Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin-Satoshi Conference 2020 (Dubai)  (Read 454 times)
BitcoinInReview

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 02:27:21 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2019, 03:22:54 PM by BitcoinInReview

I firmly believe that even if real satoshi turned up one day, people will also declare him Faketoshi.
This is so true.

Even if Satoshi presents his privatekeys, signs messages, shows his passwords, e-mail account accesses... it could be someone else who has all these privatekeys, passwords, accesses now.
He would only prove the ownership of these but it is impossible for somebody to prove that he is Satoshi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinMoses (OP)

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

I Am Satoshi Nakamoto

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:57:16 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2019, 01:15:28 PM by BitcoinMoses

I firmly believe that even if real satoshi turned up one day, people will also declare him Faketoshi.
This is so true.

Even if Satoshi presents his privatekeys, signs messages, shows his passwords, e-mail account accesses... it could be someone else who has all these privatekeys, passwords, accesses now.
He would only prove the ownership of these but it is impossible for somebody to prove that he is Satoshi.

Suppose Satoshi has lost all his private keys and passwords, or he has forgotten everything or some else has hacked into his computers and taken over it then your assumption is correct but Satoshi knows how he will prove his identity if he wants to prove it. Finally, if Satoshi plans to reveal his identity then it is up to him, when and how he is going to do it. Isn't that true? I do believe that many people in the Bitcoin community have met the real Satoshi Nakamoto but they won't like to tell it any one because of security reason.

I am Satoshi Nakamoto
0563ce9997fb00e0b93d6e9972761ad8c7b36172ca85e1618daeff4813b1603e
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:47:12 PM

I strongly support this step, hopefully this meeting will be the first step in the rise of bitcoin in the world, and the world economy through cryptocurrency.  and the best prayers for the smooth running and success of the congress.
BitcoinMoses (OP)

I Am Satoshi Nakamoto

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:54:54 AM

I strongly support this step, hopefully this meeting will be the first step in the rise of bitcoin in the world, and the world economy through cryptocurrency.  and the best prayers for the smooth running and success of the congress.

Thank you for your support. Bitcoin price could have gone to the moon by this time but something has gone seriously wrong. Some group, some how doing something wrong to stop bitcoin price running faster because they want to control the market for their selfish greed. Therefore, a good solution to the problem is needed to fix the problem. A good conference need to be organised and discuss the mater related to Bitcoin Market and Blockchain industry. So I have decided to organize  the Bitcoin-Satoshi Conference in Expo 2020 Dubai. What I need is facilitation from the Bitcoin Community. It will help me to organised the whole venue and many traders and new entrepreneurs can attend the conference to do trading over there and start their new business ventures. Those who are really interested, they are invited to contact me. Please send your suggestion or ask me for further information. You can simply write to me Personal Message and I will discuss it details privately.

Thanks.

I am Satoshi Nakamoto
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:08:34 PM

I will arrange there a Bitcoin Dance and Dinner Party.

I might invite His Majesty the Ruler of Dubai in the  opening ceremony  of the Bitcoin-Satoshi Blockchain Conference.  May I request you to facilitate with me?
I really like the idea of a "Bitcoin Dance". Could we have it to the tune of "Will the real Saaa-Toshi, Please stand up, please stand up"!! If nothing else, it'll be fun to watch Craig Wright stand up and dance. He truly believes that the world needs Satoshi Nakamoto and he seems to have convinced himself that he is the real deal.

Bitcoin price could have gone to the moon by this time but something has gone seriously wrong. Some group, some how doing something wrong to stop bitcoin price running faster because they want to control the market for their selfish greed. Therefore, a good solution to the problem is needed to fix the problem. A good conference need to be organised and discuss the mater related to Bitcoin Market and Blockchain industry.
Thanks.

This sounds so made up. Maybe you should get someone to do good PR for you if you are going to plan a conference at this scale. People like Samson, Andreas, Jimmy Song turn up everywhere all the time. If you want to get good publicity, you should actually get McAfee on board. He has really been sticking his neck out for the libertarian ideals by straight up refusing to pay taxes..
BitcoinMoses (OP)

I Am Satoshi Nakamoto

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:29:59 PM

I will arrange there a Bitcoin Dance and Dinner Party.

I might invite His Majesty the Ruler of Dubai in the  opening ceremony  of the Bitcoin-Satoshi Blockchain Conference.  May I request you to facilitate with me?
I really like the idea of a "Bitcoin Dance". Could we have it to the tune of "Will the real Saaa-Toshi, Please stand up, please stand up"!! If nothing else, it'll be fun to watch Craig Wright stand up and dance. He truly believes that the world needs Satoshi Nakamoto and he seems to have convinced himself that he is the real deal.

Bitcoin price could have gone to the moon by this time but something has gone seriously wrong. Some group, some how doing something wrong to stop bitcoin price running faster because they want to control the market for their selfish greed. Therefore, a good solution to the problem is needed to fix the problem. A good conference need to be organised and discuss the mater related to Bitcoin Market and Blockchain industry.
Thanks.

This sounds so made up. Maybe you should get someone to do good PR for you if you are going to plan a conference at this scale. People like Samson, Andreas, Jimmy Song turn up everywhere all the time. If you want to get good publicity, you should actually get McAfee on board. He has really been sticking his neck out for the libertarian ideals by straight up refusing to pay taxes..

Yes, thanks for yours suggestions. We will sing a new Song of Satoshi in the Bitcoin Dinner and Dance Party with Dubail music bands. Just imagine, if Satoshi Nakamoto really decides to appear in that dance party and proves to every one that he is the real Satoshi, then how that will cause an effect to the Bitcoin Market ? It will be really big news. I can compose a Song of Satoshi.

Satoshi has stand up, lets dance and sing
every ones who'll come to Dubai will get a golden ring
from Satoshi, so come on and celebrate and dance
you all bitcoiners  -------------

I am Satoshi Nakamoto
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: