Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 07:04:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is one of the instrument of New World order?  (Read 309 times)
PrissMCclen

Activity: 338
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 08:45:10 PM

Of course crypto currency has a very huge role to play in the world considering the fact that it's the world's first decentralized currency

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:56:49 PM

In the prophesy crypto is one of the instruments to implement the new world order because dollar will lost in the near future. I think we need to start talking about this, Lot of countries are preparing about the new world order and 2/two of all countries are not agree with this implementations and why crypto are involve on this issue?`first because of being losing a dollar currency. and 2 crypto are the best to manipulate the rate of money. What more?
This is the 1st time I heard these prophesy, it's somehow unbelievable now since many governments are not into adopting crypto. If dollar will disappear which may not really happen it will be another sets of study as many currency even crypto where compared and some based in dollar. Crypto can be an instrument an option but not to create a new order just to have more option for comfortable transactions.
This is indeed a stupidity to believe that crypto currencies especially bitcoin is a key for new world order. For that as you said, all countries have to adopt it and this is not the case at the moment. What I believe is that bitcoin is a currency that is serving common people without the interference of governments or corrupt politicians. Neither crypto nor dollar will disappear from the world because both have demands.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 04:17:33 PM

If you plunge into conspiracy theology can be traced to the fact that there are globalists who want a new world order. You ask how this is connected with cryptocurrency? To be honest, I don’t know but please look at the cover of the journal the "Economist" of 1988, it looks really impressive and leaves even more questions for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 04:22:22 PM

this type of conspiracy mostly ends only in the record of assumptions. If dollar finally disappears, then all existing fiat will also fall apart, to achieve this process requires a long time to carry out active recovery. Then related to currency manipulation, if there is no difference between the two, crypto will not be an important reference for the common good, what many people think is how to refer to the stability of the world economy with a stable and transparent price ratio.

If crypto is said to be one of the things coming for new world order. Looking at the circumstances of the innovation and the purpose merging with high financial transaction, I would tilt towards that too.
abeecrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 18

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 04:37:02 PM

I don’t know! One can’t really tell. But do you have proof or source where this prophecy was stated? I can’t say you wrong with your notion. Neither can I say you are right. But, some reliable sources would be nice to confirm the ‘prophesy’.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 04:52:51 PM

In the prophesy crypto is one of the instruments to implement the new world order because dollar will lost in the near future. I think we need to start talking about this, Lot of countries are preparing about the new world order and 2/two of all countries are not agree with this implementations and why crypto are involve on this issue?`first because of being losing a dollar currency. and 2 crypto are the best to manipulate the rate of money. What more?

It is quite overboard to think about new world order especially that cryptocurrency is not even much used that often by an ordinary person. It is a speculation after all so we cannot be absolute on thinking about this topic. Though I am personally sure that people would not allow it to be used to manipulate so obviously to take control of the society and fiat will not be easily be gone. Fiat currency is still more widely use in the society so it cannot be replaced just because individual countries decided to make their own crypto.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
pawanjain

Activity: 2632
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:52:55 AM

I don't think crypto is an asset to be used for the New World Order. First of all, the New World Order is something people have been talking in the past.
People started talking about it way before crypto was created. Secondly, most people including me consider it as a myth. There's gonna be no New World Order at all.
Even if whatever you said was to be "assumed" as true then I don't think bitcoin would be used as the currency because there can be better coins than bitcoin that will truly serve the purpose of a global currency.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:12:12 AM

actually I don't really understand what you are saying. What new world order do you mean? and should you say things like this you should display clear sources of information.
I've also seen the news that some countries really want to reduce the dominance of the dollar by using cryptocurrency. they don't eliminate dollars but only reduce.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:37:46 AM

I think btc is an asset to speculate better than the use of payment, so far btc has not been able to satisfy the requirements to be able to become a currency.
Perhaps in the future cash will gradually disappear instead of paying online but it is very difficult for btc to enter this market.
If cryptocurrencies want the opportunity to become a global currency, perhaps in the future it needs a faster and cheaper currency.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:45:57 AM

I think btc is an asset to speculate better than the use of payment, so far btc has not been able to satisfy the requirements to be able to become a currency.
Perhaps in the future cash will gradually disappear instead of paying online but it is very difficult for btc to enter this market.
If cryptocurrencies want the opportunity to become a global currency, perhaps in the future it needs a faster and cheaper currency.

speculative tool , thats what they say due to its unpredictable state  . btc is still a currency because it has a value and now be used on many shops  . its not difficult for btc to enter this market .  cash wont dissapear too imo but high chance that online payments such as btc will boom   . btc might not be the best for online payment but there are still many cryptos that can be good at it  . crypto is the first online currency that is close as a global currency because its not limited or restricted in so many ways .
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:50:39 AM

New world order I don't like anything related to politics
and I don't agree if they connect with bitcoin , it is clear that bitcoin is only a technological advance for humans

STUDENTCOIN