Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The ridiculous projects of this year  (Read 368 times)
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:51:45 PM

Now 2020 is already getting nearer i want to know which projects are the most ridiculous this year, either through investing or bounty hunting, for me its BlueNote, a bounty project from a well known bounty manager called 'Arteezy'. With due respect Arteezy have conduct good bounties as well like tokoin among others, What about you?

NOTE: do not rely on bounty managers when selecting bounty projects, do your own research

While I agree with you that bluenote is one of those nonsense projects, at least it showed signs early enough why investors should avoid it. But you see that sparkster, it's an absolute disgrace right from 2018 where it sold out it's ICO. This year was supposed to be the year it justifies all that hype back then but the owner ridiculously listed on a shit exchange despite amassing several millions of dollars from its token sale. The project is as good as dead to be honest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:21:59 PM

miracle tele, at first it was a good project because the project worth something to the investors and bounty hunters. afterward, it became a joke after seeing their ceo raging on their telegram, it is common for me or even for us to see a scam project(disappear without any news) but it is rare for me to see this funny act from the ceo.
Just a few months ago I still thought Miracle telephoto was a great project with a product that worked well in reality, but now it's becoming a mess. For bounty hunter this project is not a bad project but for investors it is a big disappointment.
It is true that there are ridiculous projects this year but you should know that it will happen knowing that the market is on a downfall, it is hard to produce a project that will be successful if there are no investors want to invest because at a time like this, most of the investors just holding their token because they are not taking the risks, they are afraid to lose their crypto by investing in that project. Maybe we should wait for the right time that the market will recover. It can happen since we all know that cryptocurrency is volatile in terms of value, it is changing time by time.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:29:52 PM

For me, I think the most rediculous project I have seen this year is Universal Protocol (UPT) which raised millions in their tokensale and have partners like Brave but when they finally decided to list their token in an exchange after over a year of when private sale always conducted, they listed in Bitcoin.com exchange but the really funny part is that no jnvestor could deposit in the exchange for the first week of trading, the team says it's so that "the token price would grow organically" but millions of tokens were being sold in that first week, even with all the gimmicks, total buy orders in the BCH pair is just about 23 BCH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: