Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on Enigma's - ENG current position  (Read 69 times)
Alanin (OP)

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 04:05:27 PM

The past week Enigma has quickly declined from 5100 to 3100.
Do people here think that now would be a good time to get in or no?
I'd imagine that when the halving of btc being a few months from now, its gonna go up, since its only possible to trade with other cryptos.
Therefore im guessing it would be a good part of a current portfolio.

But before buying into it. I would like to hear if theres any future cons that i need to watch out for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Angrydwarfs

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:44:33 AM

Stop talking about the price
I sold when they recently lied about building on ethereum,  they are building on cosmos instead.  I sell when a team becomes dishonest.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 08:05:44 AM

I lost trust from Enigma long ago, because they have a lack of developments and some lies. I suggest you don't depend on halving because it's just a hype, nothing else for this year. Halving effect may happen in next year! So, if you buy the Enigma coin now, sell before the halving or right after the halving or whenever you get a profit. Because Enigma at 3100 sat is good to buy, so, it's your choice, you can take a chance.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 08:35:04 AM

If you still trust the team, you should see this price now as a great opportunity to accumulate.
you are already buying at the dip considering its all time high is over $7 usd, if this project will recover, a $1 price is possible that could instantly give you good return.
Alanin (OP)

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 05:08:26 PM

I lost trust from Enigma long ago, because they have a lack of developments and some lies. I suggest you don't depend on halving because it's just a hype, nothing else for this year. Halving effect may happen in next year! So, if you buy the Enigma coin now, sell before the halving or right after the halving or whenever you get a profit. Because Enigma at 3100 sat is good to buy, so, it's your choice, you can take a chance.
Im not depending on halving. Just using that as an extra factor to increase its value, since alts pumps when btc pumps.
And now being at 2850 sats i see more potential for a decent profit.
If you still trust the team, you should see this price now as a great opportunity to accumulate.
you are already buying at the dip considering its all time high is over $7 usd, if this project will recover, a $1 price is possible that could instantly give you good return.
Im gonna do some more research this weekend. Im just suprised how quickly it declined over this past weeks time. Being hype or not, i still see an oppertunity here for a mid-long run
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 06:52:47 PM

It was good performing coin when the crypto market has in peak on 2018 and I sold my eng coin that time. Now it comes down around 80% to compare 2018 price and eng team really doing well and have good reputation still. so I hope that this is the bet time to buy and hold because we are expecting the bullish crypto market very soon.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 06:11:24 AM

The past week Enigma has quickly declined from 5100 to 3100.
Do people here think that now would be a good time to get in or no?
I'd imagine that when the halving of btc being a few months from now, its gonna go up, since its only possible to trade with other cryptos.
Therefore im guessing it would be a good part of a current portfolio.

But before buying into it. I would like to hear if theres any future cons that i need to watch out for.

Personally, I do not consider the ENIGMA project worthy of buying into simply because they dropped from 5100 to 3100 sats. Fundamental analysis overrides the technical analysis (for traders who understand this) and also as at this moment it is at 2740 sat which further assures my above advice. My point, there should be sufficient information on update of the project that will advice whether or not one should invest or buy into.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 09:24:46 AM

Do you know why the price dumped, the team was fined by SEC and was told to refund the investors' fund. I do not see how they are going to go about this because I believe most of the ICO money has been spent. So do not see this as a buying opportunity until there is clarity form the team

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██