Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Concerned On Sudden Rise of Bitcoin?  (Read 868 times)
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:39:33 PM

For now, I don’t see bitcoin actually growing past $20k this period because there are many investors that have already set their target for that and once bitcoin is getting to that, I expect the market to crash back before we start talking of picking up again, but if we are smart, we should not be seeing those fluctuation as threat, we should only learn how to work along with that, we buy when it is down and we sell when it is high.
What period are you talking about, if you are talking about the price rise before the new year then you cannot expect that much rise in a short period of time, before the options market started then we could have those rallies but not anymore, if you are thinking about the increase after the halving then it is possible to touch another all time high valuation and we could even see further rally.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 340

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:35:35 PM

For now, I don’t see bitcoin actually growing past $20k this period because there are many investors that have already set their target for that and once bitcoin is getting to that, I expect the market to crash back before we start talking of picking up again, but if we are smart, we should not be seeing those fluctuation as threat, we should only learn how to work along with that, we buy when it is down and we sell when it is high.
What period are you talking about, if you are talking about the price rise before the new year then you cannot expect that much rise in a short period of time, before the options market started then we could have those rallies but not anymore, if you are thinking about the increase after the halving then it is possible to touch another all time high valuation and we could even see further rally.
Yeah, it really makes impossible for a big run before we end this year. We can be lucky to see that Bitcoin will even reach $12k this year.
Well, everyone is so hopeful with the positive impact of halving next year, expecting a bullish trend isn't impossible but couldn't think it hard and seriously rely on that cause we never knows and nobody sees assurance on that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:32:21 AM

We need to understand that the time left with bitcoin in 2019 is not enough for it to go for 15k dollars or more. But we shall expect it to reach 10k easily or beyond as it appears feasible to almost all market experts. But yeah as far as the coming year is concerned, we can expect a lot from bitcoin because by then there would be massive increase in the number of buyers of this crypto currency.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 05:55:55 AM

I should not be concern about the sudden rise because it's normal to this market.
This isn't the first time I saw a big pump, it happened many times in the past and this is what we called as market manipulation, no other explanation for that.

just bear with the market, it will pump and dump and that's alright as long as you know when to pull the trigger and make sure you will end up successful.
With proper timing, nothing is impossible.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:38:04 AM

I should not be concern about the sudden rise because it's normal to this market.
This isn't the first time I saw a big pump, it happened many times in the past and this is what we called as market manipulation, no other explanation for that.

just bear with the market, it will pump and dump and that's alright as long as you know when to pull the trigger and make sure you will end up successful.

Every sudden rise is normal, the same is a sudden drop. People complain too much when price rise or drops, it leads me to think that many of them made a wrong trade! I'm not concerned about these fluctuations, the market has the same behavior for years. Proper timing is just a dream to many people, they have too big expectations and they are greedy.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 03:32:19 PM

We need to understand that the time left with bitcoin in 2019 is not enough for it to go for 15k dollars or more. But we shall expect it to reach 10k easily or beyond as it appears feasible to almost all market experts. But yeah as far as the coming year is concerned, we can expect a lot from bitcoin because by then there would be massive increase in the number of buyers of this crypto currency.
If bitcoin manages to reach 15k dollars by the end of 2019, then everyone will expect a lot form bitcoin in 2020. As there are few speculations about bitcoin touching 50k dollars by 2020, that could be turn into reality easily. Well everything is possible in the world of volatile crypto market but if we want to have such amazing and big results, we need to do our duties i.e. support and invest into bitcoin as much as possible.

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:49:16 AM

in my opinion, an increase in price above $ 1000 in a short time is an uncommon thing, it can not be seen every day, even the price of bitcoin tends to fall from day to day even though the decline is small, and experienced a small increase to reduce it.

but I am also not sure that this is manipulation, I prefer that this is a pure increase from the results of requests and needs. I think something like that will come back in the near future this year.
if it's too late to notice an increase that occurred suddenly a few weeks ago, then you can pay attention to the increase that occurred in the future.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:43:14 PM

To consider these pumps as manipulations is easy but it is really possible to figure out which exchanges are behind these manipulations but i am not seeing those investigations coming out, since everything will be transparent in the future when the authorities strictly comply with KYC then anything you do will have consequences. I am not concerned with the sudden rise and fall of bitcoin as i am waiting for the big rally after the halving.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 05:00:20 PM

In general its not good when an asset increases way too fast and it can quickly lead to the projects death in doing so.

You need to understand that its not normal for an asset to go from $1000 to $20000 in less than a year. Let alone $10 to $1400 (ETH) or XRP which was even more parabolic?

Why? Because people will see that BTC is going up 20% everyday and think "Oh my, I need to get in on this". And you will always get late FOMOs and basically there will be massive demand on a very thin supply which is what happened back in Q4 2017. There were exchanges and Bitcoin ATMs which ran out of BTC to sell pretty much.

So these people pay these inflated prices and then it stops rising and stops dropping, losing 5% in a day, then another 5%, then another 5% and the panic of the late FOMOs starts and they start to sell. It makes no sense but its common psychology in investing and it might lead to the asset going from $20000 to $3000 or from $1400 to $80 which is what happened in about a years time.

Hence in my opinion its better if it slowly rises than parabolically because the bear markets will be brutal for most.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 05:11:25 PM

In general its not good when an asset increases way too fast and it can quickly lead to the projects death in doing so.

You need to understand that its not normal for an asset to go from $1000 to $20000 in less than a year. Let alone $10 to $1400 (ETH) or XRP which was even more parabolic?

Why? Because people will see that BTC is going up 20% everyday and think "Oh my, I need to get in on this". And you will always get late FOMOs and basically there will be massive demand on a very thin supply which is what happened back in Q4 2017. There were exchanges and Bitcoin ATMs which ran out of BTC to sell pretty much.

So these people pay these inflated prices and then it stops rising and stops dropping, losing 5% in a day, then another 5%, then another 5% and the panic of the late FOMOs starts and they start to sell. It makes no sense but its common psychology in investing and it might lead to the asset going from $20000 to $3000 or from $1400 to $80 which is what happened in about a years time.

Hence in my opinion its better if it slowly rises than parabolically because the bear markets will be brutal for most.

Slow moon is the best moon.

The ideal is a very gradual slide upwards like 2016 that eventually curves into a parabolic run. You can't avoid the eventual vertical move though. Strong bull markets simply tend towards blow-off tops. It's a matter of market psychology. Buyers front run any market that is constantly uptrending, causing the uptrend to accelerate.

wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 05:36:51 PM

in my opinion, an increase in price above $ 1000 in a short time is an uncommon thing, it can not be seen every day, even the price of bitcoin tends to fall from day to day even though the decline is small, and experienced a small increase to reduce it.

but I am also not sure that this is manipulation, I prefer that this is a pure increase from the results of requests and needs. I think something like that will come back in the near future this year.
if it's too late to notice an increase that occurred suddenly a few weeks ago, then you can pay attention to the increase that occurred in the future.
That growth was manipulated, when the growth is real you can see a slow increase in the price and a slow increase in the volume as well, and we saw that during this year, the growth we witnessed presented a huge increase in the volume and since then it has been going down together with the price, I do not see this changing and most likely we are heading back to where the movement started.

Then you may wonder why this happened? And I interpret this as an attempt of the exchanges to revive the market but so far it seems they failed in their objective to make the price to sustain those levels.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: