Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:19:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good trading volume doesn't mean a token is good  (Read 829 times)
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:26:37 PM

Behold good trading volume doesn't mean a coin or token is good, i read in a thread where few people are saying if a coin has no volume means its a bad coin, well here we go, bad coins can have huuuge volume, you must have heard of bomb token? bomb token has good trading volume but guess what? it has no real use case, the volume comes from HYPE because its a deflationary tokens, people believed that the more a max supply of a token get decreased or burned off over time means they are GOLD tokens, it does bring profits to early adopters like they say but NO REAL USE CASES.

In this space, there are traders and investors, there are those who indulge in both and vice versa. Now for daily traders what matters to them is good volume, some hardly care if it's good project or not but with good volume they can trade. So in my own opinion, good volume matters a whole lot, even the investors won't be happy investing in a coin with low volume; the reality is, most sees a coin with low volume as a bad one and that's it..  Volume matters too as it adds more credibility to the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 02:19:23 PM

My friend is engaged in trading such hype shitcoins and he is doing great. From the point of view of the development of crypto, these coins are an empty place. However, with the right approach, you can earn on such coins.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1582
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:45:04 PM

Well it would just mean that it is being traded but it doesn't guarantee how profitable it is. It is being actively traded but it doesn't mean that it is living up to its price. It could be a shitcoin or it is in fact a shitcoin in the end. There could be a fresh new coin in the market that would surely be a just 1 digit of percentage in trading volume but it could grow further when more investors saw the project it came from and I am pretty sure that it is a better coin than what you see that has massive trading volume.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:53:08 PM

Behold good trading volume doesn't mean a coin or token is good, i read in a thread where few people are saying if a coin has no volume means its a bad coin, well here we go, bad coins can have huuuge volume, you must have heard of bomb token? bomb token has good trading volume but guess what? it has no real use case, the volume comes from HYPE because its a deflationary tokens, people believed that the more a max supply of a token get decreased or burned off over time means they are GOLD tokens, it does bring profits to early adopters like they say but NO REAL USE CASES.
all crypto currencies still don't exist for real use !, in my opinion only Bitcoin,
Altcoin is still awaiting mass adoption, and if mass adoption and real use are done I'm sure crypto currencies will really be used worldwide,
this is just waiting just time for everyone in the world to realize that crypto currency is very useful
iamsange

Activity: 901
Merit: 391

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:30:14 PM

Volume trading really can't make we decide the coin is good or bad even trading volume can't be used as a good exchange reference or not. Because it can be faked and especially for altcoin, their whales can be easier to manipulate either volume or price in market. Maybe good altcoin for me, beside have use case, their developer keep update abput the project and make good communication with investors.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:33:01 PM

I'm agree with no volume means the token is bad, because no one wanted the token that means people are not seeing any potential with the tokens and the token project management are not doing anything with the zero volume that. So i think they're not going to make the project develop and exit scam
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:57:41 PM

This topic might be applicable for the the many worst IEO tokens which is been listed in the top exchanges and after the token Selva he was seeing drastic price fall for the token.
So we need to be more careful while choosing the tokens bye searching about them and learn there project background and team information. If all things good you can go for investment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Govorrrue

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 09:10:41 PM

I would say that much more than just trading volume matters, but of course, this is a pretty independent index. And talking about you, are there many great and advanced solutions with practical value you are aware of these days?
volporg

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 09:12:31 PM

I would say that much more than just trading volume matters, but of course, this is a pretty independent index. And talking about you, are there many great and advanced solutions with practical value you are aware of these days?

Good evening there. I cannot say that there are many, but of course, there are advanced ones. For example, one of the most promising latest discoveries - GUTS tickets. Have you heard of such a platform? Cause the one is definitely in demand these days
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 09:13:22 PM

Good evening there. I cannot say that there are many, but of course, there are advanced ones. For example, one of the most promising latest discoveries - GUTS tickets. Have you heard of such a platform? Cause the one is definitely in demand these days

GUTS? Sounds familiar, but I cannot remember for sure. What exactly is the main idea? Or where can I have a closer look at what the team is building?
volporg

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 09:15:22 PM

GUTS? Sounds familiar, but I cannot remember for sure. What exactly is the main idea? Or where can I have a closer look at what the team is building?

As you know, everyday many fans enjoy concerts, festivals, theatre plays and sports matches. Popular events sell out fast. This is often unnecessary, since ticket touts make fast money by reselling secondary tickets. That's bad for venues, theatres, artists and of course for your fans. And GUTS assures that buying tickets for a fair price is simple, transparent and secure. And this is exactly what they are offering with a solution
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 09:16:57 PM

As you know, everyday many fans enjoy concerts, festivals, theatre plays and sports matches. Popular events sell out fast. This is often unnecessary, since ticket touts make fast money by reselling secondary tickets. That's bad for venues, theatres, artists and of course for your fans. And GUTS assures that buying tickets for a fair price is simple, transparent and secure. And this is exactly what they are offering with a solution

Sounds interesting, haven't heard of any similar solutions that are innovative in the same time. Thanks, will have a closer look on my own as well
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 09:18:40 PM

It's true that trading volume is not the only yardstick to determine if a coin is good or not, but in most cases coins with very poor trading volume or negligible trading volume are most times not cool. You gave a very good example with BOMB token to buttress your point anyway, however trading volume reflects people's interest in a particular coin.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 08:27:12 AM

Volume doesn't equal to token being good but it equals to token being liked by the public IF the volume is organic. I have seen so many coins that were basically done and horrible and I would call them dead but they had insane volume, why? Because, the owner was making volume all by himself to make it look like it is alive. Dude has millions of dollars in his pocket from this plus millions of the token as well, so when he does one year of 200 btc per day volume on his coin he only loses half of his value.

If the idea works he could sell his coins to replenish his volume, if it doesn't he will keep the other half and just be done with it. I have literally faced with creators of tokens that said "I got the money but there is nothing I can do, I created the coin, now it is in your hands" and left, why the hell did people paid him? We have no idea.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitcampaign

Activity: 1722
Merit: 268

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:13:44 AM

yes, not all who have high trading volumes do not all look good and there are not many adoptions of real use, but every project has their road map time to develop their tokens, but high trading volumes also need to increase support for the project, if not how the project will develop properly there is certainly no funding for development

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:35:59 AM

Some of the coins have good trading volume was full of whales but not all, first you need to know if this coins has a lot of use cases for a long term or not at least it has. Many of coins are now need to be a good trading volume to say that is "really good" but in the end of the day they need to pretend a good volume coins to hype people. But for me it is all depend on the project/coins if how sure this coins is good.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 10:24:47 AM

The bad coin may have volume, but to pump the price for a short time. Never heard about bomb coin. Look at the chart since it was listed, there was a drop in volume up to 41k until today. Also, the exchanges it is listed are suspicious. Is the 41k volume higher? I think it is exaggerated too much, do not value the whole market because of any shitcoin.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:40:09 AM

Yes most of the coins having high volume because of hype created or spreading huge hype news using marketing strategy . This game mostly done by wales they simply create hype around any coin and once they reach their target they will dump . But believing the hype and investing in later stage are real loosers. It was happened with me lots of time
Xcode7

Activity: 1078
Merit: 401

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:45:10 AM

Yes most of the coins having high volume because of hype created or spreading huge hype news using marketing strategy . This game mostly done by wales they simply create hype around any coin and once they reach their target they will dump . But believing the hype and investing in later stage are real loosers. It was happened with me lots of time
I think not all hype is detrimental, you understand the concept of hype so you can get results in it. the fanatical nature that makes a coin can be hype so it is better to re-examine the method that is done if it is still stuck in hype. people understand that right is hype but they are not able to control themselves in it

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1101

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 06:16:02 PM

Some of the trading you are seeing in the market are fake, this is not the first time we are getting to know that, it has happened a lot of times. There are some projects that will hire some services to increase the trade volume of their coin and deceive investors into thinking that their coins are active and growing and as time goes on you will come to realize that it was faked. No one should be relying only on trade volume to decide whether a project is a good one or not.

But, if truly a coin has a higher trade volume, that's good most of the time because it means there will be more stability and more liquidity in the market. All these people that pumps and dumps coins mainly targets coins that has low trading volume, because they will bring profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: