Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Practical value makes much sense, while searching advanced platforms  (Read 134 times)
arrangut (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 09:31:27 PM

Hey everyone. I am now new to crypto, however dynamic market always puts me on position of searching. I am trying to acquaint with new industries, new technologies, new values. And what I came up to these days - rational thing is to follow the industry and try to find the most advanced products on it. As I am fan of concerts and shows, I got deeper into the market and found out that it is not that simple to visit your favorite band in another country - different resources to choose tickets on, different languages. The only ultimate solution (btw, using blockchain) is guts.tickets. So I am having 2 questions - if you also attending such events, how do you buy tickets and what are your thoughts on guts, are there any competitors and what markets should I also examine to check more platforms that can help with routine tasks?
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:58:41 AM

Obviously, I am not really interested in going to events in remote countries. Also, I did not pay any attention to getting tickets with crypto. So, I looked a bit on google to find the answer to your questions. And I found: GET Protocol and crypto tickets. The first project is a product of guts.tickets that you mentioned and is in a better condition compared to the other one. I guess we still have not developed in this subject.
Govorrrue

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:45:19 AM

Hello there. Also explored the solution you've recommended and watched the explainer. What I have found out for myself - burning, and decreasing supply token model that sounds great, large and professional team, matured business for GUTS and proven tech for GET Protocol and Amsterdam based Dutch company, with rather trustworthy business environment. So will get to White Paper soon, pretty impressed with the explainer video as well, shared with several friends
volporg

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:35:17 PM

Hello there. Also explored the solution you've recommended and watched the explainer. What I have found out for myself - burning, and decreasing supply token model that sounds great, large and professional team, matured business for GUTS and proven tech for GET Protocol and Amsterdam based Dutch company, with rather trustworthy business environment. So will get to White Paper soon, pretty impressed with the explainer video as well, shared with several friends

Became interested in GUTS, checked their website and yep, it seems that platform is worth using. What I outlined for myself - great balance between innovations, technology and usability, users of GET Protocol don't need to interact with blockchain at all, and that is how most of the DApps should work if they need worldwide adoption, burning and decreasing supply token model. In my opinion, always great to see solutions that are aimed for wide adoption and as I understand, this is the right case. So will keep following the news on further development
volport

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:37:25 PM

Hello everyone. I met GUTS on Telegram with many people discussing the practical value and technology, decided to Google and met this thread. In general, impressed with the opportunities and benefits - allowing users to visit many events for fair prices, all combined at one place and, of course, working in many countries
govorrue

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:17:44 PM

Hello. And have you already read about GET protocol that is implemented within GUTS tickets? Because you know, what I came up to is that GET-based solutions may be afterwards combined into own ecosystem, being multifunctional
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:42:51 PM

So I am having 2 questions - if you also attending such events, how do you buy tickets and what are your thoughts on guts, are there any competitors and what markets should I also examine to check more platforms that can help with routine tasks?
The website that I use only accepts credit cards, they don't have any other option for payment that's why I'm disappointed when there's an even that I want to watch but that's the only payment method they've got.
I think these ticket websites just have to add an option for paying with bitcoin or altcoin of their choice through 3rd party.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
agvere

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:34:18 AM

Good evening everyone. I have just read more on GET protocol and its real implementation cases. And you know, what I am impressed with the most - the level of reliability protocol brings. And there are already 2 platforms, where GET is implemented. And I have also joined the chat (by the way, truly friendly one) - community told that there are some negotiations with the third platform. So seems that benefits are real and worthwhile. Will be following the updates
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 07:39:33 AM

Fool me, there was a time when i used to think that if new projects can start attending events around the globe its an assurance that the project is going to be successful because they will meet others and learn from them or even have new partnerships, unfortunately most projects still turned scam after
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: