Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:34:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 Ways to Earn Crypto While You Sleep  (Read 1106 times)
JessicaVL (OP)

Activity: 346
Merit: 47

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 09:14:41 AM

I suppose you could say lending is one of the top ways to earn, but it isn't the best, nor the most efficient, nor the safest way to earn crypto. It is way too risky after all. Trading,Open trading and Bot trading doesn't differ that much, they're still both tradings after all.  The staking is an interesting way to earn, but again, security and safety of the coin isn't guaranteed since you don't hold your coins and it is pretty much locked to their wallet.

Yeah, you definitely have a point. Although there are loads of different ways to earn passive income and not all of them are effective. This list is subjective. I'd be interested to hear what you consider to be good ways to earn passive income?
JessicaVL (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 09:15:04 AM

How about mining? It is also a way to earn crypto while you are sleep.
Lending is very risky because it is only a small amount of interest you will be earned and sometimes there are some borrowers did not pay.
I prefer bot trading because it is a great help and it makes you easier in trading. Simply set when the buying point and the selling point and then leave for a while. But it will need to purchase first and spend a little amount of your money.

Mining is a good option, although it can be super expensive and having to compete with established miners isn't exactly easy. Bot trading can be a really good option, agreed!
JessicaVL (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 09:15:24 AM

We must not forget that even lending has its own risks like people or the company defaulting on your loan. Nexo does have a $100 million insurance for example, but how do you know that will cover your loan? - You can't. The question is if you are willing to accept the risk for that low yearly return per annum. Also bot trading is very risky that's why there are only a few bots that really "work" and they are either not for sell or they cost fortunes.

I would say that there's an element of risk in pretty much everything in the crypto space. That doesn't make a passive income earning method ineffective or bad though.
JessicaVL (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 09:15:48 AM

well , i just agree about staking and bot trading, although bot trading somehow it's quite difficult to say give a constant profit,
and just forget about lending profit , i never do that anymore, even they claim came from biggest institute , i still worrying about where my money go.
btw , what the heck is vertex ?

Thanks for your input - I do understand where you're coming from although I'd say that lending definitely can lead to profit. Oh, and Vertex is a P2P marketplace - I use it quite often.
JessicaVL (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 09:16:16 AM

lending I think is not convincing, a lot of people experience losses from lending. Trading bots may provide a bit of hope even though sometimes if a trading bot experiences an error it certainly has a big effect on profits

Yeah, there's an element of risk with pretty much all of these options. However, you can earn a decent passive income through all of them. You just have to play it right.
JessicaVL (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 09:16:37 AM

Number one and five is something I did from a few months ago, and the reward is not bad. I don't feel familiar with the other option although I already tried to using bot trading but that not give me a nice profit. Maybe I need to learn more about how to set the bot so the bot can run as I want. Number two and three are something new for me, and I will search more about that, so if I can find that those two things can help me to make more money, I will try it later.

I would say that Bot trading is definitely worth looking into! A lot of people have found success through them, although obviously they come with their own risks.
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 09:52:33 AM

It seems easy, but as you can see, it is not easy to hold Altcoin right now, most of Altcoin has experienced a large decrease. sometimes when bitcoin rises very high altcoin prices will fall even more, but of course there will be alt season time, but will it increase above 100%?
Altcoin often increase more than just hundreds percent, it's thousands percent!
Remember how ripple climbs up to the top 2 cryptocurrency in term of market capitalization? The coin gained 36,000%! Putting them ahead of bitcoin in 2017 as the highest gainer and best cryptocurrency performance that moment, can we do it again?

I won't encourage anyone to do this , just make your own research and draw a conclusion immediately before it's too late!
HODLING could be considered as a passive income for me , based on my own 'earnings' definition. HODLING alts!
Goodluck.
the problem is whether for now and in the future, history can be repeated? let alone altcoin, I think it's hard to repeat, after everything has decreased by 90% from ATH.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:52:16 AM

I dont feel there is any legit way of getting this. If you are investing then it is a risky thing to do. Never forget that you may lose part or complete investment. The best thing to do if you cant invest your own money is earn and get paid through crypto and hodl them for long.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:15:05 PM

It seems easy, but as you can see, it is not easy to hold Altcoin right now, most of Altcoin has experienced a large decrease. sometimes when bitcoin rises very high altcoin prices will fall even more, but of course there will be alt season time, but will it increase above 100%?
Remember how ripple climbs up to the top 2 cryptocurrency in term of market capitalization? The coin gained 36,000%! Putting them ahead of bitcoin in 2017 as the highest gainer and best cryptocurrency performance that moment, can we do it again?

I won't encourage anyone to do this , just make your own research and draw a conclusion immediately before it's too late!
HODLING could be considered as a passive income for me , based on my own 'earnings' definition. HODLING alts!
Goodluck.
the problem is whether for now and in the future, history can be repeated? let alone altcoin, I think it's hard to repeat, after everything has decreased by 90% from ATH.

i am pretty sure history will repeat itself. Take an example for current price , isnt it was previous movement ? We never thougth bitcoin or other cryptocurrency will drop sharply.. Its simple example history will repeated. And for last ATH , when market totally recovered we will see its happen again. As long as cryptocurrency still developted and we have faith on it everything will be okay..

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Andrews193

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:00:27 PM

Goodluck.

i am pretty sure history will repeat itself. Take an example for current price , isnt it was previous movement ? We never thougth bitcoin or other cryptocurrency will drop sharply.. Its simple example history will repeated. And for last ATH , when market totally recovered we will see its happen again. As long as cryptocurrency still developted and we have faith on it everything will be okay..
I know that sometimes what happens in the past can be repeated now, but the odds for this event are too low, even for professionals, for those who have long-term market research, they can only say that the chance of happening is a certain percentage, there is no certainty. The evidence is that a lot of altcoins in the market are no longer able to return, although we can wait, even think that everything will be fine and come back someday but what is the basis for this problem? Trust is not enough to change these issues

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:29:14 PM

Perhaps of all the methods of earning cryptocurrency that you have listed, I like stacking the most, because I am a cryptocurrency trader and I understand roughly what income trading and its opposite side holding can bring. On this subject, there are many different studies that converge in about one thing. If we compare the income from trading and holding, then the income from the holding always wins, even if not by much, but wins.
This means that it makes no sense to spend time and resources on trading if you are not going to become the best of the best, but it makes sense to buy a cryptocurrency that you like and wait. But for the expectation to bring you additional income, it is necessary that this cryptocurrency has a stacking function.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 04:47:21 PM

Goodluck.

of course I will be sure if it is bitcoin, because I believe the potential of bitcoin in the future can still increase higher. can even make a new ATH, but I'm not sure about altcoins to go back to ATH, even making a new ATH, I'm really not sure about that. moreover everyone prefers bitcoin, rather than altcoin which is increasingly broken.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 05:57:10 PM

Perhaps of all the methods of earning cryptocurrency that you have listed, I like stacking the most, because I am a cryptocurrency trader and I understand roughly what income trading and its opposite side holding can bring. On this subject, there are many different studies that converge in about one thing. If we compare the income from trading and holding, then the income from the holding always wins, even if not by much, but wins.
This means that it makes no sense to spend time and resources on trading if you are not going to become the best of the best, but it makes sense to buy a cryptocurrency that you like and wait. But for the expectation to bring you additional income, it is necessary that this cryptocurrency has a stacking function.
Benefits from trading depend on the skills of individual. If he does not hold much of them, then obviously no exceptional amount can be gained by this profession. In my opinion, magnitude of success is related to the time and efforts a person puts with his soul too. Besides, a trader does not need to depend on pump seasons. He can make money in all sorts of time. Holding can also not give a deep insight of coin.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2912
Merit: 777

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 06:03:05 PM

My way of earning while sleeping is HODLING; not sure why OP is not considering about holding as it must be an easier way of making big money without efforts.

Holding is not going to earn you crypto but will earn you USD. if you have 10BTC today and you just hold, it will still be 10BTC 3 years after holding it. That's not a good option still. You need to get dirty by investing using the 10BTC you got to let it grow but doing it won't be easy that you can sleep. Those big guys up there don't actually sleep while they have thousands of it, they work harder, trade harder to the point of shilling the coins they try to monetize.
HODLING bitcoin might won't increase your bitcoin quantity . But what about HODLING altcoins as at some point the price of altcoin pairing with bitcoin get a higher rates especially in a bearish trend such as these days .. for example you are HODLING 10,000 waves worth 8,000 satoshi or 0.00008 bitcoin each , total you hodl 10,000 × 0.00008 = 0.8 bitcoin at the current bitcoin price at $7,500 so the 0.8 bitcoin is worth $6,500.

Let's say in 2021 the price of bitcoin is at $50,000 and the price of 1 waves is 20,000 satoshi or 0.0002 , as you have and HODLING 10,000 waves x 0.0002 = 2 bitcoin!
Congratulations! You just earned 1.2 bitcoin while you sleep for around 2 years oh and you have gained value in USD too , you are up $93,500 (2 bitcoin worth $50,000 = $100,000  - $6,500 = $93,500 just by HODLING altcoin!

Goodluck.
It can only be applied to those fruitful years wayback but talking on the recent one? Are there projects which would have the same possible potential and capabilities just like what Ripple did and other top alts as well?

Its not bad to consider alts from time to time when we do talk about the intensity of possible returns on a short span of time but we cant already be so sure that it would happen on next years to come.
Its still a matter of choice though if we can dare to risk and put our hopes to it.

The only thing i do have in mind when it comes to passive or leverage income is on having a real estate or buildings to be leased on.This might be ot but its a valid option.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:53:45 PM

3. Open trades
Open trades refer to current trades that are still active in your account. Open trading means that you have an open position in investing in any established or entered trade that has not closed with an opposing trade yet. For example, if you own 100 shares in a stock, you have an open position on that stock. When you sell the shares, your position closes. You can either hold your position, short-term trade, or day-trade with your open trades. Naturally this all applies to cryptocurrencies.
I just need more clarification on this open trade.
By this, you mean holding some shares of a company and when that company performing well I will earn in percentage which is decided by how many shares I am holding? Because, this is how usual stock market is doing and it has no differences in holding cryptos. It will increase in USD value in crypto's case but will not multiply your cryptos whereas with stocks it may get both increase in USD value and in number of stocks.

Please correct me if my understanding on this not what you exactly referring. I am sure this must be a complete new thing out of you 5 methods. Yes, lots of crypto freelancing sites are available but you are mentioning about vertex, let me check what is the differences with vertex.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 06:34:08 AM

For those people saying that lending with cryptocurrency is risky, I think it depends on what kind of lending you're referring to. As far as I know, when you're lending money with cryptocurrency the borrower will have to submit their equivalent amount in cryptocurrency as a collateral so that if they don't pay the money that was lent to them, then you will have to hold their assets and not give it back till they pay back with interest. So tell me, how is that a risk business? You can check out platforms like Nexo.io and others that lend money with cryptocurrency and you will understand how it works.

As for bot trading, I have never used bot trading before so I can't really tell how it works and whether it is a good choice to make. I have tried getting info from people that claimed to be using bots for trading and they never tell me whether it is profitable or not, so I'm not interested in that.

Lastly, staking. Staking is good, because it is safe and you're not going to lose money. You just have to make sure that you're using the right platform. And some people might not like it because the interest is not much. If you want to make something reasonable then you will have to stake a huge amount.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 11:34:42 AM

For those people saying that lending with cryptocurrency is risky, I think it depends on what kind of lending you're referring to. As far as I know, when you're lending money with cryptocurrency the borrower will have to submit their equivalent amount in cryptocurrency as a collateral so that if they don't pay the money that was lent to them, then you will have to hold their assets and not give it back till they pay back with interest. So tell me, how is that a risk business? You can check out platforms like Nexo.io and others that lend money with cryptocurrency and you will understand how it works.

As for bot trading, I have never used bot trading before so I can't really tell how it works and whether it is a good choice to make. I have tried getting info from people that claimed to be using bots for trading and they never tell me whether it is profitable or not, so I'm not interested in that.

Lastly, staking. Staking is good, because it is safe and you're not going to lose money. You just have to make sure that you're using the right platform. And some people might not like it because the interest is not much. If you want to make something reasonable then you will have to stake a huge amount.

It always up to the person on how he is going to manage the asset that he has. Lending might be too risky for other people but for some, it is the best way to have a source of income. Everybody has their own structure of how they are going to deal with things and everyone should always remember that it is best to study what you are getting into before you invest money into it because if you do invest without proper education, you are likely to have a 100% probability of losing money.
Oni Trading

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 05:49:16 PM

You can always use Defi lending where your cryto stays in your wallet, that is you always keep the private keys.

I share you concern about moving crypto to some lending platform. The only one I d probably trust with a small portion of my crypto is probably Crypto.com, ex Monaco. These guys rock!
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 06:18:22 PM

I'm not really convinced that you can earn cryptocurrencies while sleeping. I don't trust trading bots and don't believe that all options are covered without human touch. You need to be present in the market and be able to react quickly on changing conditions in.the market. To my experience only active, assertive trading can give full results and only that way you can have control.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:30:15 PM

I will give you 2 ways, stakings, and dividends from casinos. They are regular, you don't risk anything, you always have your coins in your wallet! I'm doing that for months and I'm satisfied, I would suggest others to search for good staking projects and casinos they pay dividends. I don't wish to advertise anyone here, who wishes to check good projects that offer good payback will do research.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███