Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many times have you gone against majority  (Read 2238 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 08:49:31 AM

so winning that bet can be very profitable.
That is if you win that bet. Its the riskier bet and the one that needs more luck to be won. Obviously the underdog needs to outperform that game and get lucky themselves so you can win. A lot of luck involved here but yes skills from the team will give them the upper hand and might even fetch a spot in the upper table tiers.

Do your own analysis it will help here. Otherwise one can always go with the less known games where there will be similar odds on both players because the game is less known and the players may not have known each other or played before. They are more of a dice game though.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maotezi

Activity: 252
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:28:32 PM

There are people who deliberately speak out against the majority, but when he says something against the majority, and the majority guesses, the majority does not pay attention to him. Although he goes against the majority many times, only in rare cases does he hit, and then the majority gets sad and he laughs sweetly. In my experience, I sometimes trust such people, but once I think they say it for sure, once it paid off.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:33:05 PM

Sometimes I do place my bets on weaker teams in sports betting, but I don't think I am trying to bet on the opposite side against the majority gamblers who placed their bets on the favorite team to win the match, I analyzed my bet based on the number of key players who are injure in the team, and the team who is playing the match in their home stadium is also another important factor which would affect my betting decision.
That is the kind of strategy I applied as well, its just sometimes as betting against the majority all the time is like blindly betting and I haven't experiment of that. Once I see that the team that is the public is betting is heavily favored, that's the time I choose to bet on the other side because they think that team has no chance of winning but in fact it will win easily.

I don't know how that happen but basically what I am saying here is just based on my experience and observation, sometimes I kinda think of fading myself if I really like the favorites to bet on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: