Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The ridiculous projects of this year  (Read 367 times)
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:20:46 PM

Not only in 2019 in past also we find so many rediculous projects which are scam. Should do our own research very well before we enter into any bounty campaigns.

Arteezy is a good bounty manager. Bluenote is really a funny project.

There are so many websites you can find so many scam projects.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:55:12 PM

Shitcoin is ridicolous, funny, weird project. it looks like satire to most entire project in cryptocurrency
this coin makes me laugh and the explanation is so funny. the website, media social, are made seriously like a meme
you can look website here https://shitcoin.fun/, twitter https://twitter.com/ShitCoinFun even the coin can be traded on forkdelta

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:01:20 PM

During my bounty this year, almost all bounty did not pay off, and many bounty stopped halfway like Emjac and Vecap Bounty recently.
Artezy is indeed a phenomenal manager now because their team works professionally and almost everything is paid when we participate in their project and maybe the favorite manager is still at Artezy.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:11:56 PM

miracle tele, at first it was a good project because the project worth something to the investors and bounty hunters. afterward, it became a joke after seeing their ceo raging on their telegram, it is common for me or even for us to see a scam project(disappear without any news) but it is rare for me to see this funny act from the ceo.
Miracle Tele are actually a good bounty and good ico company, And thier are working product and good invesment for people. As you said they are also returning to the scam, and many investors have lost a significant amount of money here. My friend was also joined in the facebook, twitter campaign and he immediately sold his token in forkdelta for 3 Ethereum.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:20:47 PM

miracle tele, at first it was a good project because the project worth something to the investors and bounty hunters. afterward, it became a joke after seeing their ceo raging on their telegram, it is common for me or even for us to see a scam project(disappear without any news) but it is rare for me to see this funny act from the ceo.
Miracle Tele are actually a good bounty and good ico company, And thier are working product and good invesment for people. As you said they are also returning to the scam, and many investors have lost a significant amount of money here. My friend was also joined in the facebook, twitter campaign and he immediately sold his token in forkdelta for 3 Ethereum.
they perfectly doing exit scam strategy. Many people didn't thinking miracle tele could be scam be projects. They work vey impressive on early time , and even its price could stable when another projects down. Unfortunately they could not keep investors trust , and finally running and let their projects die. Many Bounty hunter very glad when they receive reward, some hunter that sold their token happy now. And another very sad when they still hold it.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:25:23 PM

During my bounty this year, almost all bounty did not pay off, and many bounty stopped halfway like Emjac and Vecap Bounty recently.
Artezy is indeed a phenomenal manager now because their team works professionally and almost everything is paid when we participate in their project and maybe the favorite manager is still at Artezy.
now the big name manager also does not guarantee a successful project. even some artezy project managers also have not been successful even there is no news from the project. whether it works or not but when the project is not updated and our development can conclude that it is a project scam.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:26:26 PM

I may not mention it all because there are too many silly bounties in the bounty section. You can check it yourself there ...

NOTE: do not rely on bounty managers when selecting bounty projects, do your own research
I completely agree with your notes on this one. I also recommend everyone not to choose project because of bounty manager

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 02:36:57 PM

I have not joined any Bounty program for over a year. but recently I've joined a bounty signature campaign as you can see in my Signature space. I cannot tell if it's a good project or not as it's still in it's development phase. hopefully this one would work.
I think Wink was a good project this year. and there are a lot of projects I can say were ridiculous. everyone need to stay safe.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
tiang_tower

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:43:00 PM

For me the list is long but I can quote Bitwin, Petchains, and even ichiba bountyhive as you say it must do the research ourselves
That's right, it needs further research if we want to join a project, especially this year there aren't many projects that really benefit all parties, both investors and bounty participants.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:54:45 PM

This year i have joined some bountys and it end without paying a dime. That is why i hate to join any bounty that hold very long time and end failure. I think doing some research before joined any campaign will safe your time getting wasting your time in the future.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:11:02 PM

To me, the most ridiculous project of the year is Moozicore! They started the ICO sale since 2018 and they keep raising funds until September 2019 but no one knows how much they really raised! Such shady behavior. Pre ICO, ICO, so many IEO sales, even I think they did not leave a single shit exchange to conduct their IEO sale! Then finally they announced IEO sale is finished in Coinbene! The price was stable, but now I realize that stable price was fake, manipulated! Because when the investors and hunters received their token, the price falls down by 100%! Now I feel bad for the MZG staking members.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
armanda90

Activity: 980
Merit: 551

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:12:03 PM

Absolutely right, we can't always depend to the name of a bounty manager.Not all projects they run will be successful.We have to research all information about bounty project and find out who the real team from bounty project.Does the team have a criminal background? I think this is very important.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
icekohl

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 03:23:56 PM

Now 2020 is already getting nearer i want to know which projects are the most ridiculous this year, either through investing or bounty hunting, for me its BlueNote, a bounty project from a well known bounty manager called 'Arteezy'. With due respect Arteezy have conduct good bounties as well like tokoin among others, What about you?

NOTE: do not rely on bounty managers when selecting bounty projects, do your own research
Well bounty manager is just a person in charge of running a bounty campaign, and almost decisions come from the project team: the listing distribution time. Arteezy is doing work this year, with some high profile project like Harmony and Tokoin, but inevitable unsuccessful projects. That's what is usually seen on the market this year.

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 04:27:15 PM

I thought bluenote was big because its sort of supported by Nasdaq or so they claimed. I didn't see a scam thread about them though.

One thing that I see is that they claimed they were listed on dobiexchange but I couldn't find them there.
So many bounty manager's reputation were ruin because of these projects, we've seen some projects that we really see potential, the team members are confident in showing their faces on youtube presentation but still end up as scam.

I also did not find Bluenote (BNOW) on Dobi Exchanger. it looks like the tokens have delisted from there. but, it looks like the token is still listed on Coingecko, but it doesn't have an exchanger in the list. I just think that this year there are quite a lot of ridiculous projects, it's just that most indicated scam.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 06:54:57 PM

Now 2020 is already getting nearer i want to know which projects are the most ridiculous this year, either through investing or bounty hunting, for me its BlueNote, a bounty project from a well known bounty manager called 'Arteezy'. With due respect Arteezy have conduct good bounties as well like tokoin among others, What about you?

Ofcaurse, you partially gor a ration and we need to have own head on our arms. But Arteezy running a lot of good projects so I thing that we should take as rule - join his projects.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 07:23:28 PM

Temtum and Tokoin which in my opinion are good in this bounty Temtum is a good bounty that I feel with a stable price and also the tokens are not so cheap, Hhampuz manager is my idol when I hold the altcoin bounty.
Arteezy is also a good manager and many fans because he always launches a good bounty and produces so all the participants are happy.

I don't expect an off topic post from a senior member account, clearly you haven't read topic and it's meaning before jumping in to reply, the topic is about the most ridiculous bounty you know this year that you feel was not worthy of your time or that of other participants,  not the other way round,

In my opinion i would say Eosex hosted by Julerz, it was a complete joke, i wasted a good amount of time on that ridiculous campaign all to gain nothing, my reward is still in the exchange, i think the whole project is a big scam, i hard high hope on that project, but unfortunately it turned out to be another disappointment 
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 07:24:05 PM

Tokoin is one of the projects that gave me great results this year just from joining Twitter and Facebook campaigns and that really surprised me.  Arteezy is one of the best Bounty managers, I'm happy with the projects that are handled...  

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 07:37:01 PM

I really like your closing point, urging people not to rely on bounty managers when choosing bounties. Talking about investment, my worst this year is actually DENT. This is because I decided to invest based on their great development updates, but unfortunately the price didn't follow that trend, it went the other way and I lost almost 900$, would have lost more if I didn't use stop-loss. Note that I still think the project is cool, but my investment wasn't profitable at all. Talking about failed bounty projects, bluenote mentioned here is among, including others like HYDRAX which doesn't give updates anymore.
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 07:39:51 PM

silly project this year in my opinion moozicore.when IEO Moozicore successful in Latoken,Exmarket,Sistemkoin and Coinbene.even Moozicore also successful in Moonbase Coinbene.but look at today's prices.they throw away the mzg at a pretty cheap price.does the investor lose,they don't care

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 07:59:27 PM

Bounty manager who is professional and always careful in eliminating scammers and cheaters is one of my references before joining bounty. Yes, arteezy is one of my favorite BMs that works very well, besides that there is also Julerz who also has a red list for bounty participants who are trying to cheat.
Arteezy has had success with some of her brightest projects lately, with Harmony, Tokoin, Bluenote also providing quite an advantage. Hopefully, the next project will also get good results.
Nothing is really bad, except for some old projects such as Buddy, Ambit, etc. which have unclear continuation and the price is far from expectations.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: