Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am not lucky in trading - what am I doing wrong?  (Read 2069 times)
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:41:06 PM

many times opposite happens and nothing works all we can do at this time is trade less , takes less risky trades , many traders have statement when I enter trend changes and go against , don't force yourself to take trades wait for setups which your are good at , every trades don't work out

Don't trade with fear

A trader must not look for a particular situation that he will trade in but develop the ability to trade in all sort of seasons. With the first approach, his trade automatically gets limited because the market wont remain the way he looks for. In addition to this, if the loss is not the outcome every time he trades, then this is pretty okay because all of us are destined to come across failure in our lives. Just learn from the mistake and move on.

Failure were just a test for all of us, this is not a hindrance for us to become successful, but instead, it will be our motivation that no matter what we will never give up, trading is not that easy job, we need time, patience, sacrifice, we will encounter a lot of losses, we will cry sometimes but once we overcome it all, we will have a brighter future in trading and it will be an easy battle for us once we have overcome it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:07:23 PM

Hello all,

need advise, if any exist Smiley
I am trading btc few years - but it seems I havent learnt anything. My plan was to use bitcoin volatility to earn some extra btc, but it seems I am not able to do this.
I am selling/buying always in wrong time. Using volume as only indicator, as others do not make sense for me.

For example I see a series of red candles with increased selling volume, price crossing support line (like today crossing 7040, 7000, 6900 USD) so I sold 0.8btc in expectation price fall to 6500 usd as few days ago.
But 1.5 hour later price changed and went up and my prediction was again wrong. And the same is during increase of price. If the price hits e.g. 10300 usd and starts falling I do not sell, because I am not sure when it will turn again. And then I usually miss fall in price from 10300 to 7300 which is finally 3000 usd, what you can earn on 1 sold btc at correct time.

Am I doing something completly wrong? Or it is not possible to predict the movement of btc?

thanks
P.

Maybe your source income not come from trading, you have upgrade you trading skill to get much profit whit your next chance, every thing can be change to learn with trading system and looking which one good coin for investing, you need ask at the forum and check their social media account from your coin investing, have new information there or not about their coin update.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:31:03 PM

Hello all,

I am trading btc few years - but it seems I havent learnt anything. My plan was to use bitcoin volatility to earn some extra btc, but it seems I am not able to do this.
I am selling/buying always in wrong time. Using volume as only indicator, as others do not make sense for me.

For example I see a series of red candles with increased selling volume, price crossing support line (like today crossing 7040, 7000, 6900 USD) so I sold 0.8btc in expectation price fall to 6500 usd as few days ago.
But 1.5 hour later price changed and went up and my prediction was again wrong. And the same is during increase of price. If the price hits e.g. 10300 usd and starts falling I do not sell, because I am not sure when it will turn again. And then I usually miss fall in price from 10300 to 7300 which is finally 3000 usd, what you can earn on 1 sold btc at correct time.

Am I doing something completly wrong? Or it is not possible to predict the movement of btc?

thanks
P.

i can see you are a newbie , i guess you planned to major on trading for you to have run here with this rank to get help. you need a lot of knowledge to start trade and be successful about it. insufficient knowledge has affected alot of people here. that bitcoin is volatile should first be on every traders mind, price value is never stable, but what yon need to do is set your selling/buying prices at your targeted value, to sell at set time.

anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:52:21 PM

If you are not lucky in trading it should be a big lesson for you to stop. If you want to earn for long term try to invest bitcoin and hold until it goes up. Somehow it can help you to manage and watch the flows of the market.

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:12:43 PM

I rarely meet people who are short term/day traders and are in profit. I normally don't do short term or day trading and I suggest everyone here to learn HODL. Just do some research and see how much gain BTC has given to those who HODL, if you figure it out you won't go back to trading. I leave it you to find in this year alone how much gain BTC has given to its HODLers.
Holding bitcoin is really, I mean, if we really like holding bitcoin and buying time to time during 2019, we"ll end up getting 50% profit by now. I meant long term investment in bitcoin is really so good, but also if you're good at trading and you'll have a little bit of luck you'll even make more profit in short term periods. It's all about your knowledge, the good decisions and a little bit of luck.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:34:18 PM

Hello all,

thanks
P.

Your very first problem is your mindset, the title of your thread seems to indicate that you believe that luck has anything to do with it and you could not be more wrong, this is about skill, and you need skill to read the markets correctly and make profits in them, so the very first thing that you need to do is to correct that kind of thinking and until you do I can assure you that you will never get profits.

I have a question for you, do you keep very detail records about what you were doing and what you thought when you made those trades? If you do, could you tell us what happens if you do the opposite of what your current system is telling you, do you earn any money if you do this? Because if you do then you already have a winning system you just have been using it backwards.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 05:21:31 AM

In my honest opinion, there is no luck in trading. If you are not feeling lucky then there is something wrong with you. The wrong in you is you expect to be lucky in trading where trading does not work in that way. Trading requires skills and patience so a particular trader can battle with the other trader in the market and wins and take home the money. Change your mindset.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 10:49:20 AM

If you are not lucky in trading it should be a big lesson for you to stop. If you want to earn for long term try to invest bitcoin and hold until it goes up. Somehow it can help you to manage and watch the flows of the market.

I think it's better to review @OP's strategy. Sometimes trading needs your focus and passion plus the knowledge doing it. But sometimes even if you are doing your best, the outcome does not come out as expected. That's why its better to always learn those different technical analysis tools.

Open for Campaigns
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:24:48 AM

You get it wrong, people do not need luck in trading. They need to understand first the technical analysis where you can have an idea wheere is the best time to entry and exit in trading. Do not base your decision by luck, you keep losing because you habe misconception about how trading works and you do not use trading strategies.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:35:50 AM

In my honest opinion, there is no luck in trading. If you are not feeling lucky then there is something wrong with you. The wrong in you is you expect to be lucky in trading where trading does not work in that way. Trading requires skills and patience so a particular trader can battle with the other trader in the market and wins and take home the money. Change your mindset.
The reason why you cannot win in trading is because your idea and your mindset. Do you think luck will help you? Of course no. Your decisions are not good because you are just trading with your luck. You will keep losing in trading if you do not have plan and risk management where you are do not how to cut loss.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:50:02 AM

You get it wrong, people do not need luck in trading. They need to understand first the technical analysis where you can have an idea wheere is the best time to entry and exit in trading. Do not base your decision by luck, you keep losing because you habe misconception about how trading works and you do not use trading strategies.

I'm not aggree, we need luck to success in trading especially cryptocurrency trading because the price often beyond technical analysis and could pump and dump just in hours. The price could be pump and dump by the whales. You need luck to follow the wave in a correct direction unless you're the whale.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:02:33 PM

The market is not always predictable on the basis of support and reject areas. There are many cases where people never knew what they are getting into. I am a long term hodler and buy coins which has some quality, many of my trade gone wrong because its hard to predict. Be cautious and trade only if you can afford to lose the money.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 12:06:49 PM

The main thing in trading is applying your strategy, it will work as long as you know what you are doing, besides selling when the market is already near the bottom is definitely not a good thing as it will only make you lose your money. You should have a good understanding of what you're doing trading is now only entering the market when it is red therefore a timing it is. Supposedly a ahort entry is good when it is near top or resistance and buying when it ut near the support area.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 02:09:05 PM

Hello all,

thanks
P.

You are just gambling with your bitcoin in the name of trading but you should make analysis in the right way on your own for that you can use indicators.If you have no knowledge about technical analysis and never wanted to learn then don't do trading in short term just buy bitcoin and sell them when you reached enough profits.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 06:42:55 AM
Merited by jostorres (2)

I rarely meet people who are short term/day traders and are in profit. I normally don't do short term or day trading and I suggest everyone here to learn HODL. Just do some research and see how much gain BTC has given to those who HODL, if you figure it out you won't go back to trading. I leave it you to find in this year alone how much gain BTC has given to its HODLers.
Very true, it's very hard to generate profits in daily or hourly trades because the bitcoin market is volatile and you need to be very lucky if you are trading with price and looking to sell and buy within hours. I have done that and it's almost like gambling when you try to make profit making trades within hours and even days.

The best way I personally felt when trading and still feel is that you buy at any price on the current market and just wait and wait until it goes up, I can promise that no one literally no-one can confirm when price will go up or down. So just sit tight and have patience once it goes above what you buy then just sell it don't get greedy.It takes 10-12 days to gain some profit but works well.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 07:42:18 AM

Trading mistakes don't just happen to you, I often experience things like that, sometimes buying bitcoin becomes a height, if it turns out bitcoin is getting lower. Yes it is natural to happen because the ups and downs of bitcoin are sometimes wrong in predictions because they are too volatile, even though we actually see movement on the graph every day, but sometimes like to miss.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 12:37:11 PM

Hello all,

thanks
P.

I think need a good timing for that one you need to buy bitcoin now and i know bitcoin goes up. Very hard to get a timing when buying bitcoin because we don't know when bitcoin goes down and up. The best thing you can do is follow your instinct or your feeling when you gonna do it. Because investing in bitcoin is most good decision that you make. Bitcoin can goes up the price anytime. So be smart and think positive always.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 12:47:54 PM

it's actually normal on trading scene where everything is not turning like you have expected, you might say A stuff but it's going to be B and most of us are experiencing the same kind of result everyday, i think it would just better to not taking your emotion when taking a decision just use your open mind.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:29:44 PM

Very true, it's very hard to generate profits in daily or hourly trades because the bitcoin market is volatile and you need to be very lucky if you are trading with price and looking to sell and buy within hours. I have done that and it's almost like gambling when you try to make profit making trades within hours and even days.

The best way I personally felt when trading and still feel is that you buy at any price on the current market and just wait and wait until it goes up, I can promise that no one literally no-one can confirm when price will go up or down. So just sit tight and have patience once it goes above what you buy then just sell it don't get greedy.It takes 10-12 days to gain some profit but works well.
People do have different mindset.Some would prefer on long term and some would like to active trade since they do want to see or making profits asap.
Active trade is really somewhat a gambling but you can lessen up the risk if you do know on what you are doing.Its not for everybody but there are
traders that do actually made this stuff.Losses are inevitable but they do manage to get some greens in the end of the day which is the most important to achieve.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:54:25 PM

it's actually normal on trading scene where everything is not turning like you have expected, you might say A stuff but it's going to be B and most of us are experiencing the same kind of result everyday, i think it would just better to not taking your emotion when taking a decision just use your open mind.
Good advice, emotions not need to bothered you in order to continue moving forward, the market most of the time is against our expectations but learning  how to adjust and how to react accordingly is very important. If you are really eager to learn time will come and let you understand how things works and how you should prepare not only one but multiple strategy to work for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: