Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:29:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Permanent Tattoo, Project/Company/Website Advertisement. Life Long (BTC) (OPEN)  (Read 145 times)
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 07:50:25 PM

Ok  so I do not think this is illegal OR against the rules. If it is please let me know and I will remove it.

I want to open an offer for a 4 inch by 4 inch Company Logo (Lifetime Advertisement Tattoo) on my body!

I am a male 28 years old, I weigh 170 lbs.

So it would be yours and only your Company, Project, or website I will be premoting. It will also be a lifetime advertisement.

I am thinking a logo 4×4 inch with either a small phrase, Company name or even URL above or under it.  

If ever asked about it, I will happily even refer them your way!

(Other locations are negotiable)! I am trying to avoid neck, past the wrists (hands) and I refuse to do a face Tattoo. Everywhere else has a rice!

Payment Option: I accept payment in BTC.

Size and graphics are also negotiable!

I have even seen people do this before. Please do not say it is Stupid. My mom is on Hospice and I am trying to raise my 9 year old girl by myself.  I need to be comfortable financially. Right now all I can wor
k is part time as I take care of my mom as well.  Please make an offer if interested!

I believe there is some good money in advertising. Let's help eachother!

Please if this is against the rules. Let me know and I will remove it immediately. In the meantime, make me some offers. It's a guarantee if it's an offer I cannot refuse!

I will require half up front and other half we Tatto completion.  I will  also do black/white. Colored. Or even blacklight/glow in the dark ink!

Let's make an we that will help me and I will do all I can to help you!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 11:00:12 PM

Please do not say it is Stupid.

Well, it kinda is. You're basically selling a part of your body for a few BTC's.
Also, based on where you proposed the tattoo should be placed, there's no guarantee that it would even be advertised.
I mean, if it's on your back, you wouldn't be going out to a mall shirtless, would you?
There's also no guarantee that you won't cover the tattoo when you're out on the public.
But hey, it's your body, so do whatever you want with it I guess.  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: