Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:40:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No need to PANIC!  (Read 934 times)
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:29:15 PM

Holders panic today and sell because they don't want to reduce the value of their bitcoin. So they are selling now and are still waiting for the lower price to buy back.

what is happening now is natural, as you said @op and its price will rise again when whales and big time traders start buying at low prices.

Is it a good idea to sell now and buy it again if down? the problem is we don't know the lowest price point that will be reached. of course, it is done by people who have limited funds. why don't buy again below for backups, if you believe, bitcoin prices should be normal and rise higher.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:33:06 PM

I’m a little surprised that people seem to be panicking about the recent Bitcoin price drop to $7000. I guess I’ve watched Bitcoin for so long (since 2012) that the volatility doesn’t phase me.

What we need to remember is that just a few months ago the price was a little over $3000 so it’s doing fine. That spike to $14,000 was way overpriced.

It doesn’t really matter to me if people panic because it gives me an opportunity to buy more Bitcoin at a cheap price.  And I still am very confident that the price will hit $20,000 sometime mid next year and probably quite a bit higher by the end of the year.

yeaah i just panicked a little if it was going to fall again to 3000, but it seems that is not possible, or possible? but of course, if that's possible why not buy as much as possible. but the problem is I don't have a lot of money to keep buying, whereas I have already bought above, so when I see my assets decrease it makes me panic.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:52:52 PM

to be honest I was a little panicked seeing the current price decline. but if I compare it with the beginning of the year, current prices are still pretty good. besides, I think that the beginning of the year is the initial price before the next increase. if the beginning of this year the price of bitcoin starts at $ 3k, and ends at $ 7k, then at the beginning of 2020 is $ 7k, and ends with $ 14k. Well, that's just speculation that I'm currently thinking about, but I'm sure the price could be higher than that  Cheesy
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:56:55 PM

Still thinking positivity is a good thing in my opinion, and making this dip a good opportunity is the way you can surely hold more and earn more, I really like your attitude towards this dip and I guess you are doing fine in my opinion,

I also am not gonna budge with a little dip and still continue in the holding by the time that the spark to going to another all-time high comes again, Bitcoin's volatility is always like this weak hands would surely panic and enthusiast would get this opportunity to buy and earn more, I surely would keep the Hodl and patiently wait for a pump.
Always a common situation that there would always be a moment of shaking the weak hands of this market.They create a fud then
the rest would follow on the said plan.Panicking is inevitable though even to those veteran to this crypto market would still having that
worrying thing in mind.

Its easy to say to look for this thing to be an opportunity but actually buying into these dip price will still hesitate you because you wouldnt know
if the price would go lower unless if you do hold for long term then it doesnt matter on when you would enter.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:07:50 PM

looks like you havent been online for quite sometime now.  the past is already past mate and bitcoin already climb and stayed for 10k value a long time ago so people also assume that  bitcoin will not fall hard beyond this value  .

when the price decreases , people were always starting to panic or get alarmed but as usual , the price still manage to recover close to 10k.    good for you that you arent one of them ,  just keep up that good work . keep buying once price drop and your helping the price to get up
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:13:43 PM

Holders panic today and sell because they don't want to reduce the value of their bitcoin. So they are selling now and are still waiting for the lower price to buy back.

what is happening now is natural, as you said @op and its price will rise again when whales and big time traders start buying at low prices.

Not really. It's not holders that are selling but traders. Holders are buying. I bought some today and am officially out of fiat money. The price is not the indicator of value. Check what part of the total supply is being traded, you'll be amazed how small it is. What you see as the price is based only on less than 10% of total supply.
The price you see on charts does not equal value.

Bitcoin has the ability to double its price in a day. There's so little BTC on exchanges that one rich guy like Jeff Bezos would be able to take us back to 20k in a single trade, the liquidity is just so small with almost no orders at +/- 30%. 50 million USD and you're breaking through the first wave of sell orders and then sky is the limit.
You can have a flash pump candle to 20k in an instant. And there all the shorters get squeezed and go in following your lead and boom you're at 25k

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 05:47:26 PM

this kind of dumping happens over and over, this is manipulation using the fake news. the amount of BTC  being sold in the market looks something very suspicious while the people form social media are exaggerating all these by spreading the news that isn't even true. chinese may not even involve to all these news. for those who are just dependent to the fundamental analysis, its a news to panic though

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:58:09 PM

Still thinking positivity is a good thing in my opinion, and making this dip a good opportunity is the way you can surely hold more and earn more, I really like your attitude towards this dip and I guess you are doing fine in my opinion,

I also am not gonna budge with a little dip and still continue in the holding by the time that the spark to going to another all-time high comes again, Bitcoin's volatility is always like this weak hands would surely panic and enthusiast would get this opportunity to buy and earn more, I surely would keep the Hodl and patiently wait for a pump.
Always a common situation that there would always be a moment of shaking the weak hands of this market.They create a fud then
the rest would follow on the said plan.Panicking is inevitable though even to those veteran to this crypto market would still having that
worrying thing in mind.

Its easy to say to look for this thing to be an opportunity but actually buying into these dip price will still hesitate you because you wouldnt know
if the price would go lower unless if you do hold for long term then it doesnt matter on when you would enter.

Yup! it is easy to say that the dip is an opportunity but that is my opinion, I certainly buying from certain Dips but yes I am not buying all the time there is just a gut feeling that I would surely buy, like this Dip of a $7000 USD I did not buy something but if it will dip even further maybe $6000 USD that will be the time, and readying the amount to buy more Bitcoin,

Well, I don't want for people to do the same thing but they had their own decision and I am saying this that the dip is an opportunity to just give this dip a positive outcome, and yes we can not control the panic selling but I just want to have a positive vibes everytime a decrease on the price occur.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 06:02:37 PM

well panic is a bad habit but it will not become a bad habit everyone panic however a similar case is repeated ,so we must be patient in responding to all of that ,there are times when people pretend to panic "trader strategies" that will benefit him in panic and he will take advantage when prices start to look uptrend buy again at low value

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 06:47:27 PM

well panic is a bad habit but it will not become a bad habit everyone panic however a similar case is repeated ,so we must be patient in responding to all of that ,there are times when people pretend to panic "trader strategies" that will benefit him in panic and he will take advantage when prices start to look uptrend buy again at low value
^ Panic sellers are not real crypto enthusiasts. They are just simply wanted a short time profit and if they saw the crypto market was fallen down they will get panic. But we can't blame them because that is their money and maybe they are not fully oriented about the Bitcoin movement and for sure they will feel regret when Bitcoin surge back in the market. As of now, I saw just like there is a bounced back happen.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:32:25 PM

Even on 2016 halving time alsowe have seen the same kind of drop and when the January started price slowly started bombing and value was reached to some decent level and he was in the the next peak value on 2017.
if this time drop also behave like that same we will be a millionaire with the one bitcoin itself so get ready to buy the Bitcoins as much as possible and we will be a millionaire soon.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:58:20 PM

People always use to forget this popular saying: "Red is green!"
I see every price dip as an opportunity and even if I don't buy during the dip, I am not foolish enough to sell.  The price is around $7k, so? At least it's way better than what it was at the beginning of the year. I guess what contribute to those panicking is that the year is ending, so they expect a price pump. They are forgetting it doesn't always work that way.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:16:04 PM

What we need to remember is that just a few months ago the price was a little over $3000 so it’s doing fine. That spike to $14,000 was way overpriced.
This is true, but traders tend to panic every time something like this happens, and if they end up selling because of that it only makes it worse for the market.  I remember when the price was $3000 and even much lower than that, so while I'm disappointed to see what's happened to bitcoin in the last 48 hours I can still bring myself to keep it in perspective like you do.

Fear is a killer if you're a trader, and I would suggest to anyone new to the crypto market that they keep a lid on that emotion.  It can make traders make trades that are ill advised, and they can end up losing money.  This is just a tiny blip for bitcoin, and I have no doubt that it's going to recover.  That might be next year, but it *will* happen.

I remember some bitcoin celebrities called for "fair price" of bitcoins around $15k when it was trading below $5k levels.
Those 'celebrities' don't know what bitcoin is going to do any more than the rest of us, so if I were you I would stop paying attention to what famous people say about the price of bitcoin.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:26:34 PM

People always use to forget this popular saying: "Red is green!"
I see every price dip as an opportunity and even if I don't buy during the dip, I am not foolish enough to sell.  The price is around $7k, so? At least it's way better than what it was at the beginning of the year. I guess what contribute to those panicking is that the year is ending, so they expect a price pump. They are forgetting it doesn't always work that way.

Because there's no free fall just like there's no pump without a correction. We went up like crazy to 14 thousand from below 4 and now we're dumping towards 6. It's like a zigzag pattern.

People say bitcoin is bearish and I disagree. We should say as it is bitcoin is bearish short term. This is a good moment to buy or to exit the market and that's what smart money is doing. Not trading trying to buy the bottom but exiting to fiat or stable coins. They will soon come back when the see at least one full green day.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 09:17:23 PM

I’m a little surprised that people seem to be panicking about the recent Bitcoin price drop to $7000. I guess I’ve watched Bitcoin for so long (since 2012) that the volatility doesn’t phase me.

It doesn’t really matter to me if people panic because it gives me an opportunity to buy more Bitcoin at a cheap price.  And I still am very confident that the price will hit $20,000 sometime mid next year and probably quite a bit higher by the end of the year.
So someone newly invested on crypto currency when the price was around 9,000 USD and all of a sudden the price drops without any reasons and you want them not to panic? Lol, obviously they are going to panic. You probably don't have much invested on bitcoin for which you don't care much if the price goes down.
Anyone who have high investment, no matter for how long they have been in the market, when they see the price dropping, they will start to panic at least a bit. If they exit at the right time, they will also have some good chance of saving some loss and make more profit once the price has hit the bottom range.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 09:20:02 PM

It is not easy to judge a valuation and its worth just by looking at the price and you cannot call the past rally overpricing and massive boost manipulation might happen in an unregulated market and nothing can be done as if now.

It is easy to make a prediction and there is no guarantee that the price will rally after the halving and looking at the past exchange movements we can  very well say that the price of bitcoin will reach another all time high valuation but these are mere speculation and hopefully the market recovers in the near future before the holidays.
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:31:30 AM

It is not easy to judge a valuation and its worth just by looking at the price and you cannot call the past rally overpricing and massive boost manipulation might happen in an unregulated market and nothing can be done as if now.

It is easy to make a prediction and there is no guarantee that the price will rally after the halving and looking at the past exchange movements we can  very well say that the price of bitcoin will reach another all time high valuation but these are mere speculation and hopefully the market recovers in the near future before the holidays.

It looks like the price is going to break the local support zone and move downward to the 1st bottom at 6000.00 level. If you search for buy opportunities, this movement will be good for you. There will be a possibility to buy at the support zone formed by the middle line of the price channel and 6000.000 using reversal signals. Such trades will be as good for investing for the long run as for the medium term with the profit targets at the nearest resistance levels.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:33:24 AM

I also don't understand why people focus on the short term and call it a bear market. If we look at the big picture runs from 3k to 14k then back to 7k and again to 10k and so on are only showing that Bitcoin is stuck between strong buy pressure at around 5-6k and a strong sell pressure above 10k. Bitcoin exchanges lack liquidity and make it seem volatile but if we count how much fake volume there is and that there's a lot being traded OTC the price that we see can but doesn't have to be the real price. Real means the real average price at which bitcoin is traded worldwide. We don't know what that is so don't panic hold if you believe in it and sell if you don't. Don't do what others are trying to make you do. Play your own game!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
aardvark15 (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 03:28:55 AM

It looks like the price is going to break the local support zone and move downward to the 1st bottom at 6000.00 level. If you search for buy opportunities, this movement will be good for you. There will be a possibility to buy at the support zone formed by the middle line of the price channel and 6000.000 using reversal signals. Such trades will be as good for investing for the long run as for the medium term with the profit targets at the nearest resistance levels.

I bought at around $7000 and I’ll probably buy more if the price gets down to $6000.  This may be the last time that we see prices this low.
marcous

Activity: 2408
Merit: 512

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 03:51:04 AM

It doesn’t really matter to me if people panic because it gives me an opportunity to buy more Bitcoin at a cheap price.  And I still am very confident that the price will hit $20,000 sometime mid next year and probably quite a bit higher by the end of the year.

Well, some of those who panic are want to save their capital that is normal because of each person's decisions. traders should have a percentage target in the cut loss rather than a bigger loss. if you look at history before, it's not strange if Bitcoin crashes and then it will surge as the good news circulates. If have more capital, it would be better if the buyback at a lower price.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄