Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed by SammeyLobs for 918$ via paypal  (Read 193 times)
nicolauk81 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:45:58 PM

Nickname: SammeyLobs

paxful Profile: https://paxful.com/user/SammeyLobs

local Profile: https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/SammeyLobs/

Hello guys!

I was scammed by SammeyLobs on November 20. I send him 800$ btc for 918$ paypal. But he don't reply me now. I know he top seller on paxful and local but he go on wrong way now. Never deal with this guy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kygoeinz

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:18:56 PM

Please post some proofs
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 11:41:56 PM

Blockchain transaction, proof of addresses used in OTC trade, and a signed message showing ownership of the sending address. Smiley

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:44:26 PM

Blockchain transaction, proof of addresses used in OTC trade, and a signed message showing ownership of the sending address. Smiley
Also, the screenshots of the messages/ chat logs telling that the scammer is the guy who you referring to.
riverdip

Activity: 204
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 03:00:26 PM

Nickname: SammeyLobs

paxful Profile: https://paxful.com/user/SammeyLobs

local Profile: https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/SammeyLobs/

Hello guys!

I was scammed by SammeyLobs on November 20. I send him 800$ btc for 918$ paypal. But he don't reply me now. I know he top seller on paxful and local but he go on wrong way now. Never deal with this guy!

provide detailed proof, otherwise he will scam others too !

fast.com
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3592

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 05:42:38 PM

Get in touch with paxful’s team by providing all the necessary data. They are the only ones who can help you get that money.
The site works as a guarantee, and if the terms are specified accurately you may be able to get your money back if the terms are clear.
Paxful is subject to KYC so you can take some legal action, the most important is to prove that he scammed you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SammeyLobs

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 07:41:41 AM

Hi!  I'm SammeyLobs.  It was just brought to my attention this post is here.  Who are you and why do you claim i scammed you?  We are here to keep you coming back.  If you brought good business, you should have been met with good coinage.  Hopefully you can come through for a chat.  Best of luck.

The rest of you, you have my addresses thanks to this poor soul.  Come check us out and see for yourselves!  Shocked)
SammeyLobs

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 08:28:35 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2020, 09:02:54 AM by SammeyLobs

OOOhhh your name is the same here as it is there, duh.  A breif search of history brings me to our one and only trade where I see why you would be butt hurt and post this.  LoLz, all of our feedback is similar butt hurt folks who dont want to keep their end of the agreement.  Check out our profile!  1 guy left almost 40 neg cause he was so upset we refunded his fraudulent PP funds (AGD1518)   Roll Eyes

Heres what happened with nicolauk:
Dude opened a trade to sell us 37$ via PayPal but refused to follow the KYC we require, which is clearly noted in our tags, terms and instructions...right next to where it says the trade timer is 40 hours.  Understandably, instructions are shown once the terms are agreed to and this is why we detail our terms so there are no surprises once they are agreed to and we are in a trade.  

(with proof:  http://bit. ly/nicolaUK )

This trade is a good example which kinda demonstrates our simplicity:
BTCCome one, come all...follow the terms and instructions for instant BTC. Try and bend them, and there is no business here for you.BTC

If you open a trade and try to avoid following the terms and instructions, there will be no exceptions or other ways to complete the trade.  Vendors are not allowed to cancel.  If you enter your coin into a 40 hour escrow and agree to the trade terms, you probably should complete the trade.  

Funny you would publish some derogatory marks like this, but it makes sense. People do funny things.  
I have to thank the guy who showed me this too.  Shout out to tatianaO009 / tygaman5402 / fasobija247 / Kaha247 (this dude has 4 accounts, another weird one to be careful with)

Come see us any time folks!  Be sure to read the terms before you agreeeeee

EDIT:  It seems my link was removed by the robots   Huh  its a bitly.  but i added some spaces you will need to remove to find your proofs.  Happy hunting.  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: