Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Golang blockchain developer sought?  (Read 114 times)
lokiverloren (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 05:25:01 PM

I have not been active here much except related to my former work on Parallelcoin. The project hit some severe funding issues, and as a result of the consequent immigration compliance issues I am now looking for something else to get working on.

I realise probably I may be stepping on some forum rules in making such a post, of course I will redact this post if so.

If anyone is looking for someone to write back-end, protocols, libraries, and suchlike, specifically in Go, and I am familiar with such as Tendermint/Cosmos SDK and distributed systems in general, and values the benefits of concurrency in the systems level, I have written many concurrent handlers, codecs and data analysis code in the Parallelcoin pod suite.

I am available for contact via messenger, skype and email, and I am willing to work on an internship basis if necessary immigration costs are settled. I have a Schengen passport and so any project in the EU this is no issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 05:51:43 PM

How come Parallelcoin survive and not get delisted on CMC while the volume of this project is less than a $100?

One thing I noticed these days is that those old coins that were sleeping for so some and the devs were very much quite not even a fart in their telegram channel has now started creeping out in the forum to talking about the project.

Anyway, if you are looking for a job, you may have to move your thread to Services

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███