Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Conor McGregor vs. Donald Cerrone [JAN 2020] Discussion  (Read 1826 times)
slarsum

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 04:22:39 AM

~snip
Dont know on why people do look or do able to say that it was fixed?
If we do base Conors reputation and stats then it wont give you a doubt that he's capable on finishing off opponents on
shortest possible of time.
To be clear to you i am not in the group which calls out fixed on fights, yes there were some shady fights in the past but not in the UFC and Conor is having the reputation to finish the fights in short period and once he is not able to finish the fight in the second round then the chances of Conor loosing his high and that is what we have seen in his career.

They can really just accept that they had lost big time and now trying to say or argue that it was a fixed one.Cerrone is good but not good enough.
Looking at the odds, Cerrone was big underdog and many might have placed a bet on Cerrone to win the fight and so is the reason they are screaming foul play.

I don't think these kinds of match would be fixed. Even if there is a chance they had private convo on who would win, a fighters pride would be put on the line. A loss is a loss no matter the circumstances are. Mcgregor just overpowered his opponent at that fight.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 04:34:39 AM

I don't think these kinds of match would be fixed. Even if there is a chance they had private convo on who would win, a fighters pride would be put on the line. A loss is a loss no matter the circumstances are. Mcgregor just overpowered his opponent at that fight.

I don't think it is fixed we clearly show the aggressiveness and Cerrone was just caught by surprise, it's a very fast and calculated offense, there is a saying you have a plan until you get punched, I think he lost any of his plans when Connor hit him and Cerrone is not the kind to throw away fights, we have seen him in his past fights.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: