Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptos Are Exploding Higher, Bitcoin Up Over $1,000 In Minutes  (Read 593 times)
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 03:13:39 AM

Sudden pumps and sudden dumps within just 2 days, many people said it was a fake pump or a bull trap from the whales but the fact is bitcoin's price is holding stand still on 9.2k resistance right now.
I think people are holding and wait for the next uptrend. Bitcoin's need new investors to pump out the price.

That's a normal reaction in the market when there's a sudden/unexpected pump, because there are also a lot of people who sold their Bitcoin, taking advantage of the opportunity before it dumps (possibly). That's how the short sellers make a lot of profit from the sudden pump.
The fact that were going sideways trading at around $9,100 after touching the $10,000 mark is considered a good news, though It's not really called a bull run.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:27:43 AM

Its not fake just the price trying to break out of the box and now we have to guess if its some negative from not beating 10k

Yellow line is 200 day average and current lows are resting on that line.   Breaking above here was the most important part of the move even though its lower then the peak price, this was the crucial jump to make.    So to stay positive it must stay above here now.

Yeah, the cycle is always the same, bitcoin price tends to decline if the breakout failed but still persists above $9000, not many people willing to sell their bitcoin though.
We've seen the market consolidate between $9000 and $9800 for a while but it will take off to the next higher point, we can expect bitcoin to reach around $10,000 to $11,500 in this middle to the end of the fourth quarter.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:30:00 AM

Its not fake just the price trying to break out of the box and now we have to guess if its some negative from not beating 10k

Yellow line is 200 day average and current lows are resting on that line.   Breaking above here was the most important part of the move even though its lower then the peak price, this was the crucial jump to make.    So to stay positive it must stay above here now.

Yeah, the cycle is always the same, bitcoin price tends to decline if the breakout failed but still persists above $9000, not many people willing to sell their bitcoin though.
We've seen the market consolidate between $9000 and $9800 for a while but it will take off to the next higher point, we can expect bitcoin to reach around $10,000 to $11,500 in this middle to the end of the fourth quarter.
It looks like bitcoin Q 4 will increase and there are signs to reach the price of $ 10,000 or around $ 12,000 and it seems like there are steps to go there, and currently the price of bitcoin is holding at a price of $ 9,000 and there is only a slight decline and finally going up again although it's a little and it looks like it won't fall too deep.
we will see in the next few weeks because lately the movement of bitcoin is always surprising.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:37:44 AM

A few days ago, bitcoin once again showed us its volatile nature, when in two days it increased in price by two thousand dollars. Once again, we were convinced that Bitcoin is capable of rapid growth, and this is absolutely normal for him, as for the whole decentralized cryptocurrency. Now we expect the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market in the last months of the outgoing year. Bitcoin has shown us that he has a potential opportunity for this.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:52:39 AM

A few days ago, bitcoin once again showed us its volatile nature, when in two days it increased in price by two thousand dollars. Once again, we were convinced that Bitcoin is capable of rapid growth, and this is absolutely normal for him, as for the whole decentralized cryptocurrency. Now we expect the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market in the last months of the outgoing year. Bitcoin has shown us that he has a potential opportunity for this.
And it also showed that it doesnt need any support from other coins for it to grow.

2k is a large amount and in fact it is the price of gold already.
Compared to any commodity out there this is the only one which can make profit to a lot of traders in just hours or maybe minutes.
I have tried commodity trading and it takes me months to gain an amount to fill the payment for my necessities and bills.
Unlike bitcoin, when done right it could be profitable for months of payments.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:41:17 AM

And it also showed that it doesnt need any support from other coins for it to grow.

Compared to any commodity out there this is the only one which can make profit to a lot of traders in just hours or maybe minutes.
I have tried commodity trading and it takes me months to gain an amount to fill the payment for my necessities and bills.

I don't think altcoin can help bitcoin and I think you don't need altcoin to help bitcoin grow. Altcoins are competitors so they are different even altcoin is growing bitcoin has a different way to make more valuable.
There are some reason why the price jump nearly 10k USD past few days ago it's normal to see the price increase so fast because there many people are waiting for the bottom price of bitcoin which happened last week so that they can buy cheaper price of bitcoin and mostly traders are using trading bot that is why the price movement is fluctating too much.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 04:24:53 PM

I don't think altcoin can help bitcoin and I think you don't need altcoin to help bitcoin grow. Altcoins are competitors so they are different even altcoin is growing bitcoin has a different way to make more valuable.
There are some reason why the price jump nearly 10k USD past few days ago it's normal to see the price increase so fast because there many people are waiting for the bottom price of bitcoin which happened last week so that they can buy cheaper price of bitcoin and mostly traders are using trading bot that is why the price movement is fluctating too much.

Trading bot? Probably but not most of the time.It do only talks about on how sell and buy orders being filled out fast due to bots
but everything is being set up by its user/trader itself.

We cant conclude that altcoin doesnt really have its purpose of its existence.We cant say that its totally irrelevant on bitcoins price
yet i do highly believe that it do work on the other way.Having more options is good yet market can circulate into others coins rather
than focusing on one.Competitors would normally pop out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:48:56 AM

While the volatility is great for speculators and all of those looking to get fast profits I do not think the movement we saw days ago is good for the market in general, long term investors see these kind of movements and they get worried the price could go in the other direction just as fast and their fears are justified, this probably means that the price will go down during the next weeks as the number of buyers goes down and those that want to cash out their profits keep selling their coins before the price goes down definitely.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:20:21 PM

i dont know why people sell .especially when prices rose over 30 percent in less than two hour ; but after 2 week prices fall under 8500 usd per btc ; this is like some big whale that want domine market for buying bitcoin cheap ; i hope prices bitcoin will rise next month to 10000 usd per btc at latest
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 02:29:07 PM

i dont know why people sell .especially when prices rose over 30 percent in less than two hour ; but after 2 week prices fall under 8500 usd per btc ; this is like some big whale that want domine market for buying bitcoin cheap ; i hope prices bitcoin will rise next month to 10000 usd per btc at latest
the whale will want the price of Bitcoin cheap again, and will move to the altcoin market this time, I'm sure of that,
because before Halving the whale traders will try to have more Bitcoin, that is with an altseason it will be easy to do whale ! believe me
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 01:23:23 PM

I think the increase in bitcoin at the end of October yesterday was normal. bitcoin has high volatility which can go up and down suddenly. or maybe the decline that occurred yesterday was manipulation of the popes. Bitcoin that is decentralized and anonymous can indeed be easily manipulated by big traders. they can sell or buy bitcoin in large quantities which can consequently affect market prices.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:27:34 PM

Now, bitcoin is now getting low at the moment and I think it is normal when the holiday season is near. I observe that most of the time, every end of the year, the value of bitcoin is slowly decreasing I think it is also because most of us are selling their bitcoin for purpose.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:45:38 PM

The thread has its initial post almost a month ago, by that time there is more growth in an unexpected way happened. Now the price has fallen over $1000 in few days of time. Now to what margin this gonna fall back is completely unpredicted. Maybe after correction price will get to make everyone happy through some unexpected changes in price.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 09:29:08 PM

The thread has its initial post almost a month ago, by that time there is more growth in an unexpected way happened. Now the price has fallen over $1000 in few days of time. Now to what margin this gonna fall back is completely unpredicted. Maybe after correction price will get to make everyone happy through some unexpected changes in price.

It fell much more than 1000 only today it lost 800 but does it mean anything? We are still going up in the long run and the long term trendline remains at 6 thousand.

Short term price has a meaning only to traders. Many people don't have any coins on exchanges and don't care what the price today is. Next week is going to be different and next year you won't even remember this small panic.
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:22:11 AM

It fell much more than 1000 only today it lost 800 but does it mean anything? We are still going up in the long run and the long term trendline remains at 6 thousand.

Short term price has a meaning only to traders. Many people don't have any coins on exchanges and don't care what the price today is. Next week is going to be different and next year you won't even remember this small panic.

We're at the bottom of the downtrend channel, so it looks that there should be some resistance and we 'should' bounce back up with the closing of the current CME future contract. Let's pray for the whales.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 06:13:51 PM

We're at the bottom of the downtrend channel, so it looks that there should be some resistance and we 'should' bounce back up with the closing of the current CME future contract. Let's pray for the whales.

There wasn't much resistance on that 7600 level but it's much stronger on 7000 and will be even stronger if we fall to 6000. Textbook capitulation would be a long wick down that is followed by a move up of equal or higher power making a red and a green candle next to each other.

If you look at 1d the green candle is still forming but looks small and weak which could mean that it's not the low people were waiting for. Anything can happen because 3000 was also not a textbook one.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: