Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Problem With Being Apolitical in Bitcoin and Crypto  (Read 260 times)
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 05:36:46 PM

to my perspective taxes are needed not just for paying public government officials but in the innovation of infrastructures, roads, and highway

historically, such infrastructure has been built using private money, and it still is today. So your objection doesn't altogether make sense. but it is quicker and more organized/holistic when a centralized government performs it. well, sometimes it is Grin

I guess there are government officials that are corrupt but there are some that are trustworthy and we can not have something just to blame them and for other people to see t because we are mad with the government,

what about the other trustworthy ones, even thought they are still negative with cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, they are just being cautious with the things that they don't understand, I think we need to stop this and just help the community about some issues and not keep on blaming them.

it'd be nice if we lived in a perfect world, where only trustworthy people attain positions of power in government. But those powerful positions always attract the crooked, posing cleverly as the trustworthy. Power is like that unfortunately.

Vires in numeris
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: