Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:12:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betroar.io + BitBrawlers 💰 INSTANT 100% MATCH BONUS + GENEROUS BTC FAUCET 💰  (Read 10585 times)
coincruncher1982

Activity: 82
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 06:04:12 AM

Though my winnings are more then this. And there is no record available (which must be there on your behalf as you have to maintain all records at least video recording on twitch). And the fact that it has happened to me earlier also and you adopted the same policy. Let the community decide here, but IMHO there should be more transparency of records on your part. Odds are by default must be mentioned in players bet history for bit brawlers which is clearly not the case, and now player must prove that he won with x odds. This not professional at least.
But the fact that I played with bonus ( which must not make any difference ), and you processed, 50% of my cash out I am accepting this offer and leaving this matter open for the interpretations of more experienced and learned members of this forum.  

Here's my two cents: SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHINY LITTLE BITCH!

Bitbrawlers is a parimutuel game. Odds are variable and the prize pool is from other players betting. Betroar has no stake in who wins, loses, or if there is a push. They collect a platform fee after each match.

I just check their terms and here's what you agree to by using their site:

"Bets affected by glitches, site malfunctions or exploits will be ruled a "no contest"."

"The decision of BetRoar's management, as regards any use of BetRoar, or dispute resolution, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal."

"By playing on BetRoar you agree that the decision of our judges is final."

That is EXACTLY what happened in your bitbrawlers game that you're crying about (living up to your username btw). There was a internal malfunction and the "no contest" rule kicked in and all bets were returned to all players. You should be happy that betroar still decided to kick in an extra bonus your way and that was AFTER you already cashed out 0.003 BTC.

It seems like when betroar gives you an inch, you want a mile. And holy shit all of this criticism from you and you're not even playing with your own fucking money!!!!!! You're just being an insufferable freeloader. I'm so sick and tired of your posts!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coincruncher1982

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 06:12:04 AM

Also you say most players do not record their screen. It's not rocket science to download and install OBS and record your play. Maybe you should consider it since you always find something to complain and whine about. Here let me link you directly to it: https://obsproject.com
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 06:12:08 AM

Bitbrawlers is a parimutuel game. Odds are variable and the prize pool is from other players betting. Betroar has no stake in who wins, loses, or if there is a push. They collect a platform fee after each match.

If anything, Betroar has an incentive to have a result be determined, as they only collect the platform fee when winnings are paid out. In the event of a push, you simply get your original stake back, without any cut taken.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
coincruncher1982

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 06:14:52 AM

If anything, Betroar has an incentive to have a result be determined, as they only collect the platform fee when winnings are paid out. In the event of a push, you simply get your original stake back, without any cut taken.

Exactly. That is my understanding too, though I did not clearly articulate that in my post. They don't collect any platform fee if there is a push.
bitbrawlers (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 06:16:37 AM

I can confirm that this is correct. We only collect a fee if there is a "WIN / LOSE" result, otherwise the bets are returned to players as if the match didn't happen.
CryCrptoCry

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 06:32:01 AM

Wow just when I think all things are going into right directions this shit happens again.
I bet all in again 0.0034 btc and guess what, '' just when fight started stream  goes black '' and just after 15 seconds when I reload my fight was ended surprisingly super fast, as they don not want me to be there in their platform any more. I have a gut feeling now that they can determine the outcome of bit brawler matches. I want an explanation regarding 'provable fairness' of their bit brawler matches.

coincruncher1982

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 06:45:33 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2020, 07:13:26 AM by coincruncher1982
Merited by DarkStar_ (4)

Wow just when I think all things are going into right directions this shit happens again.
I bet all in again 0.0034 btc and guess what, '' just when fight started stream  goes black '' and just after 15 seconds when I reload my fight was ended surprisingly super fast, as they don not want me to be there in their platform any more. I have a gut feeling now that they can determine the outcome of bit brawler matches. I want an explanation regarding 'provable fairness' of their bit brawler matches.

They don't have any control of the stream. The twitch stream is a third party stream run by saltybet (which lets you bet with fake money instead of bitcoin) and betroar has no control over the results, but yes keep indulging us with your conspiracy theories you fucking cretin.

Also as it has been explained to you already, the betting is player vs player not player vs house. It's also not possible to do "provably fair" for sports matches and that includes bitbrawlers because it is a third party event just like a sporting match not a fucking dice roll dumbass.

You already cashed out 0.003 BTC from Betroar and YOU STILL WHINE AND COMPLAIN and make baseless accusations because you lost the bonus money that frankly you didn't deserve in the first place. You're absolutely insufferable.
coincruncher1982

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 07:04:49 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2020, 07:27:23 AM by coincruncher1982

You should check the post history of this thread. Bitcointalk user marcotheminer won and cashed out from Bitbrawlers. He never came on here to bitch and moan like you do.

Another player who cashed out was AlexSimion and he would give bug reports on here, but he was super nice about it and not an absolute entitled dick head like you are.
bitbrawlers (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 07:22:18 AM

We have addressed our fairness policy with regards to Bitbrawlers before crycryptocry. We have no control of the twitch stream nor the results it produces. See our original quote below and the user (a competitor actually) we responded to below:

This is pretty cool I've actually had the same idea for a long time, even thinking about directly using saltybet. The only issue in my opinion is that you have to trust saltybet not to manipulate the odds and results of the fight somehow. Our team was never able to figure out how to make this provably fair but it is a pretty novel idea at least

So fairness in Bit Brawlers is something we have given a lot of consideration to and we addressed this a little bit earlier in the thread.

Some gambling games are able to prove fairness by providing a hash that can be confirmed after the play is over. Of course this is not possible for unpredictable events like football games, horse races and Bit Brawlers matches. We feel this kind of game absolutely requires unpredictability, as players can certainly tell the difference between a crazy unpredictable fighting game match and a pre-scripted animation like a cheesy slot machine bonus game.

So the short answer is no, we can not prove fairness in that same way a predetermined game can. Also, just the same as the NFL cannot prove it's players aren't on PED's and deflating footballs, there is a certain risk of the markets being manipulated by the Stream Operators but we have some ways to mitigate that. We would very much appreciate your thoughts on these

1. We are able to switch streams at a moment's notice. We believe that it is in the stream owners best interest to keep the game fair and unpredictable. Not only do we have detailed stat tracking, these streams with live audiences also have hundreds of users, many of whom are keeping stats themselves.

2. In addition to statistics on the fights themselves, consistent analysis of player bet history should quickly reveal any irregular activity or collusion in manipulating the parimutuel pool.

3. In the event we do not have a trusted stream to broadcast, we are able to begin our own M.U.G.E.N. stream and broadcast ourselves. However, we strongly feel that this is a downgrade in fairness compared to using popular streams because of the trust and reputation implications. As a player, would you prefer us using our own stream or a 3rd party like SaltyBet?
coincruncher1982

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 07:39:43 AM

Took money for a review campaign for Betnomi and didn't complete the review requirement until a neg was left.

Could have been a simple mistake by this user so this doesn't make them untrustworthy, just leaving the neutral as a reminder for myself.

LOL check out this trust feedback I found on Crycryptocry. Crycryptocry is a confirmed lazy hypocritical freeloader that doesn't even bother doing the work until someone leaves neg trust.

So on top of bitching and moaning after you already cashed out your winnings, you also don't follow through with your own commitments. Nice. Hypocrisy confirmed.
CryCrptoCry

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 09:06:11 AM

We have addressed our fairness policy with regards to Bitbrawlers before crycryptocry. We have no control of the twitch stream nor the results it produces. See our original quote below and the user (a competitor actually) we responded to below:

This is pretty cool I've actually had the same idea for a long time, even thinking about directly using saltybet. The only issue in my opinion is that you have to trust saltybet not to manipulate the odds and results of the fight somehow. Our team was never able to figure out how to make this provably fair but it is a pretty novel idea at least

So fairness in Bit Brawlers is something we have given a lot of consideration to and we addressed this a little bit earlier in the thread.

Some gambling games are able to prove fairness by providing a hash that can be confirmed after the play is over. Of course this is not possible for unpredictable events like football games, horse races and Bit Brawlers matches. We feel this kind of game absolutely requires unpredictability, as players can certainly tell the difference between a crazy unpredictable fighting game match and a pre-scripted animation like a cheesy slot machine bonus game.

So the short answer is no, we can not prove fairness in that same way a predetermined game can. Also, just the same as the NFL cannot prove it's players aren't on PED's and deflating footballs, there is a certain risk of the markets being manipulated by the Stream Operators but we have some ways to mitigate that. We would very much appreciate your thoughts on these

1. We are able to switch streams at a moment's notice. We believe that it is in the stream owners best interest to keep the game fair and unpredictable. Not only do we have detailed stat tracking, these streams with live audiences also have hundreds of users, many of whom are keeping stats themselves.

2. In addition to statistics on the fights themselves, consistent analysis of player bet history should quickly reveal any irregular activity or collusion in manipulating the parimutuel pool.

3. In the event we do not have a trusted stream to broadcast, we are able to begin our own M.U.G.E.N. stream and broadcast ourselves. However, we strongly feel that this is a downgrade in fairness compared to using popular streams because of the trust and reputation implications. As a player, would you prefer us using our own stream or a 3rd party like SaltyBet?

You have not addressed anything, Please explain if your bit brawlers are provably fair or not and if yes then how?
coincruncher1982

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 09:24:01 AM

You have not addressed anything, Please explain if your bit brawlers are provably fair or not and if yes then how?

It's been addressed above already. Improve your reading comprehension you sourpus. It's no different than a sporting event or a horse racing simulcast. None of these events are provably fair in the way you're thinking of where a hash is generated. Why? Because it's not a deterministic event generated by a pseudo random number generator. It's an unpredictable real life event.

Also they have no control of the stream. It's controlled by Saltybet which is third party streamer on twitch.

You already received 0.003 BTC cashed out into your own personal wallet by Betroar, and it's been proven you're a hypocritical freeloader that collects BTC without fulfilling the work unless someone gives you neg trust like bitcointalk user yahoo62278 had to do after he paid you and you didn't fulfill your obligations. It's time to fuck off and move on.
CryCrptoCry

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 09:55:23 AM

Does salty bet knows that there is a betting platform like betroar who is using their AI controlled matches to make hefty fee every match. Is there any possibility to collaborate  with salty bet or salty bet exploiting their platform? Are you paying them any fee? And please do not compare these AI matches with real sports. And most importantly what about those frequent blank screens to just seize players fund and tell them to rollover 25x. Who control those blank screens and missing betting records.
coincruncher1982

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:09:48 AM

Does salty bet knows that there is a betting platform like betroar who is using their AI controlled matches to make hefty fee every match. Is there any possibility to collaborate  with salty bet or salty bet exploiting their platform? Are you paying them any fee? And please do not compare these AI matches with real sports. And most importantly what about those frequent blank screens to just seize players fund and tell them to rollover 25x. Who control those blank screens and missing betting records.

I personally haven't experienced these blank screens. Maybe your Internet is just complete shit? Where are you located? Who is your ISP? Can you provide a trace route between you and twitch (who is hosting the stream)?

Also how come you're avoiding the topic of you taking free bitcoin from yahoo62278 and then not fulfilling your obligations until he hit you with negative trust?

Dude it sounds like you're bitter that you lost your 0.0034 BTC in bonus money in one blow. The only one who is at fault is you for making a bad decision. Also you've apparently been playing Bitbrawlers for a while now. Why are you now suddenly being so bitter despite cashing out successfully multiple times? Is it because the free bitcoin stopped hitting your pockets so you end up acting no different than a shake down artist and just bad mouth an operator that paid you multiple times?

But the thing is you already got paid out 0.003 BTC today by betroar plus multiple times several months ago, and now that you lost it sounds like you are fishing for more free bonus BTC by making up accusations.

CryCrptoCry

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:20:31 AM

Does salty bet knows that there is a betting platform like betroar who is using their AI controlled matches to make hefty fee every match. Is there any possibility to collaborate  with salty bet or salty bet exploiting their platform? Are you paying them any fee? And please do not compare these AI matches with real sports. And most importantly what about those frequent blank screens to just seize players fund and tell them to rollover 25x. Who control those blank screens and missing betting records.

I personally haven't experienced these blank screens. Maybe your Internet is just complete shit? Where are you located? Who is your ISP? Can you provide a trace route between you and twitch (who is hosting the stream)?

Also how come you're avoiding the topic of you taking free bitcoin from yahoo62278 and then not fulfilling your obligations until he hit you with negative trust?

Dude it sounds like you're bitter that you lost your 0.0034 BTC in bonus money in one blow. The only one who is at fault is you for making a bad decision. Also you've apparently been playing Bitbrawlers for a while now. Why are you now suddenly being so bitter despite cashing out successfully multiple times? Is it because the free bitcoin stopped hitting your pockets so you end up acting no different than a shake down artist and just bad mouth an operator that paid you multiple times?

But the thing is you already got paid out 0.003 BTC today by betroar plus multiple times several months ago, and now that you lost it sounds like you are fishing for more free bonus BTC by making up accusations.

Make as many personal attacks you want to make. But my questions are still  unanswered about salty bet collaborating or exploiting betroar platform.. You can not offer any games which you cannot prove fair, as simple as that. Beside those obvious glitches and blank screens, even if I gave them benefit of doubt.
coincruncher1982

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:26:50 AM

Make as many personal attacks you want to make. But my questions are still  unanswered about salty bet collaborating or exploiting betroar platform.. You can not offer any games which you cannot prove fair, as simple as that. Beside those obvious glitches and blank screens, even if I gave them benefit of doubt.

They can offer any games they want you fucking idiot. It's up to the gambler to decide whether to play or not. Is Soccer provably fair? What about Football? What about when you spin a physical roulette wheel? Is that provably fair?

None of these are provably fair because they're not generated by a deterministic pseudo random number generator.

Also your accusation of saltybet collaborating or exploiting betroar is totally baseless and it's all because you're a sour little bitch that is mad that you lost a bet of 0.0034 BTC despite winning and cashing out multiple times.

Furthermore it's not a personal attack for me to remind the community that yahoo62278 paid you BTC and you failed to fulfill the work until he gave you negative trust. It is a factual event that happened and puts your character into question.

All you are doing here is trying to fish for free BTC. You're hoping that you become so insufferable that Betroar will give you free BTC just to shut your conspiracy theory ass down. But then problem with that is you're fucking unbearable even when you have free BTC to play with, despite you cashing out BTC multiple times to your wallet from betroar.
donsifon

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:49:47 AM

Make as many personal attacks you want to make. But my questions are still  unanswered about salty bet collaborating or exploiting betroar platform.. You can not offer any games which you cannot prove fair, as simple as that. Beside those obvious glitches and blank screens, even if I gave them benefit of doubt.

They can offer any games they want you fucking idiot. It's up to the gambler to decide whether to play or not. Is Soccer provably fair? What about Football? What about when you spin a physical roulette wheel? Is that provably fair?

None of these are provably fair because they're not generated by a deterministic pseudo random number generator.

Also your accusation of saltybet collaborating or exploiting betroar is totally baseless and it's all because you're a sour little bitch that is mad that you lost a bet of 0.0034 BTC despite winning and cashing out multiple times.

Furthermore it's not a personal attack for me to remind the community that yahoo62278 paid you BTC and you failed to fulfill the work until he gave you negative trust. It is a factual event that happened and puts your character into question.

All you are doing here is trying to fish for free BTC. You're hoping that you become so insufferable that Betroar will give you free BTC just to shut your conspiracy theory ass down. But then problem with that is you're fucking unbearable even when you have free BTC to play with, despite you cashing out BTC multiple times to your wallet from betroar.

The real fucking IDIOT its you coincruncher1982,, or maybe I will call you,, LITTLE BETROAR BITCH,,, the little doggy here insulting everyone,,  I see u are happy sucking the dick of betroar everytime someone is talking about this SCAM SITE.

One question for you, Coinbitch1982,,, What LICENSE has BETROAR?? ANY SPORTSBOOK LICENSE???

Of course, someone so retard as you, cant asnwer this.

More than 6 months and still bugs with the bets.... LOL what a gang of retards. Its seems that they are here only to steal money from people.

Stay away from this SCAM SITE
coincruncher1982

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:59:24 AM

Its seems that they are here only to steal money from people.

Who did betroar steal from? Not you. It's already been proven that you cheated the site. Multiple people sided against you on bitcointalk. Do I need to bring up quotes from two pages ago? You're still mad about it and want to use this opportunity to bash betroar.

And what about CryCrptoCry? Did they steal from him? No. He got paid out multiple times. He's whining because he lost a bet.

And what's so wrong with defending betroar? They paid me out multiple times, and I enjoy betting with them. So yes you can consider me a bit of a fan boy as a result.

I don't know about the status of betroar's license but lots of bitcoin casinos operate without a license. Bitvest and Nitrogen are two examples. Why are you suddenly crying about this now when you didn't say a peep about it when you were proven to be a cheater?

Before you start calling other people retards and idiots, try not to talk like a drunk behind the keyboard every time you post.
donsifon

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 11:50:37 AM

Who did betroar steal from? Not you. It's already been proven that you cheated the site. Multiple people sided against you on bitcointalk. Do I need to bring up quotes from two pages ago? You're still mad about it and want to use this opportunity to bash betroar.

And what about CryCrptoCry? Did they steal from him? No. He got paid out multiple times. He's whining because he lost a bet.

And what's so wrong with defending betroar? They paid me out multiple times, and I enjoy betting with them. So yes you can consider me a bit of a fan boy as a result.

I don't know about the status of betroar's license but lots of bitcoin casinos operate without a license. Bitvest and Nitrogen are two examples. Why are you suddenly crying about this now when you didn't say a peep about it when you were proven to be a cheater?

Before you start calling other people retards and idiots, try not to talk like a drunk behind the keyboard every time you post.

You compare Betroar with Nitrogen.... LOL!!!  Grin Grin Grin ( you should compare it with Malubit or Cleobet)

Not only u are the OFFICIAL LITTLE BITCH, defending SCAMMERS, you are showing some mental retardation too, the same mental retardation of betroar workers when they are 2 or 3 days to setted a bet.

do you know what is Alexa Rank? Of course not, someone so retard cant know this.

Before talking shit, find some information before compare this scam site with others.

Where is the LICENSE to run the sportsbook, to take the odds from Pinnacle... ? STAY AWAY FROM SCAM SITE
CryCrptoCry

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 01:32:08 PM

When you confiscate winnings and tell players to roll over 25x, yes its kind of stealing. And yes I got paid multiple times so what? Every legit sports book pays multiple times but no body boasted for them like you. And yes I forgot the license part plus my objection to the fairness of bit brawler matches are still valid and unanswered.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: