Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:41:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about non-collateral loaning criterias.  (Read 147 times)
AlexSimion (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:46:06 PM

Today , I tryed apply-ing for non-collateral loans to 3 of the biggest lenders on the forum probably , got rejected in all 3 cases,  basically how I understood it was due to the fact I'm not a very active member here .
I would like some feedback on what are the criterias on offering a non-collateral loan ,  cause I find it a little bit hard to imagine that being an active poster here has an influence on my capability to repay back the loan , or anyone in that case . Why is it more likely that a person who has 100 more posts etc , will have the capability to repay the loan.
This is not meant to bash the lenders or their services , cause most importantly it's their money and their decision who to trust them with it  !  Guess I'm just a bit frustrated that in a moment when I really needed it , my overall posting score denied me the loan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 04:42:21 PM

It's definitely not based on posts and each lender can define their own criteria, but if I were to do that I would certainly not make my criteria public - to avoid borrowers like you who are looking to game the system.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3887

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 05:02:31 PM

You asked a good question and I think I am here obliged to give you an answer of my reasoning or comfort zone that I have in here since I am one of the lender who rejected you.

~snip~
Sorry I denied.
This service is for only very active community members. I think I should have mention it in my OP.

Here we are a community. Put it this way - a group of people who are hanging up with each others virtually and shearing our thoughts and exchanging ideas with each others. When we do it regularly and see the other one is also doing it regularly (it does not have to be with me all the time) then this creates a confidence upon the other guy.

We surely do not know the real character of the other person but his activity, the character he creates, the style he deliver in his posts attracts us the same way we see in a local pub when you hang up with strangers and from regularly hanging up you make friends with them. You become a part of their daily life coz every evening or every weekend you are seeing them there from years after years.

Now when one of them will ask you for a financial help and if this is something that you think is okay to give him and if you have the spare money then we go for it without hesitation. Now if a complete stranger comes to you and ask for the same help out of no where then I do not think you will take it much seriously.

The same goes here. I am sorry that I have denied your request but I hope I was able to give some sort of picture to you so that you can get an idea of the psychology behind the denial.

It's definitely not based on posts ~snip~
Yes it's not just the posts of course.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AlexSimion (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:21:45 PM

It's definitely not based on posts and each lender can define their own criteria, but if I were to do that I would certainly not make my criteria public - to avoid borrowers like you who are looking to game the system.
I'm sorry but how exactly am I looking to game the system ?

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16545

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 05:37:50 PM

Why is it more likely that a person who has 100 more posts etc , will have the capability to repay the loan.
It's not that such a person is more likely to be able to repay, it's because that person has more to lose if he doesn't repay.

And of course there's the fact that many people have been scammed with loans in the past.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 05:53:25 PM

Today , I tryed apply-ing for non-collateral loans to 3 of the biggest lenders on the forum probably , got rejected in all 3 cases,  basically how I understood it was due to the fact I'm not a very active member here .
I would like some feedback on what are the criterias on offering a non-collateral loan ,  cause I find it a little bit hard to imagine that being an active poster here has an influence on my capability to repay back the loan , or anyone in that case . Why is it more likely that a person who has 100 more posts etc , will have the capability to repay the loan.
This is not meant to bash the lenders or their services , cause most importantly it's their money and their decision who to trust them with it  !  Guess I'm just a bit frustrated that in a moment when I really needed it , my overall posting score denied me the loan.

There are various factors, revealing it is up to the lender and only at their discretion. However, if you want a few advice from me, I would say... stay away from Gambling. I created a thread in Turkish section called "How NOT to Get Scammed 101" and one of the things I had written is "If you are going to loan someone, check their forum activity and overall spending habits." by looking at your profile I can see that you really love the "Games and rounds" section and Gambling. These two are huge red flags for a person offering loans. One, it might mean that you are just going to try and gamble the BTC away. Two, if you win, good for you. However, if you lose. The lender might not receive their BTC. The lending section is not new, you know, there were people like this in the past.

So all in all, my suggestion is, try to be more active in sections other than Gambling/Games and Rounds, have a chat with others, help others, portraying yourself as a gambler is not really a good image.
AlexSimion (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 07:03:21 PM

There are various factors, revealing it is up to the lender and only at their discretion. However, if you want a few advice from me, I would say... stay away from Gambling. I created a thread in Turkish section called "How NOT to Get Scammed 101" and one of the things I had written is "If you are going to loan someone, check their forum activity and overall spending habits." by looking at your profile I can see that you really love the "Games and rounds" section and Gambling. These two are huge red flags for a person offering loans. One, it might mean that you are just going to try and gamble the BTC away. Two, if you win, good for you. However, if you lose. The lender might not receive their BTC. The lending section is not new, you know, there were people like this in the past.

So all in all, my suggestion is, try to be more active in sections other than Gambling/Games and Rounds, have a chat with others, help others, portraying yourself as a gambler is not really a good image.
Understood your point on the gambling part , but honestly I believe it's the most stupid thing to do to borrow money to gamble it . Basically my activity in the games and rounds is simply because of the free promotions going on there from time to time , but I perfectly understand your point on it.

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 07:26:19 PM
Merited by AlexSimion (1)

As all the members before mention it, a Non Collateral loan have always the risk to be unpaid aka default.
No matter what criteria you have or how high can be your "risk meter" or how much activity, posts etc the user have, as a lender you can always lose your money.

Only a small group of members have the privilege to ask for a non collateral loan and really get it, from any lender around.
To be among them it takes a lot of time and a lot of efford, trust me on this. Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███