Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:01:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use betting tips?  (Read 1760 times)
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2055

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:14:03 PM

we will indeed always see someone first because I am sure that someone's ability if we can follow him then we will be able to like or exceed him. so we have a lot to try to find our own ways to make a bet, even though betting will prioritize luck, but there are some gambling that uses mathematics that can still be calculated in the possibilities.

I will say more if a person does not know mathematics, probability theory and game theory, then gambling for him should not be anything more than just a pleasant time with friends at the game of poker or dice.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:18:54 PM

Many people use other people's advice both in gambling and trading, because it is quite difficult to begin to understand it immediately. But if a person over time does not learn to calculate their real chances of winning / losing and based on this to build their game strategy, then most likely fortune will turn away from him.
Many people are using the advice of others in trade and gambling but they are at wrong for them the better option is that they hire a guide for themselves who will have much experience in that fields and have to take the tutorials from that guide. It is because in getting advice you hear from different people and in some places you get tips from social media groups which are not authentic while if you will hire a trusted guide then he will not play with your feelings and will guide you faithfully after that you will not find it difficult to gamble or trade.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:22:11 AM

nah, im quite greedy. i bet on where i have some experience as a fan

I doubt you have the foundation or strategies to use in betting, basically I believe that betting sites do really are probably fairs and with 50/50 chance to offer wins and lose. So, betting tips in the first place is unnecessary but if these tips will be to control your addiction to stay and make your funds good, then I could appreciate the tips, on the other hand, if the tips are technical to the betting platform, I advise not believe it, because it turns out that it is still our pure luck that will be the basis of our winnings.
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 05:51:15 AM

nah, im quite greedy. i bet on where i have some experience as a fan

I doubt you have the foundation or strategies to use in betting, basically I believe that betting sites do really are probably fairs and with 50/50 chance to offer wins and lose. So, betting tips in the first place is unnecessary but if these tips will be to control your addiction to stay and make your funds good, then I could appreciate the tips, on the other hand, if the tips are technical to the betting platform, I advise not believe it, because it turns out that it is still our pure luck that will be the basis of our winnings.

Have some bet into the different task you want it is beautiful because one of the best processes you can gain a lot of money is just making some bet games to your desired team and players, but for me, I didn't choose to pay some money just someone predict the match-winner because it is like easy to tell to other people that team or person will win the game and you pay them. It is better if you or we are going to do some research about the team statistics, records, data analysis also with the player because with the use of the internet today, it is now easy to find some information that can help towards to our goal of having earnings.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:04:28 AM

we will indeed always see someone first because I am sure that someone's ability if we can follow him then we will be able to like or exceed him. so we have a lot to try to find our own ways to make a bet, even though betting will prioritize luck, but there are some gambling that uses mathematics that can still be calculated in the possibilities.

I will say more if a person does not know mathematics, probability theory and game theory, then gambling for him should not be anything more than just a pleasant time with friends at the game of poker or dice.
We can use betting tips, if we want,  but do not rely to much on it, since not all of the predictions or tips will gonna be good in the game of it will not make any result gives you a higher chance of winning, it can only be a guide for you to learn and to have more easier hint on which group or team that will gonna win that game. When you do not want to use it then stop paying for them and do it at your own.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:12:44 AM

We can use betting tips, if we want,  but do not rely to much on it, since not all of the predictions or tips will gonna be good in the game of it will not make any result gives you a higher chance of winning, it can only be a guide for you to learn and to have more easier hint on which group or team that will gonna win that game. When you do not want to use it then stop paying for them and do it at your own.
Of course gambling is a lucky game, so there's no way someone will continue to get their luck. but there are some tips that are good results, actually it can be a reference, if you can predict. Unless you are blind in predicting yes you might be able to follow the tips, usually they have a record of results. so we can consider these tips.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 12:52:58 PM

I personally prefer decisions that I make myself even if I experience defeat when gambling, rather than making choices based on other people who may not necessarily produce victory.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:23:29 PM

I personally prefer decisions that I make myself even if I experience defeat when gambling, rather than making choices based on other people who may not necessarily produce victory.
maybe we can use the tips as reference but not as basis,we can check the tips if will comply in our own instinct then if does there is no wrong trying right?or bet small in the tipped and bet big in your own decision so either two you can win right?sometimes there are lucky tips but mostly scammy is what we got.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:36:14 PM

Self instinct and knowledge regarding to the sports that you are going to bet. It's very important to learned the game and regarding to predictions
of betting tips there's also help from those people since they shared information you can assess and try to compare their observations from how
you see the possibilities before deciding your pick.
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:47:02 PM

Actually I am not using any betting tips because I am the one who is going to have a research first about the team that were playing in order to know if that team has the chance to win or not. I am doing a self speculations and analysis in order to bet because I am not giving my decision to the other people so I am the one who are making it because at the end of the day I am the one who will bet on the game and etc.

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4205

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 02:23:46 PM

Many people use other people's advice both in gambling and trading, because it is quite difficult to begin to understand it immediately. But if a person over time does not learn to calculate their real chances of winning / losing and based on this to build their game strategy, then most likely fortune will turn away from him.

Well said, personally too I don't see anything wrong with relying on someone for assistance when you're new to a particular field although it become foolishness/laziness when you choose to rely on others althrough you stay in that particular field not minding if it's either gambling or trading. When you encounter losses, while those relying on personal experience (suggestion, strategy etc) learns from that loss to improve on themselves and their strategies, the individual relying on others suggestions losses even more since both fund and experience (lessons) are been lost.

PS most betting tip sites are just based on speculation and not prediction per se since 99% of the time, it turns out they make wrong calls. In some cases this site are intentionally misleading their patronizers for their selfish benefits.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:07:05 PM

From my personal experience I used, I paid about $ 70 a month, and I got a ticket every 2 days with odds 3-4, I was not satisfied, I guessed poorly (more precisely that tipser), out of 15 tickets, the hits were 7. which is very bad for that odds. I lost a lot on that, so I'm interested in your experience?

I don't trust anyone who claims to sell betting tips or match games. If a person already had precise and clear information about this subject, he would not share this information with anyone because the rate of realization would decrease as information becomes more widespread in this type of gambling games. In addition, there is a fact that gambling is a game of chance and it depends on hundreds of possibilities. For this reason, no one can definitely know the exact result in gambling or betting, or have an idea about the method that achieves the final result. For this reason, I do not trust people who sell this type of tip or match match. I am not sure that I can fully translate correctly, but I want to add a proverb that is said here at the end of my message. (The translation may not be meaningful, I cannot translate it completely because it is a proverb.)
'' If he had the medicine, he would take it on his own. ''
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: