Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins or Bitcoin?  (Read 2099 times)
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 08:45:09 AM

can't choose one because it's obvious I'm currently holding bitcoin and altcoin. and the answers of the people here also definitely choose to do both. okay, cheap altcoin can be bought in large quantities but if bitcoin continues to fall, it is useless to hold altcoin. it's safer to hold bitcoin but it will definitely feel something is lacking to hold, so buy altcoin to hold. if you can trade, it is better than doing long term hold.
All successful traders or crypto holders are seen utilizing both altcoins and bitcoin in order not to miss any opportunity of making good money. there is no doubt that bitcoin is the leading force and altcoins follow its trends but altcoins are good for day trading and making small profits on daily basis whereas bitcoin is used for collecting large money after some good time of holding.
We should have both as bitcoin is important and altcoins are also having strong place in our life. So we should have both altcoins are good for us and bitcoins are best for an unconditional increase in price so try to have both in the portfolio but the only altcoins I like the most are ETH and Ripple as they are good and have powerful market value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DimitrisLodirogas

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 06:09:38 PM

60% bitcoin and 40% alts.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 06:58:08 PM

Backing is good with bitcoin only now because the value of bitcoin is dumped lower in the market and we can utilise the situation as much as possible to make the profit by that.
Altcoins are also dumped but not bigger option to get the big returns so bitcoin is the best option.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:38:55 PM

The fact that altcoins like ETH, BCH and others are slowly gaining more use has made me thinking. If somebody were to HODL one currency, what could it be?
A 100% altcoin portfolio? Or a 100% bitcoin portfolio?
Or do you support holding multiple crypto coin holding?
of course i hold both because altcoins and bitcoin have good potential in the future, now indeed altcoins like BCH, ETH, LTC, XRP, XEM and another coins slowly go to up. but for future altcoins is best choice, altcoins match to save and hold for long term than short term
if you want short term, bitcoin is good. bitcoin good for long term and short term

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 08:13:01 PM

The fact that altcoins like ETH, BCH and others are slowly gaining more use has made me thinking. If somebody were to HODL one currency, what could it be?
save in the long run or do you want to trade it? even if you want to survive in the long run I have a suggestion to choose to buy bitcoin, if that's in my opinion, but for example you want to choose to hold and buy altcoin, choose coins that you think have the potential to be able to develop in the future and can raise prices are faster, but not easy to predict, so whatever you choose is your own decision.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 11:44:50 PM

save in the long run or do you want to trade it? even if you want to survive in the long run I have a suggestion to choose to buy bitcoin, if that's in my opinion, but for example you want to choose to hold and buy altcoin, choose coins that you think have the potential to be able to develop in the future and can raise prices are faster, but not easy to predict, so whatever you choose is your own decision.

How can someone think about investing in crypto-currencies and not to invest in Bitcoin in the first place? It's the oldest coin,
the most reputable, and probably the safest investment in crypto-market. In the same time there are many alt-coins, and some
of them are amazing, how to not invest in them too?
   I'm trying to have a bit from everything I find attractive. I invest in Bitcoin and alt-coins, for me many projects have some good
chances for a long-term success.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:18:16 PM

Of course, I would go for altcoins investment. Because, there are several potential altcoins in the market that are so far very cheap at the majority of the exchange. And I knew once the bull run begin to happen again, most of the potential altcoins like ETH, Waves, Qtum or NEO and more are surely will follows to increase their price value.
Etherass

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 03:30:38 PM

Altcoins 100%. Look for functional crypto not trademarks
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 06:21:17 PM

Altcoins 100%. Look for functional crypto not trademarks
You mean the all investors need to invest their all funds just on altcoin? So I think altcoin market have unpredictable as compare to bitcoin so that is why my suggestion is that bitcoin investment is also good for getting the huge amount of profit.

pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 02:24:45 PM

Better to stay more than 50% in BTC for many reasons. For once, we are in a downtrend and most alts are losing their value and second, they are almost never good long term holds. They are super seasonal animal and should be treated with caution.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 04:21:01 PM

Better to stay more than 50% in BTC for many reasons. For once, we are in a downtrend and most alts are losing their value and second, they are almost never good long term holds. They are super seasonal animal and should be treated with caution.
Yeah I guess it would br goos if the trader follows to invest what bitcoin capital has dominated like 50% to 60%. But then agaon altcoins should not be set aside because there are altcoins that are worth to invest and hold. Actually the time now is perfect to invest in bitcoin since the price is quite loe that it sit for a long time. I guess the long term holding of bitcoin would be too good to have right now.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 04:26:46 PM

Bitcoin is better choose investment but needed much money to get profit, for altcoin we need little money for investing but can earn much profit but depend with lucky we are which one coin to invest, when altcoin have lower price need wait for long time because altcoin have season when up and down, maybe need one year get back profit with altcoin investing.
Indeed, bitcoin is much better when we're talking about investing in crypto, but you need a good amount of money to invest in it because it has a huge price, I mean you should invest a lot to get more profit, but we can also buy some good altcoins that they're in the top 10, It will be better if we are holding different crypto though
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 04:34:38 PM

Majority person like bitcoin as a result of bitcoin head of the pairs you've got bitcoin therefore you'll be able to obtain associatey altcoin & token an another assume holding plan is just your won call my recommendation you'll be able to hold bitcoin if hold long.

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 05:10:51 PM

Bitcoin is better choose investment but needed much money to get profit, for altcoin we need little money for investing but can earn much profit but depend with lucky we are which one coin to invest, when altcoin have lower price need wait for long time because altcoin have season when up and down, maybe need one year get back profit with altcoin investing.
Indeed, bitcoin is much better when we're talking about investing in crypto, but you need a good amount of money to invest in it because it has a huge price, I mean you should invest a lot to get more profit, but we can also buy some good altcoins that they're in the top 10, It will be better if we are holding different crypto though

I favor your point that we have also invest in altcoins but it is not right that if someone will invest then he will need a big amount of money to get bitcoins because bitcoin is an asset in which any person can invest and any amount can we invest. The price of bitcoin is high but there is also fractions of it in points which enable us to invest any amount in bitcoin.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 06:57:32 PM

According to the list of 12 Best Cryptocurrencies for Long-Term Investment : in the first place is Bitcoin. I always trust the statistics Wink
We do not really need any kind of statistics to tell that bitcoin is by far the best long term investment option that we have in this market, look at the long term history of bitcoin and how it has gone up in value during most of its existence, look at the market dominance that bitcoin has, take a look at the technology and how most coins are just copies of the original, take a look at the developers who are the best in the world.

When you take all of that into consideration it is very clear that bitcoin is by far the best cryptocurrency and the best long term investment that you could wish for.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████