can make good money now, but a little extra income is possible here. In addition, there are coins with the prospect of growth, which is worth holding for some time.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 02:29:01 PM

I am fully convinced that there are still worthy projects. So I continue to participate in the bounty. I can't say that on the bounty you can make good money now, but a little extra income is possible here. In addition, there are coins with the prospect of growth, which is worth holding for some time.
If the case is about the bounty campaigns, the deceived bounty hunters look for the alternative options in order to take their deserved profits from the hard work. Altcoin season will bring a good things to the crypto market and surely bounty hunters will be able to sell their bounty rewards for higher profitable trades. From the growth perspective, the altcoins will have one more chance to hit the ATH IMO.

The only option for bounty hunters is to join on another campaign since if the other one is failed then it must be a time to move on. But if they pay still no guarantee since they cannot be listed on big exchange and most provably this is the one who killed the value but hopefully we can see another ATH since it's been a long time that we are setting on ridiculous bad market for long time.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 02:35:00 PM

Some bounty hunters quit because altcoin market is not in good shape but very few new projects still manage to enter this space in this so called bad time, my point is if new projects can take the risks why not same with bounty hunters? altcoin market of this year is poor no doubt but some bounty projects still become a success

HI Furryball, thanks for your opinion. Yeah, I agree with you, we dont even need something call "season", we can earn money on bounty anytime. For example, then Tokoin bounty start, the market at that time is really bad, but it have been list on Kucoin, and done an IEO there. AFter that, the price is pump 12 times! So that, we just need to choose the good project to join in bounty program.

Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 03:40:16 PM

HI Furryball, thanks for your opinion. Yeah, I agree with you, we dont even need something call "season", we can earn money on bounty anytime. For example, then Tokoin bounty start, the market at that time is really bad, but it have been list on Kucoin, and done an IEO there. AFter that, the price is pump 12 times! So that, we just need to choose the good project to join in bounty program.

For now maybe it is better not to suggest especially to new users in this forum that they can earn thru bounty anytime, as we know there's just a little chance now that you can earn a living thru bounties as there's a lot of scammers and unsuccessful ICO/IEO or rather campaign which will lead to just a waste of time, you should just do it every spare of your time and don't rely on it.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 03:50:11 PM

that is just one success project but there are millions project which failed. it cant make bounty becoming good in this time, bounty is still not good bcz most of them is failed
so, i think we need "season", bcz it can make most of bounty becoming good. we dont know will happen, but im sure it will

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 04:13:02 PM

that is just one success project but there are millions project which failed. it cant make bounty becoming good in this time, bounty is still not good bcz most of them is failed
so, i think we need "season", bcz it can make most of bounty becoming good. we dont know will happen, but im sure it will
Few bounty projects are still very good and i am glad i never did give up after promoting few scam projects that left me with nothing, i am happy i joined good projects like
-bitwings
-ez365
-xcard etc.
They seem better than some but they are worth giving a try, you won't know until you try

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 04:24:36 PM

That's correct. there are still good projects running. dyor and observation are important to that matter. just do a hardwork so you can find a better one that can succeed. many bounty managers now are seeking for a great project that will be presented to us. so dont lost hope, participating on a bounty campaign are still worth it.

Watch out for this SPACE!
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 04:33:51 PM

For now maybe it is better not to suggest especially to new users in this forum that they can earn thru bounty anytime, as we know there's just a little chance now that you can earn a living thru bounties as there's a lot of scammers and unsuccessful ICO/IEO or rather campaign which will lead to just a waste of time, you should just do it every spare of your time and don't rely on it.
indeed it is very unlikely to get big results from the bounty because there are so many projects that fail and also very many scam projects starting in 2018 until now, so it is really not recommended for new members who jump into the bounty world

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 04:54:12 PM

Says who? harmony IEO happened on binance and bounty hunters still promote the project for the them, tokoin is another good one, not to talk of many goof successful bounties of 2019, if you are choosing bounties wrongly then you don't know how to do research
- sessia bounty is successful
- colletrix bounty is successful
- gowithmi is successful
from the list that you stated only Harmony is somewhat decent. LMAO
the rest are shit coins that has low trading volume. Its not even worth it for waiting months, could've made more by working part-time in real life. hahaha

I do not agree with you because so many other bounties paid this year. Namely Temtum, content protocol, carry protocol, Velic, zeux and so many others. Some projects still come good. It depends on where you are looking

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:01:16 PM

That's correct. there are still good projects running. dyor and observation are important to that matter. just do a hardwork so you can find a better one that can succeed. many bounty managers now are seeking for a great project that will be presented to us. so dont lost hope, participating on a bounty campaign are still worth it.
Yes, actually they can really join on their chosen project as of now so that the projects are being promoted in different social media sites and especially in this forum. It is good not to stop because they should collect more of altcoin they got from the projects they are joining in so if that particular coin will rise up, they are earning, it is just like long term holding. It is awesome because if the bounty hunters stop less investors will know the particular project of how good it is. It is important for investors to be encouraged to invest in that particular project.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:20:17 PM

Actually, I think it's okay to wait for altseason. remembering at the moment there are a lot of bounties that end up being unclear (not having a market, scam, etc.) which is a question when the altseason occurs will bounty still available?, considering that at the moment bounty only contains new projects that have no potential and also I think bounty can be said not to be as busy as before. my advice never follows things that don't happen, but do what is right now even though it only gets small earnings at least it can be treated as an investment.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:20:32 PM

Earning meaningful or worthy amount of tokens while bounty hunting has became a thing of the past this is solely attributed to the unfavorable conditions of the crypto market. however a wise hunter should select a good project with a future potential while waiting for the greenish days ahead that is when  the market would have retain it bullish sentiment invariably results to pumping of that particular token, the state state of the market had not really encourage bounty hunting.
While the market conditions have definitely helped make the life of bounty hunters really difficult there are many other factors, the first one is that many bounty hunters want to make out of it a profession and any rational person knew this was impossible, 2017 was the perfect year for bounty hunters and because of it many people came to the forum thinking of getting the same kind of success.

But after the market crashed not only the market got difficult, the developers have taken advantage of the desperation of bounty hunters and are not paying them since they know they can get away with it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████