Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO WHITEPAPER WRITING  (Read 189 times)
coinwriter (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:39:41 PM

About This Gig
What is the essence of a highly researched, Goal-oriented PROFESSIONAL ICO WHITEPAPER?

Small scale businesses and even big companies like Telegram are beginning to key into this new fund-raising tool in the crypto-space called ICO - Initial Coin Offering.

But then,

What is the role of a well developed PROFESSIONAL ICO WHITEPAPER ?

A professionally developed BLOCKCHAIN ICO WHITEPAPER is the heart of a successful ICO campaign- it is responsible for putting ideas (no matter how complex they are) on paper and this is where an investor relates with the ideas of the company before investing funds into your project.

Considering the importance of a well developed and written BLOCKCHAIN ICO WHITEPAPER
it is evident that the success of your campaign depends on this.

I will add value to your project.

CONTACT ME VIA TELEGRAM @ICOPAPERS OR SKYPE @NGARIWILSON30
EMAIL: ICOSERVICES07@GMAIL.COM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 04:00:40 PM

About This Gig
What is the essence of a highly researched, Goal-oriented PROFESSIONAL ICO WHITEPAPER?

Small scale businesses and even big companies like Telegram are beginning to key into this new fund-raising tool in the crypto-space called ICO - Initial Coin Offering.

But then,

A professionally developed BLOCKCHAIN ICO WHITEPAPER is the heart of a successful ICO campaign- it is responsible for putting ideas (no matter how complex they are) on paper and this is where an investor relates with the ideas of the company before investing funds into your project.

Considering the importance of a well developed and written BLOCKCHAIN ICO WHITEPAPER

If do you need English to Italian translation, I can give you some help.
I was the official Italian translator for about twenty ico whitepaper.
Plz, keep in mind?!!!
Thank you

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
coinwriter (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:23:18 PM

About This Gig

But then,

If do you need English to Italian translation, I can give you some help.
I was the official Italian translator for about twenty ico whitepaper.
Plz, keep in mind?!!!
Thank you
cool
coinwriter (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:01:06 PM

contact us via telegram @icopapers or skype @ngariwilson30 for best whitepaper writing services
coinwriter (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 11:57:13 AM

contact us for best services
coinwriter (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:47:12 AM

Get in touch via telegram @icopapers
mycrypto_book
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 01:14:55 PM

How long does it take you to Write the Whitepaper?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: