Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Cryptolator unchained without serial number  (Read 205 times)
alamjob239 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:23:35 PM

Please PM me your expected price and ANY condition

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:54:46 PM

I have coin with serial number not without serial number. Like to have one of those.

Let me know if y now someone will sell.
alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 05:50:31 PM

Any condition is ok.
Hox

Activity: 751
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 12:02:14 AM

Do you have a photo for reference?

I don't think I have seen one without a number on it.....

Maybe you are referring to the "special edition" coins that he made?  that had colors and other words instead of a number... Huh ?

There were some coins that didn't get numbered at the mint but got engraved. These include the "color" coins and the "Roll" coins. There's a lot of info here.

As far as I can tell there were no coins released without some type of engraving/serial.

Coin.Community    
   A place for cryptocurrency collectors and artists.
Discover on the Coin Wiki. See all my coins for sale: Kialara, Casascius, Finite by Design, Satori coin and more.
alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:08:01 AM

Hello Hox - How r y.. Smiley

I am just reaching if I can find one without serial number most likely a color one as y mentioned - y know exactly what I am talking about  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: