Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:13:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can do Governements against Satoshi ?  (Read 2091 times)
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 04:27:36 PM

I think its really not about Satoshi. Its his creation that makes the world going crazy rich now. Whoever Satoshi is, he is still admirable and he government cannot stop him unless he creates something that destroys the world. In fact, what he did have helped and improved the world. The creation is really beneficial and its how the people use or spend it correctly. If there is someone to be reprimand with it shoud be the person or people doing scam and crimes with cryptocurrencies.

But we can't really blame satoshi for not being here with us right now, because if we are to be on his shoes, we aren't really sure if we could be accepted by the people or will be reprimanded by the government, so it is the safest way to consider being anonymous to have a simple life and to become a normal person despite of a revolutionary invention that possible changing the world right now. With this, no government could possibly stop satoshi, what they can just do is to think of ways how to compromise bitcoin and in some point, regulate bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IwantMoonBefore2020 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:13:35 PM

I'm feeling pretty good thank you for asking and I'm satoshi.
IwantMoonBefore2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 10:33:36 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2019, 11:49:30 AM by IwantMoonBefore2020

Yes and i can work again in C++ and Sql and 40+ codding software i used Smiley , i realy loved using reshacker this software is amazing and cpickled.

I'm going to stay in europe for a while.

Actually i say it again my name is Attila Dalgic and i'm from Belgium in case somoene missing it.
migws

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:55:18 PM

Yes and i can work again in C++ and Sql and 40+ codding software i used Smiley , i realy loved using reshacker this software is amazing and cpickled.

I'm going to stay in europe for a while.

Actually i say it again my name is Attila Dalgic and i'm from Belgium in case somoene missing it.

rofl
I think that your discussion should be transferred to the topic of Bitcoin fun, it's ridiculous to hear.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:17:43 PM

Do not expect bankers to approve cryptocurrencies. The Federal Reserve is planning to enter the instant payments sector with FedNow to avoid alternatives like crypto offer. Although in my opinion they drive themselves into a dead end. Update the payment processing system should have been many years ago. But until many markets for instant transactions entered the markets, banks did not even plan to improve anything. This old cart will roll further along the prepared route.

In the first place, they could already do these kind of transactions even before, and now that there is an imposed threat they think bitcoin can do, then they will just act now, I think it's too late for them. The market adoption of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is already huge, whenever there are people who will try to convince others to a fast lightning transactions, cryptocurrency would be always the option to consider. Plus, with the FedNow, the characteristic of being anonymous could still not be given. With this, people will prefer cryptocurrency instead of fiat that is digitalized.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:08:49 PM

What exactly makes you think that the government is going to do anything to Satoshi Nakamoto? He's not the only person that have created cryptocurrency (yes I know Bitcoin is making a lot of Waves, but he's not the only one. Lots of cryptocurrencies have been created after Bitcoin - Ethereum, XRP, Dogecoin, and many more and as far as I know, none of these developers that created the other coins are anonymous, all of them have their identities revealed. So why should Bitcoin be any different?

Satoshi Nakamoto just decided to stay anonymous or maybe he's dead. But, as for whether the government will do anything, nah, they are not going to do anything at all. Even if he decides to show up today and prove that he's the one, they are still not going to do anything, instead he will be one of the biggest influencers in the world right now.
IwantMoonBefore2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:26:36 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2019, 06:19:57 PM by IwantMoonBefore2020

What exactly makes you think that the government is going to do anything to Satoshi Nakamoto? He's not the only person that have created cryptocurrency (yes I know Bitcoin is making a lot of Waves, but he's not the only one. Lots of cryptocurrencies have been created after Bitcoin - Ethereum, XRP, Dogecoin, and many more and as far as I know, none of these developers that created the other coins are anonymous, all of them have their identities revealed. So why should Bitcoin be any different?

Satoshi Nakamoto just decided to stay anonymous or maybe he's dead. But, as for whether the government will do anything, nah, they are not going to do anything at all. Even if he decides to show up today and prove that he's the one, they are still not going to do anything, instead he will be one of the biggest influencers in the world right now.

Attila Dalgic
https://twitter.com/5KOfficial?s=09

https://attilaa.skyrock.com/

if i want i should stay in house for 10 years but i prefered going to work for help my parents Smiley
IwantMoonBefore2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 04:21:07 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2019, 05:58:28 PM by IwantMoonBefore2020

BUY BITCOIN EUROPE HAVE CONTROL OF BLOCKCHAIN, i mean me in europe and i'm not going to sell any i will give to world governements Smiley and i want back my coin cia robbed from me with some sorry for what they did .. So i dont need to go in justice instance you can understand me ..

Should be perfect Thank you <3

I have 0 compassion against robbers.

You know what i actually dont care about them you give to worlds governements and split them for them Smiley i want 0 for me.

If i remember correctly you robbed 64 000 bitcoin right ? 448 000 000 $ from a kids Wuow that's actually alot of money..

I realy wonder how can you watch yourself in mirror afther doing all of this ? Explain me please

Attila Dalgic
IwantMoonBefore2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 06:28:44 PM

And if i found my old files i will share 50% with world governements and 0 for usa for punishment for what cia did Smiley
IwantMoonBefore2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:14:36 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2019, 11:08:18 PM by IwantMoonBefore2020

I wonder what can think china Turkey if they know what CIA did to satoshi (Attila Dalgic) ? Actually every world governements tell them

Hiding my identity for 10 years , Robbing me, using weapon against my family in friendly country, trying to kill me and trying to kidnapping me and trying to rob blockchain technology from european country.
IwantMoonBefore2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:27:37 PM

I'm actually going to give 100% of my coin WORLD GOVERNEMENTS AND 0 to usa.
IwantMoonBefore2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 02:36:51 PM

It's funny how some dummies like Craig Wright think it's a good idea to claim they're Satoshi.

Stop what you are trying to do or i'm going to regroup world governements against usa and you will understand what is it to destroy kids life of 17, i give you one chance giving back what you robbed or i will have no other choice Smiley  
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 02:47:35 PM

I don't know why most people still thinking that Satoshi is hiding from the government because of the fact that they will sue him, well, that's the goal of Satoshi to become anymymous, for all of us to have freedom to become anonymous and be our own bank, so let's not too serious in thinking that Satoshi is hiding from the government, for sure they will thank him for developing Bitcoin.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 03:03:34 PM

It's funny how some dummies like Craig Wright think it's a good idea to claim they're Satoshi.
but it has been proven that that one is a dummy and has nothing to do being Satoshi.

how was that?is that something that will help the market?
And if i found my old files i will share 50% with world governements and 0 for usa for punishment for what cia did Smiley
seems like you really blamed US for all of this?anyway there is nothing we can change but to go with the flow.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 03:13:41 PM

First of all, I think governments have tried to find him but couldnt or may be found and never revealed. I may be wrong but if governments tried to find someone then they will. Even if they have found and have hold on him, I dont think he will do anything against his will.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 05:19:07 PM

seems like you really blamed US for all of this?anyway there is nothing we can change but to go with the flow.
It seems to me that to remain passive and go with the flow, it is practically reconciled with the negative actions of the US government and other irreconcilable opponents of cryptocurrency.  I believe that every cryptocurrency user should show his active position in relation to the entire cryptocurrency market, as well as go to the previously set goal, trading cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency market and investing in promising projects at his discretion.  I am convinced that the more investment funds will increase the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market and strengthen certain coins by stabilizing their value, then opponents of the cryptocurrency will have no reason to speak negatively about cryptocurrency.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 05:30:36 PM

I don't know why most people still thinking that Satoshi is hiding from the government because of the fact that they will sue him
I actually think the government will embrace Satoshi as a partner to develop a new version of Bitcoin-Blockchain and make the government able to control half of the market circulation, and not just limited to a stable coin game.

First of all, I think governments have tried to find him but couldnt or may be found and never revealed. I may be wrong but if governments tried to find someone then they will. Even if they have found and have hold on him, I dont think he will do anything against his will.
many will claim to be satoshi, and may be more valid than craig wright. I think the government will also include him in the top secret category if it is finally found by the state intelligence agency because it is considered as a revolutionary figure who has potential to change the world economic system quickly.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 06:08:06 PM

why the heck would they find satoshi nakamoto  ? for what ? just because they hate his invention ? i wont believe that governments are concerned about satoshi because they dont even get concerned of bitcoin . although it is true that when govt's find someone like for example criminal , they dont usually reveal it on public because the life of the convicted will be threatened  but on some cases they can reveal it in public , idk but i think depending on how severe the damage have dealt  .
IwantMoonBefore2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 06:28:33 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2019, 09:28:44 PM by IwantMoonBefore2020

but it has been proven that that one is a dummy and has nothing to do being Satoshi.

how was that?is that something that will help the market?

You can say sorry and stop doing war world wide and give back my coin, i dont care about cia if they dont care about my life Smiley , i'm not hiding i'm taking a little break because of all you did.

And i want compensation for what Cia did and i can think back.

And you will stop your new world order Smiley , you can reveal my name worldwide too Attila Dalgic Write it in dictionary

Attila Dalgic (Satoshi) creating Peer to Peer paiement system and Blockchain.
IwantMoonBefore2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 12:12:50 AM

I don't know why most people still thinking that Satoshi is hiding from the government because of the fact that they will sue him
I actually think the government will embrace Satoshi as a partner to develop a new version of Bitcoin-Blockchain and make the government able to control half of the market circulation, and not just limited to a stable coin game.

many will claim to be satoshi, and may be more valid than craig wright. I think the government will also include him in the top secret category if it is finally found by the state intelligence agency because it is considered as a revolutionary figure who has potential to change the world economic system quickly.

Pretty good but do you want me to explain already what CIA did to me ?

1 they found me in 2011 and used weapon sound wave alzheimer to me my mom and my father and they confirmed it in 2012

2 they destroyed my entire life

3 I got arrested and controlled by police in belgium and punched for no reason for multiple years.

4 they robbed me 64 000 bitcoin

5 they tried to kill me

6 they tried to kidnapping me

And now they want me to give my brain and my technology for them ?
Realy beautiful life thank you CIA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: