Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Deflationary model failed?  (Read 431 times)
Cdi808182

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 07:36:02 PM

This year some new things happened in crypto! The initial sale system changed to IEO, there was IAO, IGO and so many new model, but only IEO lives! However, my point is not that!

This year the Deflationary Ethereum based token based projects attracted me well. In every transaction, a certain amount of token will be burned automatically and the supply is very limited for every deflation project. The BOMB, Blockburn, Nuke, Bags, Blast, Fuze, and so many projects have come, but what happens next? It seems only BOMB and Blockburn project survives, others all likely dead or scam!
The idea was very unique, then why they are not making a success? What can be the reason guys?
Deflation feature is a very good move for coins and tokens but they are not been used right, all these tokens you made mention have no real use cases and supply reduction is the reason they have value which is non sense

just want to inform you all im in a special group of blockburn they are working secretly on something is not done in crypto history and gaming. just keep een eye on blockburn i spoke to tony and got some inside and it looks like this is going to be massive if you read this ask for tony in they telegram chat community does not know they did not came public with it yet. 1000x from 50k marketcap to 500mil it is possible i saw the doc files .
just giving you guys inside tip buy and hold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 02:23:22 AM

This year some new things happened in crypto! The initial sale system changed to IEO, there was IAO, IGO and so many new model, but only IEO lives! However, my point is not that!

This year the Deflationary Ethereum based token based projects attracted me well. In every transaction, a certain amount of token will be burned automatically and the supply is very limited for every deflation project. The BOMB, Blockburn, Nuke, Bags, Blast, Fuze, and so many projects have come, but what happens next? It seems only BOMB and Blockburn project survives, others all likely dead or scam!
The idea was very unique, then why they are not making a success? What can be the reason guys?
When you understand the law of supply and demand then it is very easy to explain why this happens, those tokens are controlling one side of the equation, they are reducing the supply and that may seem to be a good idea but there is one big problem they do not control the demand.

It doesn't matter if something is really scarce if no one wants it then it holds no value, so all of those projects have that huge flaw and unless they gain a huge level of popularity then you should not expect those coins to gain any significant value.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 03:24:04 AM

Haven't heard much about the other projects you mentioned so I won't be basing my reply on them instead I'll reply based on the knowledge I have on one of the example you mentioned which is BOMB. Although this is a success based on what you presume successful project to be but I think it's a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. The only reason why it hasn't failed is because it's still been hyped but others have lost the hyped that brought them into the limelight.

For starters, the deflationary model is just a speculative model without any real life product as the project utilizing this model just promise a continuous increase in price of their token, which to me is just another form of ponzi scheme since the only factor causing the increasing of price is a promise and no real life adoption or usability.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:18:47 AM

Because they plagiarized the previous idea had BOMB and others just follow without having a mature idea to compete with its predecessor. They scam because of the exhaustion to compete because they only intend to listings and are popular on the newly emerging idea. And now such an idea is no longer popular because of the many of his rivals who appear to have such.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM