Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:37:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cypto-Forum.net - Get Paid Cryptos for Posts!  (Read 1386 times)
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:14:58 AM

Compared to Crytotalk.org this forum has a lot of categories and sections but in terms of payment nothing beats Cryptotalk.org so far, but it's understandable Cryptotalk is backed by one of the leading exchange in the market, that is why they can pay thousands of their posters.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:03:43 AM

Is there anyone who get paid? I am interested to participate.

this is a good question apparently with no positive answers so far , I wish OP was online more often and took care of the complaints
if you are interested in earning for posting , a couple of messages above another project was mentioned , it is solid but the pay there is nothing spectacular
I know some would love to post for like  , 5 cents for a post , but it is not worth your time doing this for money
only if you are really interested in the subject then why not - an interesting discussion + get paid , what could be better
I glanced through the forum Xenforo script , quality engine and at least 500$ invested into license and design so I'm sure the owner is not trying to scam you with the payments
it is very early to say but there are not so many quality topics , hopefully it will change with time
and yeah , sort the payments out because your reputation is worth more than money at the early stages especially

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 05:16:48 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2019, 08:11:13 AM by AlexSimion

Just to update , no payment received so far .  48 hours ago I got a message from them saying " payment will be send in the next 24 hours " , that didn't happened . After that by asking them again , they answer after a few messages "will be sent today , don;t worry " which again didn't happen .   The payment is regarding a 0.05 ETH win ( at current rate 6.5$ + ) which is the prize for a giveaway they held 5 days ago .  So considering they didn't even pay 6 $ worth of ETH , I doubt they'll pay people for their post counts , just imagining 100 people claim 4-5 $ at once from the posts .    What I don't like the most is the fact they're unprofessionalism  and all the " you'll get it in the next 24 hours , and after that the next 24 hours etc ".
My advice , is to avoid their forum , if they're unable to pay a 5 $ giveaway for over 1 week , and constantly lie on the distribution date , then they're most likely unable to pay the people for their activity on the forum.

Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 08:06:53 AM

Compared to Crytotalk.org this forum has a lot of categories and sections but in terms of payment nothing beats Cryptotalk.org so far, but it's understandable Cryptotalk is backed by one of the leading exchange in the market, that is why they can pay thousands of their posters.
Leading exchanges in the market? Stop shilling a shady exchange like Yobit so proudly since no one buys what you are selling here. Cryptotalk is doing well for themselves, but this in no way means that Yobit is improving. It is still the worst exchange overall.

Just to update , no payment received so far .  48 hours ago I got a message from them saying " payment will be send in the next 24 hours " , that didn't happened . After that by asking them again , they answer after a few messages "will be sent today , don;t worry " which again didn't happen .   The payment is regarding a 0.05 ETH win ( at current rate 6.5$ + ) which is the prize for a giveaway they held 5 days ago .  So considering they didn't even pay 6 $ worth of ETH , I doubt they'll pay people for their post counts , just imagining 100 people claim 4-5 $ at once from the posts .    What I don't like the most is the fact they're unprofessionalism  and all the " you'll get it in the next 24 hours , and after that the next 24 hours etc ".
Looks like op wanted to experiment and failed horribly. Why do these people even bother if they don't have the funds to take care of these things? This basically paints a negative picture for their site overall.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
AlexSimion

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 08:12:36 AM

Leading exchanges in the market? Stop shilling a shady exchange like Yobit so proudly since no one buys what you are selling here. Cryptotalk is doing well for themselves, but this in no way means that Yobit is improving. It is still the worst exchange overall.

Just to update , no payment received so far .  48 hours ago I got a message from them saying " payment will be send in the next 24 hours " , that didn't happened . After that by asking them again , they answer after a few messages "will be sent today , don;t worry " which again didn't happen .   The payment is regarding a 0.05 ETH win ( at current rate 6.5$ + ) which is the prize for a giveaway they held 5 days ago .  So considering they didn't even pay 6 $ worth of ETH , I doubt they'll pay people for their post counts , just imagining 100 people claim 4-5 $ at once from the posts .    What I don't like the most is the fact they're unprofessionalism  and all the " you'll get it in the next 24 hours , and after that the next 24 hours etc ".
Looks like op wanted to experiment and failed horribly. Why do these people even bother if they don't have the funds to take care of these things? This basically paints a negative picture for their site overall.
And it's not even a huge amount if you think about it , basically a simple 15 $ giveaway , for 3 people ,  and they can't even pay that .  And the funny thing is they continue announcing and making new giveaways , even though they didn't pay for the previous ones.

leea-1334

Activity: 2226
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 08:48:57 AM

The funny thing is these guys who always tell you "next 24 hours" should think they might as well say "please wait for 10 days" or something. You know if they individually replied the same answer to hundreds of people they could better use the time to develop and get things ready.

Let us see how far this forum goes. IMO we do not need one when we are already in the best forum for crypto gambling:)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Stakefast (OP)

Activity: 777
Merit: 100

BLOCKXS.COM

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 09:04:28 AM

Just to update , no payment received so far .  48 hours ago I got a message from them saying " payment will be send in the next 24 hours " , that didn't happened . After that by asking them again , they answer after a few messages "will be sent today , don;t worry " which again didn't happen .   The payment is regarding a 0.05 ETH win ( at current rate 6.5$ + ) which is the prize for a giveaway they held 5 days ago .  So considering they didn't even pay 6 $ worth of ETH , I doubt they'll pay people for their post counts , just imagining 100 people claim 4-5 $ at once from the posts .    What I don't like the most is the fact they're unprofessionalism  and all the " you'll get it in the next 24 hours , and after that the next 24 hours etc ".
My advice , is to avoid their forum , if they're unable to pay a 5 $ giveaway for over 1 week , and constantly lie on the distribution date , then they're most likely unable to pay the people for their activity on the forum.

So this user won a giveaway on twitter btw.

This is not about a payment of the forum. The user above is just unpatient and can't wait a few days for his winning. You can see through our twitter at twitter.com/blockznetwork and you will see first of nobody that complains about not receiving their prizes, neither you'll see someone complaning about not getting paid in the forum.

The reason giveaway prizes will be send only weekly because we collect all winners adresses before we proceed to cash them out. That can take a few days and people shouldn't be spamming my inbox like he does. I answered several times that the waiting time will be a bit longer.

Some previous winner at twitter waited for ~ 1 month for his winnings. He wasn't complaining and was thankful, even if he did waited for so long.

Today the user wrote us that he doesn't want the prize anymore so we'll give it to another guy in the forum supporting us heavily. Will post proof here (winnings will be send today)

Nobody actually bought any packages besides of mistery boxes in the forum.

Thanks everyone for their attention and we'll proceed to be one awesome crypto network  Cool

AlexSimion

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 09:11:15 AM

This is not about a payment of the forum. The user above is just unpatient and can't wait a few days for his winning. You can see through our twitter at twitter.com/blockznetwork and you will see first of nobody that complains about not receiving their prizes, neither you'll see someone complaning about not getting paid in the forum.

The reason giveaway prizes will be send only weekly because we collect all winners adresses before we proceed to cash them out. That can take a few days and people shouldn't be spamming my inbox like he does. I answered several times that the waiting time will be a bit longer.

Today the user wrote us that he doesn't want the prize anymore so we'll give it to another guy in the forum supporting us heavily.

First of all to address your shady responses .This giveaway on twitter you talk about was posted on the forum aswell , it was basically the 3 users with the most posts in 6 hours will receive 0.05 each . Second , It's not being unpatient , and can't wait a few days for it , it's simply your lies : In the next 72 hours you'll receive the payment ( false , didn't happen ) , in the next 24 hours you'll receive the payment ( false , didn't happen ) , payment will be done by the end of the day ( false , didn't happen ! ) . If you stated from the beginning that you need 1 week , 1 month etc for distributing the prizes , it would've been fine , but you're way of addressing this is like a 15 year old who owes someone money , and constatly delays day by day to give it back . And yes I don't want the prize anymore , you keep lieing on a distribution date for 5 $ , so there's nothing serious about you and your forum .  Have a nice day.

Stakefast (OP)

BLOCKXS.COM

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 09:15:00 AM

Today the user wrote us that he doesn't want the prize anymore so we'll give it to another guy in the forum supporting us heavily.

First of all to address your shady responses .This giveaway on twitter you talk about was posted on the forum aswell , it was basically the 3 users with the most posts in 6 hours will receive 0.05 each . Second , It's not being unpatient , and can't wait a few days for it , it's simply your lies : In the next 72 hours you'll receive the payment ( false , didn't happen ) , in the next 24 hours you'll receive the payment ( false , didn't happen ) , payment will be done by the end of the day ( false , didn't happen ! ) . If you stated from the beginning that you need 1 week , 1 month etc for distributing the prizes , it would've been fine , but you're way of addressing this is like a 15 year old who owes someone money , and constatly delays day by day to give it back . And yes I don't want the prize anymore , you keep lieing on a distribution date for 5 $ , so there's nothing serious about you and your forum .  Have a nice day.

There are 4 other guys waiting for their giveaway prize, they are patiently waiting for their prize, just like they should.

What makes you that spammy regarding a free prize you won? Can't you just wait a few days?

Even if I said I am going to send it within 24h and I didn't... If you'd keep kalm and just wait you would've received it today, or maybe... tommorow.... such a drama.

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 09:25:00 AM

There are 4 other guys waiting for their giveaway prize, they are patiently waiting for their prize, just like they should.

What makes you that spammy regarding a free prize you won? Can't you just wait a few days?

Even if I said I am going to send it within 24h and I didn't... If you'd keep kalm and just wait you would've received it today, or maybe... tommorow.... such a drama.
Was not it expected ? I told from beginning, that's not how promote a forum. Paying for post and competition for posting will just encourage spam in your forum. Your giveaway will just worst for you. It won't help to build your forum this way. Perhaps you will not believe now but you will realized very soon then you will remember my word. You should choose some other way to promote your forum like social campaign, banner ad, Google ad and so on. Paying for make post means they will never post when you will stop paying. That's it and will happen.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Stakefast (OP)

BLOCKXS.COM

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 10:46:52 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2019, 09:01:28 PM by Stakefast

Was not it expected ? I told from beginning, that's not how promote a forum. Paying for post and competition for posting will just encourage spam in your forum. Your giveaway will just worst for you. It won't help to build your forum this way. Perhaps you will not believe now but you will realized very soon then you will remember my word. You should choose some other way to promote your forum like social campaign, banner ad, Google ad and so on. Paying for make post means they will never post when you will stop paying. That's it and will happen.

I understand your concerns. Obviously those giveaways are used to get more topics opened since our forum ist very young. Ofcourse some will stop posting after the giveaway ended.

The coin function will be a permanent feature though and even If its not paying much like Cryptotalk it accumulates over time and even If you only visit us daily/weekly/monthly you get bitz without even writing anything. Besides that members can also earn just of popular topics as each answer will give them also bitz.

We like to see that function as a nice feature wich gives people a little reward for contributing but it shouldn't be the main reason why they are contributing. We want to connect crypto enthusiasts and build a community arround trading & gambling, we ain't looking for a short term forum build up.

LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 02:10:53 AM

It would be excellent if they could implement moderation in the forum and control the spam that is generated, at the same time the level of the forum would increase and people would look for it for quality.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:29:26 AM
Merited by Yatsan (3)

The funny thing is these guys who always tell you "next 24 hours" should think they might as well say "please wait for 10 days" or something. You know if they individually replied the same answer to hundreds of people they could better use the time to develop and get things ready.

Let us see how far this forum goes. IMO we do not need one when we are already in the best forum for crypto gambling:)

This could be a bad start as the OP cant keep his own words (about the time) especially it is just for few bucks. Maybe he will send it eventually but unable to keep his own words does not sound good at all. His forum members may start thinking that forum payment might be delayed for longer time than expected as well so it will make them think twice to be active in the forum.
At least OP should try to fulfil his promises, once he says "in the next xx hours" then he should try to do it before xx hours passed unless there is an issue that cant be avoided so the payment need to be delayed a little longer.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Stakefast (OP)

BLOCKXS.COM

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 08:37:38 AM

This could be a bad start as the OP cant keep his own words (about the time) especially it is just for few bucks. Maybe he will send it eventually but unable to keep his own words does not sound good at all. His forum members may start thinking that forum payment might be delayed for longer time than expected as well so it will make them think twice to be active in the forum.
At least OP should try to fulfil his promises, once he says "in the next xx hours" then he should try to do it before xx hours passed unless there is an issue that cant be avoided so the payment need to be delayed a little longer.

Who said that giveway prizes are the same as payments from the forum? Payments of the forum are completed automaticly, giveaway prizes gets accumulated and send once a week. As I stated above.

We are here for a long time as I said Smiley ,

It would be excellent if they could implement moderation in the forum and control the spam that is generated, at the same time the level of the forum would increase and people would look for it for quality.

We are searching moderators currently and some already wrote us a PM about this. We will improve daily!

Thanks everyone for their input.

AlexSimion

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 08:43:50 AM

Who said that giveway prizes are the same as payments from the forum? Payments of the forum are completed automaticly, giveaway prizes gets accumulated and send once a week. As I stated above.

We are here for a long time as I said Smiley ,

We are searching moderators currently and some already wrote us a PM about this. We will improve daily!

Thanks everyone for their input.

If you would've stated that from the beginning there wouldn't have been any issues , instead you went with the , it will happen in the next 24 hours , and next 24 hours , and next etc .    So my advice to avoid any other people complaints in the future , just state this clearly when you hold a giveaway , payments will be sent out weekly etc , and you would solve any issues easily.

KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 10:01:15 AM
Merited by Yatsan (3)

It's funny how they urge people to get on their forum yet they have this " Get paid for every post " common dude, having that promotion would just attract spammers probably for every 5 users/registrants on your website there is only 1 man behind those usernames. I agree, try on having advertisements on different platform. Make us of facebook,twitter, youtube etc. cause it's absolutely free.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3142

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 10:37:14 AM
Merited by Yatsan (3)

did I miss something here? Why is one more crypto forum announced here in gambling section? I have checked this forum, is not exclusively dedicated to gambling. Just another forum on the net including gambling but also ICO discussion.
Plus domain forum.blockz.network is a terrible choice. What is there domain from subject Cypto-Forum.net?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mitchr4
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1017

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:44:32 AM

did I miss something here? Why is one more crypto forum announced here in gambling section? I have checked this forum, is not exclusively dedicated to gambling. Just another forum on the net including gambling but also ICO discussion.
Plus domain forum.blockz.network is a terrible choice. What is there domain from subject Cypto-Forum.net?
It is true that the main page has nothing to do with gambling. But if we look at the subforums they give a list of crypto gambling sites there.
About the terrible domain, they also plan to change that and change the name of the forum to Crypto-forum.net but when I visited the Crypto-forum.net page it was redirected to the previous domain. I don't know if they will continue using the old domain or will replace the new one.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Stakefast (OP)

BLOCKXS.COM

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 05:29:05 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 05:59:40 PM by Stakefast

It is true that the main page has nothing to do with gambling. But if we look at the subforums they give a list of crypto gambling sites there.
About the terrible domain, they also plan to change that and change the name of the forum to Crypto-forum.net but when I visited the Crypto-forum.net page it was redirected to the previous domain. I don't know if they will continue using the old domain or will replace the new one.

Yes we are currently waiting for the hoster to prepare everything to transfer the new domain.

Thanks everyone for their opinion and please give us the chance to show everyone how serious we are about the forum. Let time tell.

Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1231

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 06:31:11 PM

Yes we are currently waiting for the hoster to prepare everything to transfer the new domain.

Atleast you admit that it was a terrible domain to have ( for me it looks like a scam site at first glance) that was a very humble of you. Try to look more related on gambling-forum website. Domain will be the first to see if people sees it somewhere. A nice and attracting domain can possibly hook people from your site imo.

Thanks everyone for their opinion and please give us the chance to show everyone how serious we are about the forum. Let time tell.
We get it, you are serious with your intention to bring a quality forum for gambling but having these paid post feature will surely bring you a bunch of spammers. They will definitely make as many account as they want just to make the most out of your payment means. Another thing is, I thought of this as specified forum for gambling why are there discussion for ICOs and Bounties? hmmm

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄