Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:18:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would You Pay for Odd Jobs With Bitcoin?  (Read 372 times)
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 06:19:55 PM

of course i will pay for it. How can I not pay someone who has worked for me?  Cheesy
I am quite happy to see people use this technology for their needs. so, if this happens to me, as long as the costs are reasonable, I will still pay for it. but I think that almost everyone who has a bitcoin wallet works in their own home  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:18:20 PM

An unemployed dude comes to your house to ask for off jobs, say to throw away your thrash and mow the lawn. You had no cash but he owns a bitcoin wallet and asks to be paid in bitcoins. Would you pay in bitcoin?
I don't really see anything wrong with that, as long as I have the money/Bitcoin in my wallet, I would pay him with it. Unless I'm saving the money in my Bitcoin for something else, but still that wouldn't be a problem because I can easily fund my Bitcoin wallet by using my bank debit card and it's really fast.

So, if anyone should ask me to make payment to them with Bitcoin, I would for sure, also depending on how they ask. I have only done that once, sent payment to someone through Bitcoin after he completed a little offline task for me. He first asked if I make use of bitcoin and whether I can pay with that and I replied yes and asked for his address.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:33:25 PM

An unemployed dude comes to your house to ask for off jobs, say to throw away your thrash and mow the lawn. You had no cash but he owns a bitcoin wallet and asks to be paid in bitcoins. Would you pay in bitcoin?

Why not? The sole aim of Bitcoin creation is to be spent as currency and not just to hold it. Why many of us are holding Bitcoin is because of the gain there. Bitcoin should be treated as a money that it is.
So far, the guy knows about Bitcoin and how and where to spend it. I will pay him with that.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:57:36 PM

Always. I live in a house and I know how much work you have to put in to keep everything tidy and working. If a young guy came to me I'd find him a ton of little things to do like pressure washing my cars, mowing the lawn, gathering leaves.
I'd like to work for BTC and I'd be willing to pay others in BTC. Honestly, I'd be so happy that a worker wants to be paid in BTC that I'd even give him a bonus for supporting my favourite crypto.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███