Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 09:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEWS] Binance Shanghai Office Reportedly Shut Down after Local Police Raid  (Read 281 times)
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:17:18 AM

Outsourcing doesn't mean there are already shady actions. What's wrong with the cutting of expenses?

Yes, and i understand your point,

But the whole point here is if Cz lied when he said that Binance had no office in Shangai,
So let say it was not directly Binance, it was an office from an outsource company owned by someone else, but the workers are doing work for Binance.
Example, someone from Binance form a company in China, give a different name, and hire workers, to work for Binance, doing support, social media, marketing, who knows.
We already seen evidence, on Chinese Tv, not only that article from The Block.
And i am sure that China has laws to protect their citizens from exploitation from foreign companies.

I reckon Binance and the Block have bended the truth to serve their own needs. Binance wanted to protect itself from FUD while the Block wanted to publish a clickbait article for more clicks hehehe.

Everything smells fishy now. Everyone wants to appear trustworthy to the public and so they are trying to hide their own elephant. This is business in its pure form. At the surface, they come as clean as possible but at the back they have some stinks. I also think the negotiations are underway outside the public's notice especially from the other media.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
fratoshi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:55:31 AM

Outsourcing doesn't mean there are already shady actions. What's wrong with the cutting of expenses?

Yes, and i understand your point,

But the whole point here is if Cz lied when he said that Binance had no office in Shangai,
So let say it was not directly Binance, it was an office from an outsource company owned by someone else, but the workers are doing work for Binance.
Example, someone from Binance form a company in China, give a different name, and hire workers, to work for Binance, doing support, social media, marketing, who knows.
We already seen evidence, on Chinese Tv, not only that article from The Block.
And i am sure that China has laws to protect their citizens from exploitation from foreign companies.

I reckon Binance and the Block have bended the truth to serve their own needs. Binance wanted to protect itself from FUD while the Block wanted to publish a clickbait article for more clicks hehehe.

Everything smells fishy now. Everyone wants to appear trustworthy to the public and so they are trying to hide their own elephant. This is business in its pure form. At the surface, they come as clean as possible but at the back they have some stinks. I also think the negotiations are underway outside the public's notice especially from the other media.

And i agree with you 100%

The point of this Bitcoin movement was to take back control of our money from the banks, but now Exchanges and mafias control crypto, what is sad, just take a look at what Poloniex and Justin Sun are doing, nobody knows who owns Poloniex, but they just bought TRXmarkets, and Justin promoting all that.

Never forget that Polo is one of the most shady exchanges ever, they are the pioneers when talking about crypto scam
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: