Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:29:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Margin Trading Explained  (Read 206 times)
cryptowisser (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 02:14:14 PM

Hi guys!

It's been a while since we've posted something here, sorry about that. We've been busy building Cryptowisser 3.0 which we will hopefully launch before the end of this year.

In the meantime though, we have written a comprehensive article on Crypto Margin Trading that we think might be useful to those of you interested in that subject.

We would be delighted if you would like to take a look at it and let us know what we can improve with the article, if there's any info you're missing, or whatever you might think about it.

The article is available here: https://www.cryptowisser.com/crypto-margin-trading/

Thanks guys!

All the best,
Cryptowisser

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 02:52:28 PM

Hi guys!

It's been a while since we've posted something here, sorry about that. We've been busy building Cryptowisser 3.0 which we will hopefully launch before the end of this year.

In the meantime though, we have written a comprehensive article on Crypto Margin Trading that we think might be useful to those of you interested in that subject.

We would be delighted if you would like to take a look at it and let us know what we can improve with the article, if there's any info you're missing, or whatever you might think about it.

The article is available here: https://www.cryptowisser.com/crypto-margin-trading/

Thanks guys!

All the best,
Cryptowisser

such a good explaination about crypto margin trading, i just would like to suggest not about the article but with the writing space, your writing is too narrow and solid and make the reader hard to read it because you have a long enough article that will make the reader confuse to read a lot. You better make the paraghraph and spacing space more big so it will enjoy to read
cryptowisser (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:16:23 PM

Hi guys!

Thanks guys!

All the best,
Cryptowisser

such a good explaination about crypto margin trading, i just would like to suggest not about the article but with the writing space, your writing is too narrow and solid and make the reader hard to read it because you have a long enough article that will make the reader confuse to read a lot. You better make the paraghraph and spacing space more big so it will enjoy to read

Thank you so much zeze18 for helpful feedback! We'll definitely have this in mind when doing the Cryptowisser 3.0 now. Great!!
bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:52:53 PM

margin calls and liquidation forcements are the most important point on margin trading. some smooth calculators are distributed on web.
cryptowisser (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:54:19 PM

margin calls and liquidation forcements are the most important point on margin trading. some smooth calculators are distributed on web.

Hi Bileq,

We definitely agree that those two aspects are very important. Thank you for your feedback!

All the best,
Cryptowisser
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:01:16 AM

Such a neat article.
I like how you've explained how Margin Trading really works as well as how will those leverage risks can affect the trades. On the other hand, maybe you can add some images to easily understand some points for those who doesn't have a background or experienced in Margin Trading. Or insert an infographic, it may help a lot to some newbies who are struggling to understand it well.

Overall, nice explanations. Specific scenarios are there.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:22:56 AM

Thank you OP for a good explanation about crypto margin this will help those people that have no idea how margin trading works in that case we will be aware on the risk thag included on margin trading and also its better to add such legit margin trading site like bitmex, bybit and binance.

cryptowisser (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:36:08 AM

Such a neat article.
I like how you've explained how Margin Trading really works as well as how will those leverage risks can affect the trades. On the other hand, maybe you can add some images to easily understand some points for those who doesn't have a background or experienced in Margin Trading. Or insert an infographic, it may help a lot to some newbies who are struggling to understand it well.

Overall, nice explanations. Specific scenarios are there.

Thanks maxreish for your kind words! Very much appreciated.

All the best,
Cryptowisser
cryptowisser (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:36:38 AM

Thank you OP for a good explanation about crypto margin this will help those people that have no idea how margin trading works in that case we will be aware on the risk thag included on margin trading and also its better to add such legit margin trading site like bitmex, bybit and binance.

Thank you dark08 for the positive feedback! Sincerely appreciated.

All the best,
Cryptowisser
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:32:59 PM

Crypto margin trading is quite interesting. I just wonder if this has interest or service charges? As per what I understand it will help you in trading matters. Its really a good start or a good trading strategy skills to learn and develop. The more its so encouraging to have people guide you or give you opportunity to trade.

cryptowisser (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:48:15 PM

Hi guys!

Thanks guys!

All the best,
Cryptowisser

Hi zeze18, we have considered your feedback and you're absolutely right. We have made some adjustments to the writing space, do you think it looks better now?

All the best,
Cryptowisser
BaseFEX
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 06:34:14 AM

That's a really useful article for everyone who's considering to start margin trading! Cryptowisser team made a great job writing it. BaseFex as crypto margin exchange is also encouraging traders to get some margin experience and explore a whole new world of crypto derivatives, with associated higher risks taken into consideration.
cryptowisser (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 08:44:44 AM

That's a really useful article for everyone who's considering to start margin trading! Cryptowisser team made a great job writing it. BaseFex as crypto margin exchange is also encouraging traders to get some margin experience and explore a whole new world of crypto derivatives, with associated higher risks taken into consideration.

Thanks BaseFEX for your kind words! Much appreciated.

All the best,
Cryptowisser
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

Youtube Channel = Aak Zaki

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 09:00:33 AM

at least it will be a good article for traders who are just doing margin trading. maybe there is one correction from me, the article was made the target reader is a beginner margir trader right?  well what if you write it for leverage in smaller numbers first, for example leverage 5x or 10x.  because I am sure that novice traders who are just doing margin trading will not use 100x leverage because it is too risky for him.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cryptowisser (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 09:04:56 AM

at least it will be a good article for traders who are just doing margin trading. maybe there is one correction from me, the article was made the target reader is a beginner margir trader right?  well what if you write it for leverage in smaller numbers first, for example leverage 5x or 10x.  because I am sure that novice traders who are just doing margin trading will not use 100x leverage because it is too risky for him.

Hi AakZaki,

Thanks a lot for this constructive feedback. That might indeed make more sense. We'll consider revising it.

Thanks again!

All the best,
Cryptowisser
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 08:02:15 AM

Do you have an article explaining about some exchange specific terms like perceptual contract in bitmex and auto-liquidation with them. I mean to say your article is good and it would enlighten a margin trading aspirant but I feel it is not covering what are the latest developments in margin trading with respect to cryptocurrencies.

Moreover, I guess bitmex must be the famous margin trading provider in crypto space but your article is completely missing them.  Also, I am not seeing bitmex being listed in your site itself: https://www.cryptowisser.com/exchanges (This may be the reason your article ignore them?).

I just see people start showing interested in margin trading and when you have versatile article, it will definitely generate more traffic to cryptowisser.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 08:12:37 AM

Hi guys!

Thanks guys!

All the best,
Cryptowisser

I think that his article is very good because he gives specific examples of leverage levels and how to calculate profits and contingencies in advance. Only people who don't want to learn about margin trading are lazy to read. This is a modern day and people need to be more diligent and active in everything. Nobody provides the information too easily for free. so, respect the writer and support them instead of complaining.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
cryptowisser (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 08:57:23 AM

Do you have an article explaining about some exchange specific terms like perceptual contract in bitmex and auto-liquidation with them. I mean to say your article is good and it would enlighten a margin trading aspirant but I feel it is not covering what are the latest developments in margin trading with respect to cryptocurrencies.

Moreover, I guess bitmex must be the famous margin trading provider in crypto space but your article is completely missing them.  Also, I am not seeing bitmex being listed in your site itself: https://www.cryptowisser.com/exchanges (This may be the reason your article ignore them?).

I just see people start showing interested in margin trading and when you have versatile article, it will definitely generate more traffic to cryptowisser.

Hi el kaka22,

Thank you very much for your feedback! We'll definitely consider adding some of the more important glossary terms in the article.

We do list BitMEX in our Exchange List, here: https://www.cryptowisser.com/exchange/bitmex/ However, we have had some horrendous experiences with BitMEX, which is why we don't mention them in the article. For more information about our experiences, check this article out: https://www.cryptowisser.com/bitmex-affiliate-program-a-story-of-customer-abuse/

Thanks again for the constructive feedback!

All the best,
Cryptowisser
cryptowisser (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 08:58:19 AM

Hi guys!

Thanks guys!

All the best,
Cryptowisser

I think that his article is very good because he gives specific examples of leverage levels and how to calculate profits and contingencies in advance. Only people who don't want to learn about margin trading are lazy to read. This is a modern day and people need to be more diligent and active in everything. Nobody provides the information too easily for free. so, respect the writer and support them instead of complaining.

Thank you very much SvonioneFromMangoCoinz! Your kind words are very much appreciated.

All the best,
Cryptowisser
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:14:31 AM

Hi guys!

Thanks guys!

All the best,
Cryptowisser
Thank you very much for sharing this article. The margin market is interesting and I really want to get involved there but I still have a lot of questions about profitability issues.
This is a very useful article and hopefully in the future you can introduce us about future contracts. thanks

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: