Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Editing photoshoot or any photos [raw] files ( HIRE ME )  (Read 113 times)
doomistake (OP)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:45:37 PM

I've been browsing the internet and can't find any legit website for freelancer photo editors, so if you guys have photos that you want to be edited to look more great, just send me a PM and I'll send my portfolio to you.

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:39:52 AM

Why can't you find a legit website? There is Fiverr at least where you can offer your service... Just go ahead and make an account, make some gigs and then promote it. That's all you need.

Another thing you can do, create a website related to your service and promote it through facebook and do some SEO... I see that Seo won't be much tough to rank.

Posting here is not a bad choice tho because doing something is better than doing nothing. But I tell you what, peoples here are very privacy concerned and you may not get many calls so better keep the above options in your mind.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:07:53 AM

Why can't you find a legit website? There is Fiverr at least where you can offer your service... Just go ahead and make an account, make some gigs and then promote it. That's all you need.

Another thing you can do, create a website related to your service and promote it through facebook and do some SEO... I see that Seo won't be much tough to rank.

Posting here is not a bad choice tho because doing something is better than doing nothing. But I tell you what, peoples here are very privacy concerned and you may not get many calls so better keep the above options in your mind.
it would be great if on fiver they using crypto currency as well.  Because you know i saw many ppl using it in different ways even youtubers, so it would be great to use  crypto currency for easy transaction.  .im a graphic artist also and i know its a good side line..
doomistake (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:15:31 PM

Posting here is not a bad choice tho because doing something is better than doing nothing.

I've checked Fiverr and it is a legit one just like what you have said, thank you for suggesting it, gonna try it up now.

But I tell you what, peoples here are very privacy concerned and you may not get many calls so better keep the above options in your mind.

That makes sense Smiley
doomistake (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:54:04 PM

it would be great if on fiver they using crypto currency as well.  Because you know i saw many ppl using it in different ways even youtubers, so it would be great to use  crypto currency for easy transaction.  .im a graphic artist also and i know its a good side line..

I guess many users in fiverr will still use fiat, for cryptocurrency use in payments, they will just double the amount they are going to pay basically because of the transaction fee. Maybe it could happen in the future, let's see Smiley

E D I T: going to lock this topic, thank you for the both of you Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: