Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TILCOIN – is an opportunity to invest in modern art on technologies of the XXI c  (Read 1857 times)
jrpadoka

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:53:35 AM

how will the tokens be distributed if the company owns 51% of the shares of each piece of art ?

To be honest I don't really understand why this is done . In fact, none of the users will not be able to buy any piece of art at 100 % and own it.

I'm also worried that you can't completely buy the painting into my possession.
It would be convenient to use the marketplace in a classic way. I mean, to be able to.

Most likely, auctions on the blockchain can also be in demand. But so far I have seen little information about the work of the project.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xxAnimalxx

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:15:06 PM

will you have your own Android and ios app ? Or in mid-December you will be able to launch only the web version of the marketplace ?

We are now focused on the web version. Follow the news of the project and you will be the first to learn about the plans and release of our platform on mobile operating systems.

Introducing the team

The basis of any project is a unique idea, and we have it. However, we also believe that a strong team is also an inevitable part of the project. Thanks to a strong team, successful development of the project is possible.

Today we would like to introduce you to the founder, CEO/CFO Anaida Schneider. She has got MBA (Switzerland), educated in economics in Zurich, Switzerland, and she also received higher education in the humanities in Russia. Her work experience in the private banking sector and finances in Switzerland spans more than 10 years. Founder and president of the Swiss charitable foundation ‘Education for the Future’. A private collector of antiques, as well as modern and classical art.

https://mytilcoin.com/
https://d.radikal.ru/d38/1911/24/e565c3456e0b.jpg

I am glad that the project has such an experienced team. It's really important. Since it will not be so easy to create a global platform in this direction.

I see that the project has a very reputable team and I am waiting for you to add all team members to the site so that I have the opportunity to study the project in more detail.
johnnybgoode

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:37:01 PM

what is the General soft cap of the project ? I would like to understand this in more detail. and how you plan to conduct sales rounds.
Hannah2019xxx

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:59:22 PM

Does the team plan to participate in any art related conferences ? And there will be any reports on this?

I haven't seen any news about it yet but I must say that the project is developing very rapidly. so I will wait for announcements from the team.
xxAnimalxx

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:20:32 PM

will you have your own Android and ios app ? Or in mid-December you will be able to launch only the web version of the marketplace?

I am waiting for this opportunity to see at least a visual interface. This is very important for me as an investor.

and also I wonder if there will be any discounts for early investors ? you need a good motivation to make a profit immediately after listing on exchanges.
TILCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 02:06:36 AM

Will the platform undergo any audits ?
I need to understand that security is at a high level.
Yes, we are doing now independent audit
Also we did cyber security check with Avnet company

what is the General soft cap of the project ? I would like to understand this in more detail. and how you plan to conduct sales rounds.

Plz look our website. http://mytilcoin.com
foomunewslet

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 01:25:31 PM

Please tell me where can I see the token distribution model? That would be as important and interesting to me as possible. I want to understand how many tokens will ultimately remain with the team.
xxAnimalxx

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 01:50:18 PM

plus is that I have not seen such projects on the market. That is, the project in fact will not have competitors. And this is very important for investors.

I saw something like that. But there was no talk of tokenization.
I have previously seen projects that just wanted to launch a marketplace.
jrpadoka

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 02:17:54 PM

Judging by the map, are you going to open offices in different countries? And how artists will transmit their work to you.
Hannah2019xxx

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 02:45:11 PM

will you have your own Android and ios app ? Or in mid-December you will be able to launch only the web version of the marketplace?

I am waiting for this opportunity to see at least a visual interface. This is very important for me as an investor.

I am waiting for news about this from the team. I also want to see more news regarding what the token will be used for.
niceshotpubg

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 03:09:37 PM

Does the team plan to participate in any art related conferences ? And there will be any reports on this?

It would also be nice for the team to get the support of famous people in the field of art. All the same, it would be as important to me as possible.
Hannah2019xxx

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 03:32:57 PM

If there are famous art objects in the marketplace, I will be happy to invest in this. I mean something popular that will definitely grow in price.
jrpadoka

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 03:52:55 PM

Do I understand correctly that you will have a team of experts who will check the authenticity and quality of objects of art?
foomunewslet

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:13:06 PM

Do you plan to work with aspiring artists? Or will you focus more on already known paintings?
niceshotpubg

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:33:46 PM

Do you plan to use artificial intelligence in the work of this platform? It seems to me that this would be relevant for this particular line of business.
jrpadoka

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:58:05 PM

At the moment, I'm just waiting for news regarding the launch of the project. But the idea itself seems attractive to me because the project can quickly scale.
TILCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 03:22:11 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2019, 03:37:02 AM by TILCOIN

Do you plan to use artificial intelligence in the work of this platform? It seems to me that this would be relevant for this particular line of business.

All our plans are described in the white paper of the project. Please read it.

Do I understand correctly that you will have a team of experts who will check the authenticity and quality of objects of art?
We are planning to partner with the major art galleries and exhibitions to receive the most upto-date and trusted information about artworks.

Do you plan to work with aspiring artists? Or will you focus more on already known paintings?

https://mytilcoin.com/upload/static/TILCOIN_Whitepaper_eng_NEW.pdf

https://mytilcoin.com/products/about-painter/

Plz read.

The acquisition of works of art is an effective and time-tested way of investing money, which, however, has one significant drawback: the need for large financial costs.

The high threshold of entry into this market deprives most investors of the opportunity to increase their capital in this way, because not everyone can acquire the property of a work of art and pay all the associated costs. In addition, such investment is usually long-term, and it is difficult to assess its prospects at the initial stage.

That is why TILCOIN project is a real godsend for those who want to try investing in works of art without high costs. In order to become a participant, it is enough to buy only one digital fragment of art object in the project at the price of 1 TLC!

- 51% of the digital fragments of art objects remain in the ownership of TILCION project and serve as an asset for the material support of TLC crypto asset.

- 49% of digital fragments of art objects are intended for sale for utility tokens.

TLC tokens are issued on the Ethereum platform and comply with the ERC-20 standard. The number and size of digital fragments is determined by the cost of the art object and exchange rates.

Read more-on the website https://mytilcoin.com/.

xxAnimalxx

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:10:58 AM

But I did not see any announcements regarding this, but it seems to me that the platform will be very technological. Waiting for the launch of working prototypes.
Hannah2019xxx

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:41:31 AM

It seems to me that millions of dollars will be needed to implement the project. But on the other hand, thanks to the economic model, interest should be huge.
niceshotpubg

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:15:17 AM

how does the company plan to make money? And will there be any VIP services for business?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: