Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:42:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin an exceptional figure among other coins  (Read 203 times)
Agbe

Activity: 868
Merit: 1252

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 08:23:30 PM

Bitcoin and bitcointalk are different from others because Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency is the most decentralized cryptocurrency and also since 2009 till date Bitcoin has not been under any control be it by individuals or governments thereby making Bitcoin a free market for all.
Also, bitcointalk is the most resourceful forum among all the other cryptocurrency forums and this peculiarity and success is ascribed to the forum association with bitcoin which also is the most successful coin among other cryptocurrencies.
Op from you explanation, I will like to ask you a very simple question. Why bitcoin price is not stable? If you can tell us this then I will know that you have the background knowledge of bitcoin. The question I asked will tell you more on the thread. Whether bitcoin is not controlled by any. When I was newbie, I also asked this question physically and they told me the reasons. And since friends have told me, I didn't bother asking it in the forum. But flow along with other people to discuss whenever this question is asked.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██