Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:48:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS] Bitcoin Token $BTCT - De-centralized Currency. Open Source.  (Read 4555 times)
JanEmil

Activity: 2282
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 01:21:00 PM

Hello, help me, please. I did not exchange BTK coins.

This project have NOTTING to do with BTK ERC20 tokens.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kotik085

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 01:23:23 PM

So I lost my tokens? Something is not entirely clear to me, I sent it in vain.
JanEmil

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 02:01:30 PM

So I lost my tokens? Something is not entirely clear to me, I sent it in vain.

This project have notting to do with BTK ERC20 tokens so can't tell you. Find the project you got them from and ask there.

onlineworker766

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 08:47:20 PM

Good morning ,
I hope that you can help me. because i came to know the swap on last day. not active in social media because of work pressure.
I am holding Bitcoin Tokens in MyEtherwallet. i would like to swap it to new BTK. Could you kindly tell me how to swap ?
i know its over. but is there any way to swap it to New BTK .. kindly reply. Thankyou
JanEmil

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 08:51:56 PM

Good morning ,
I hope that you can help me. because i came to know the swap on last day. not active in social media because of work pressure.
I am holding Bitcoin Tokens in MyEtherwallet. i would like to swap it to new BTK. Could you kindly tell me how to swap ?
i know its over. but is there any way to swap it to New BTK .. kindly reply. Thankyou

kotik085

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 08:05:00 AM

Good morning ,

Can you show the project that applies?
bitcointokenbtct (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 114

cUSD Currency - Your Fast, Secure Digital Money

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 12:32:13 PM

As stated we have already completed the swap with 13 tokens.  Mero Currency (MRO) was the main token that swapped and all swaps are 100% complete. there will be no more.

cUSD Currency - Your Fast, Secure Digital Money >> https://www.cusd.money
bitcointokenbtct (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 12:32:37 PM

Bitcoin Token has partnered with CoinKeeper ✅ an up and coming large exchange and funding platform. You can vote for $BTCT in their funding vote here: https://coinkeeper.io/vote-43

#bitcointoken #btct #coinkeeper

https://twitter.com/_bitcointoken/status/1214159019323068416

Xie89

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 03:41:59 PM

Hi Devs,

First of all good work all!

2 questions:

- Is there any timeframe on the mobill wallet? It would do the project a lot of good I think, especially when staking would be possible on the phone.

- Are there any markting campaigns planned in the near future (other then the trading competition and tweets)?

Greetings,
Xie
bitcointokenbtct (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 04:46:42 PM

Hi Devs,

First of all good work all!

2 questions:

- Is there any timeframe on the mobill wallet? It would do the project a lot of good I think, especially when staking would be possible on the phone.

- Are there any markting campaigns planned in the near future (other then the trading competition and tweets)?

Greetings,
Xie

Hello,

Great questions and thanks again for the encouragement.   We are working on 3rd party mobile app integrations first via partnerships then later one we will consider our own app with even staking features. It is likely there will be no staking on the mobile app but it is a possibility.

We are working on Raspberry Pi Node development and testing and soon many people will be able to stake and host a 24/7 NODE on their Pi computer (which is a $30 mini computer that hardly uses any electricity) our aim is to see alot of the nodes on the network run on these small eco-friendly machine which are just over the size of an iphone and much lighter.

Yes we have many angles of marketing even right now, we announce marketing partnerships already with coinkeeper etc.  We will also be live in 3-4 blockchain large events in 2020.  So stay tuned lots of great news coming up and more exposure for BTCT!

Xie89

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:35:57 PM

Thanks for the answers!

Hope the mobile staking will work out.

For sure I want to try to get a Pi node up, that would be amazing. Any tips on buying a Pi with either Cryptocurrency or Paypal?
First one (of course) would be my preference.

And I forgot if I asked already, but: 1 Pi = 1 node? Or can 1 Pi run more nodes?

Great, looking forward to the announcements of the live events. I'm sure this will do a lot for adoption and getting the message out there.

Greetings,
Xie

Mikadodu13

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 10:10:50 PM

dsl, tonight it's falling on you Smiley

While looking for a can on your server, I came across this altcoin: / which of course and inactive and without any value: / (liteconnect.co) I don't want to look any further .... but it smells bad here: )

And I like the contest Smiley who will actually pay who? who will really win? I put my hand to burn that it will be you Smiley

ps : there is also this site, if i keep searching i will find how many sitesinactive on the server?

these good I stop for tonight, I do not want to list all the shitcoin found on the server ...

binarytrade.io
traxia.io
bwcoin.io
safeprofitplan.com

ho shit
JanEmil

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 05:37:30 AM

@Mikadodu13

We are hosted by github. Even we are very active we have not made all code there.

Mikadodu13

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 11:12:15 AM

@Mikadodu13

We are hosted by github. Even we are very active we have not made all code there.

bha if you were hosted by ghuthub, well change the server Smiley it will be more credible than a server with several chitcoin desus Smiley or scam ...
A clean server with no other site on the server and more credible than a server where there are too many scam sites, I think it would remain more credible Smiley
JanEmil

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 11:16:43 AM

Shocked

Keep up. You will learn along the way.

Mikadodu13

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 11:28:40 AM

Shocked

Keep up. You will learn along the way.

I have nothing to learn, I just see Smiley for a serious project, 1 site per server, and these are already more credible, and hiding its identity on the server lets think that the project will disappear under little
ps/ github is not a reference, there's lots of shitcoin on it ...
bitcointokenbtct (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 11:59:24 PM

Thanks for the answers!

For sure I want to try to get a Pi node up, that would be amazing. Any tips on buying a Pi with either Cryptocurrency or Paypal?

And I forgot if I asked already, but: 1 Pi = 1 node? Or can 1 Pi run more nodes?

Great, looking forward to the announcements of the live events. I'm sure this will do a lot for adoption and getting the message out there.

Greetings,
Xie

There is one Pi4 here left you can buy with crypto (BTC) : https://www.adafruit.com/product/4295

It will be 1 Pi will be 1 24/7 hosted node.  Our v1.0 ISO image for the Pi's will be released soon which will have simple helps in place, by v2.0 of our node we will setup a wizard and other helps to get people started very easily to run a node.

I am invisioning mini server racks of Ras Pi's to run the entire BTCT chain. those mini computers are very eco-friendly in cost to run.

bitcointokenbtct (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 02:39:05 PM

Big News coming! $BTCT developers are beta testing our #RasPi node setup. Soon we will release an .IMG file you can burn to a SD card to run your own #BTCT node 24/7 on a low energy mini computer. 🤓✅Join our discord to learn more: https://discord.gg/zmrcmk

#raspberryPi #raspi3

https://twitter.com/_bitcointoken/status/1215606345325518848

Xie89

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 05:38:38 PM

Thanks for the tips!

That sounds like a great vision. If that would be in a country where the energy is being produced 'green' that would be even more awesome. Or just put it on solar and battery.

Thanks for the answers!

Greetings,
Xie

There is one Pi4 here left you can buy with crypto (BTC) : https://www.adafruit.com/product/4295

It will be 1 Pi will be 1 24/7 hosted node.  Our v1.0 ISO image for the Pi's will be released soon which will have simple helps in place, by v2.0 of our node we will setup a wizard and other helps to get people started very easily to run a node.

I am invisioning mini server racks of Ras Pi's to run the entire BTCT chain. those mini computers are very eco-friendly in cost to run.
Xie89

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 05:41:43 PM

Another question about the Raspberry;

does it have to be dedicated? Or can you run other things on it at the same time, let's say a home security center as an example?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: