Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Giveaway! BIG Promo and Marketing partner proposal(BETA TESTING) TEMP LOCK!  (Read 276 times)
localxe (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:10:40 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2019, 04:30:10 PM by localxe

BTC Giveaway! BIG Promo and marketing partner proposal.

Giveaway from 0.0001btc until 0.001btc

More offers is coming up in new threads for social post and followers.

Members-Join our site and receive 0.0005 BTC and above for free!
Hero Members 0.0007 BTC and above for free

LocalXe is is wishing to use this method to  contribute to the btc community old and new. This bitcoin giveaway is for all those who register on our site! No Catch!, as long as you are a member of bitcointalk.

There are different options here unlike the old giveaway.

Join our telegram channel and group
@localxe
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/localxecom/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/localxe/?hl=en
Twitter: https://twitter.com/localxe

Offer #1
Price offer:
Member: 0.0005
Hero and above: 0.0007

1. Register on Localxe.com.
Email Verified

Phone verified "optional"

Create a deposit bitcoin address on the site.

Click wallets after you login, and select deposit in btc row, then generage address.

Add a reply to this thread with your Localxe.com username and bitcoin address created with LocalXe.com. As soon as your information is confirmed, we will deposit the funds to that address within 10 hours.

Ex)
Localxe Userid : localxe
Localxe btcAddress : Bitcoin address    

Done!
=================

Offer #2
Member and Above: 0.0012
Hero and above : 0.0018

This is for traders, you can also complate  "step 1" above before this step as well, no restriction.
This is limited to 5 users per COuntry and maximum is 50 users

Assuming you are already registered:
Verifiy Phone and 2fa via google Auth

Choose any crypto coin of your choice and Post a trade, any trade to sell in your local area.
Set your selling price mergin.
We set min to post trade very low as well.
Successfully publish the trade in your local area
Paste your trade link here with your user id as well

"for ex:
localxe userid: localxe
localxe btc address: btc address

Done!

===================

Localxe is actively looking for partners in
- Marketing/Advertising/Promotion (This is not a paid position, you only earn a percentage as a share holder on fee with other localxe

partners, tell us what you offer and we will review)

- Meet Up Organizing meet up and events,
  "creating awareness and educating new to crypto users around you" (This is a paid position)

- Dispute Resolver: We require people based in
  South America
  India
  Germany(This is a paid position)

Bounty:
Please don't exploit our website because of a weak code or vulnerability you find, we will pay you for it, we are working

hard to make localxe.com as secure as required even more as every trader and buyers/Investors  wants it to be, so if you find any

vulnerability or code that is just in the wrong place or a weak link, please submit to bugs@localxe.com, or message on telegram and we will review

and pay you for it as well as put your name on the website as well for being the one that found the bug.

Conditions:
Email must be verified on Localxe.com

Multiple account not allowed, User  must be Full Member rank and above.

Hero members here get 0.0007 btc

We will only deposit to Localxe.com bitcoin address. Deposits to other wallets are not allowed.

By applying to this giveaway, you agree to LocalXe.com terms and conditions.

Thank You All.

Partners who wish to join the Localxe.com team is welcome, this is a team effort company not a one person job and if you feel you have some special ability, for ex, marketing, Web Dev, Communication, Events, let us know and we will be able to work together.

Please do not contact for an investment, Localxe.com do not accept investments from anyone, we solely work with you if your service is worth it and you can be part of the team in earnings.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:21:33 AM

I have a strong internet connection but during sign up. The screen stock on processing when I click the submit button, I already wait for almost 10 mins. and it still didn't go through..
Waiting for others feedback about this matter.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:31:51 AM

Localxe Userid : Ronaldo
Localxe btcAddress : 3JxmxW7NNZtn1hnP1CCjivfSZ9Wau9NKUB

but i just wondering why you have to put a fee for bitcoin deposit?

localxe (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:35:39 AM

Refresh and try again, it's all good from here

I have a strong internet connection but during sign up. The screen stock on processing when I click the submit button, I already wait for almost 10 mins. and it still didn't go through..
localxe (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:45:26 AM

Seen, Address recorded..

Localxe Userid : Ronaldo
Localxe btcAddress : 3JxmxW7NNZtn1hnP1CCjivfSZ9Wau9NKUB

but i just wondering why you have to put a fee for bitcoin deposit?
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:54:08 AM

I already clear cached and refresh the browser many times. But still I'm getting same result.  Huh

I will try again tomorrow.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 01:47:17 PM

Localxe Userid : wwzsocki
Localxe btcAddress : 3L77BpiwiGHL8wdDzXZtasDZPwwzDJ3UF9

localxe (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 02:25:28 PM

I don't know why yours is that way, i did a test signup and it went well

I already clear cached and refresh the browser many times. But still I'm getting same result.  Huh

I will try again tomorrow.
localxe (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 02:42:36 PM

Localxe Userid : Royse777
Localxe btcAddress : 39cYmFFk8A9itCEj3qvDJdiRNJCqWLjnxB
Hero member.

By the way, what is your withdrawal fees?

Please visit https://localxe.com/Fees

This is Local trades your country information is necessary to locate trades in your local area.
Say someone does not want to disclose their country information, do they have any option here.

[/quote]

naimsheikh

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:03:06 AM

Localxe Userid : nayel88
Localxe btcAddress : 3JwAfhthm3ryQSMy2HW8jmkBGa792xrsdX
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:18:06 AM

Localxe Userid : culuuton
Localxe btcAddress : 3Gc2moph1zoKyUG2Gvk3Vtmh8SrVvKqD9Z
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 10:45:05 AM

Localxe Userid : abel1337btc
Localxe btcAddress : 3QBFqPwe4HvmD2oqGz1TCNGCDk6VoFGquX
localxe (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:14:23 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2019, 11:50:01 AM by localxe

It clearly states that giveaways can and only be posted in game and rounds, right here, i read properly too, this is bitcoin related not an altcoin, i went through the link too, my giveaway is related to beta testing for deposit, withdrawals and making sure the site is running to the fullest secured extent. I read around for this before posting too.

Add a reply to this thread with your Localxe.com username and bitcoin address created with LocalXe.com. As soon as your information is confirmed, we will deposit the funds to that address within 10 hours.

Ex)
Localxe Userid : localxe
Localxe btcAddress : Bitcoin address    
This is against bitcointalk rules. Delete this giveaway or whole post will be deleted by admins and you will be banned for 1week - 1 month and every participant for 1 week.

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.

Example of a ban with similar giveaway:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5185558.msg52485799#msg52485799

You can modify it so it won't require your participants to post insubstantial posts. Fe:
-send confirmation by PM
-write your thought about our service and add your username and BTC adress.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3896

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 11:20:53 AM

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.
I am in a fence now :-(
Anyway, I have deleted my post, really do not want to fall for any hassle.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 12:00:00 PM

I am in a fence now :-(...

Me too.

It would be great to hear an explanation from moderators about this issue because we have for sure something messed up here.

I actually am participating for a very long time in a couple of such giveaways.

Even just now I posted in Krogo giveaway and want to ask: is his giveaway also against the rules  Huh Huh Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5202713.0 It is the longest and best giveaway on Bitcointalk.

PS
I think this is not valid because is from 2014 and Theymos talks clearly about giveaways in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections and we are in Games and Rounds board.

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections.

localxe (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 12:11:54 PM

I am waiting too, but if i read correctly its altcoins they banning, btc not involved.

I am in a fence now :-(...

Me too.

It would be great to hear an explanation from moderators about this issue because we have for sure something messed up here.

I actually am participating for a very long time in a couple of such giveaways.

Even just now I posted in Krogo giveaway and want to ask: is his giveaway also against the rules  Huh Huh Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5202713.0 It is the longest and best giveaway on Bitcointalk.

PS
I think this is not valid because is from 2014 and Theymos talks clearly about giveaways in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections and we are in Games and Rounds board.

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections.
localxe (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:19:52 PM

I would advise you delete your posts, move to another thread and hijack the post, you gave your advise once that is enough, you read and understood your own way and i did the same, so now it is fine. Anyone joining the giveaway which i am sure is in the right section because i was advised to use this section last year should do so at their own risk, please quietly move to another thread and the attention.

Moving on, let me be able to get the response required on the site performance.

Thank you

This ban was issued to this thread - http://archive.is/Srb2O - Games and Rounds too.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5185558.msg52485799#msg52485799

I am waiting too, but if i read correctly its altcoins they banning, btc not involved.

Well ... indeed this rule is mostly for altcoin giveaways and you are giving away bitcoin but i'm not sure if it is enough to ignore this: "Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads'

In the best case your thread will be deleted due to wrong section. Localxe.com have nothing in common with gambling and this is give-away thread not a game. Consider moving it to other board. Maybe one of those?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=84.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=85.0
Or make a game out of it. Like quess number

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: