Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:01:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucethub.io Closed? Expresscrypto.io is Open With Many Faucets!  (Read 513 times)
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 07:34:08 PM

IT's so nice that you have XP to level up just like faucethub. You are almost on their level. Just need a forum that is more filled. On faucethub there was a nice section for faucet owners.
Do faucet owners also gain XP as they did on faucethub? I am still setting my faucets up so I don't want to add anything until they are properly done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pubdigindex (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 01:59:44 PM

IT's so nice that you have XP to level up just like faucethub. You are almost on their level. Just need a forum that is more filled. On faucethub there was a nice section for faucet owners.
Do faucet owners also gain XP as they did on faucethub? I am still setting my faucets up so I don't want to add anything until they are properly done.

I don't know if Faucet owners win either, because I don't currently have any Faucets!

Anyway, I stopped using Expresscrypto Faucets and now I'm just using Coinpot and Faucetpay Faucets and PTCs in my Lists!

pubdigindex

Best Regards!

Smiley Smiley Smiley
ayuwolle

Activity: 282
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 08:13:47 AM

Cannot login. What is going on?
Eznoobcode

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 09:47:46 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2020, 10:30:45 AM by Eznoobcode

i think faucetpay was better, i like faucetpay UI and page loading speed
expresscrypto was good too, they have many faucet lists, has huge user, active chat.
both are good but as a faucet owner i prefer faucetpay for UI (catch eye) and page loading speed
just my opinion
pubdigindex (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 12:53:43 PM

Cannot login. What is going on?

Sometimes this happens at Expresscrypto and, because Faucetpay Faucets are easier to do, I chose Faucetpay for Faucets without Mandatory Shortlinks in my Lists that you can see in the Post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5224750.0

pubdigindex

Best Regards!

Smiley Wink Cheesy
pubdigindex (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 12:56:04 PM

i think faucetpay was better, i like faucetpay UI and page loading speed
expresscrypto was good too, they have many faucet lists, has huge user, active chat.
both are good but as a faucet owner i prefer faucetpay for UI (catch eye) and page loading speed
just my opinion

I completely agree with you!

Faucetpay is actually much better than Expresscrypto, so now I'm only using Faucets and PTCs without Mandatory Shortlinks in my Lists, which you can see in the Post:

pubdigindex

Best Regards!

Smiley Wink Cheesy
Holly8

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 05:05:56 PM

@pubdigindex actually they banned me because I told them I found several bugs in 15 minutes and I did provided them some advices. I was looking for a good FaucetHub alternative to integrate into my products, the result was easy, they banned my account, the reason was simple, the admin didn't liked the fact that I told him I found those bugs and to give him advices. Just because is paying, doesn't mean it is worth using it. If admin doesn't like anything (maybe you have beard and he don't like beards), he can ban you easy as that. This website is operated by some very arrogant and unprofessional person.
Im always nice in their chat and admin finds ways to harass me and when i dont laugh he says it was a joke. i left and went to faucetpay to use my faucet.
pubdigindex (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 12:15:48 PM

@pubdigindex actually they banned me because I told them I found several bugs in 15 minutes and I did provided them some advices. I was looking for a good FaucetHub alternative to integrate into my products, the result was easy, they banned my account, the reason was simple, the admin didn't liked the fact that I told him I found those bugs and to give him advices. Just because is paying, doesn't mean it is worth using it. If admin doesn't like anything (maybe you have beard and he don't like beards), he can ban you easy as that. This website is operated by some very arrogant and unprofessional person.
Im always nice in their chat and admin finds ways to harass me and when i dont laugh he says it was a joke. i left and went to faucetpay to use my faucet.

Thanks for your information and, if your Faucet is now on Faucetpay and if you don't have Shortlinks, please Post your Link here:

pubdigindex

Best Regards!
Holly8

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 06:51:13 PM

thanks ill do that.
pubdigindex (OP)