Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:52:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] AFO - all for one business  (Read 926 times)
mestary

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:00:24 AM

I agree that there were a lot of failed projects, perhaps more than 80%. But if you learn to choose promising projects the profit even from one good project can be large.

so you think this one is a promising one?

based from their chart, it is increasing but if you will check the number of coins in buy orders vs. sell orders, the gap is too wide

https://i.imgur.com/vuPnGfR.png

very small quantity in buy order but large amount in sell orders. so i guess if you are a buyer, you need to be careful on this one. just sayin...
As I understand in this situation there are risks. Now there is a low demand for tokens and not the fact that in the future the current price will grow or at least remain. But it would be good if the token was listed on larger exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balante

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:13:05 AM

FAQ

Q9. - Are you working on listing for bigger exchanges?

We started an IEO on graviex.net
next listings will be the top 10 of the highest volume exchange in the coinmarketcap

Well, they promised a listing on major exchanges, but it is not known when it will be. Of course, on a large exchange with a large number of holders, the chances of token growth are higher.
grovtuk

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 11:53:53 AM

FAQ

Q9. - Are you working on listing for bigger exchanges?

We started an IEO on graviex.net
next listings will be the top 10 of the highest volume exchange in the coinmarketcap

Well, they promised a listing on major exchanges, but it is not known when it will be. Of course, on a large exchange with a large number of holders, the chances of token growth are higher.
The project can't get on a major exchange that easily. Of course, the team can negotiate a listing on exchanges and I hope that it is, but the project must meet certain criteria. Besides, I hear it's pretty expensive.
remony

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 01:54:43 PM

Perhaps the token needs good trading volumes. But how to achieve this? So far there are few holders and the token is traded on only one exchange. I hope the team will be able to promote the project and make it more popular.
polarew

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 10:51:55 AM

Perhaps the token needs good trading volumes. But how to achieve this? So far there are few holders and the token is traded on only one exchange. I hope the team will be able to promote the project and make it more popular.
This is the main goal and what all projects strive for. This requires effective marketing and advertising. It is not so easy now to attract the attention of users, because there are many similar projects.
kukert

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 11:22:07 AM

It looks like this year the market is no longer striving for growth. I hope that next year the growth of the market will resume, but I am not sure that altcoins and new projects can grow much at least not all for sure.
tuvven

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 12:04:54 PM

It looks like this year the market is no longer striving for growth. I hope that next year the growth of the market will resume, but I am not sure that altcoins and new projects can grow much at least not all for sure.
It is very difficult to build any forecasts on the cryptocurrency market. I think that if the growth starts again it will be primarily the growth of bitcoin. For the growth of altcoins and new projects need an influx of investment there.
balante

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 12:51:57 PM

It is very difficult to build any forecasts on the cryptocurrency market. I think that if the growth starts again it will be primarily the growth of bitcoin. For the growth of altcoins and new projects need an influx of investment there.
I think that a lot of money from altcoins went into bitcoin and increased its dominance. Therefore, many altcoins fell the hardest. New projects continue to come out but investors are in no hurry to invest there.
mestary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 01:14:55 PM

Just in past years, the market also fell by the end of the year. Therefore, we can assume that growth will begin in the spring of next year. The fact is that the market is cyclical and there is no need to be an expert for this assumption.
remony

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:32:36 PM

I think that a lot of money from altcoins went into bitcoin and increased its dominance. Therefore, many altcoins fell the hardest. New projects continue to come out but investors are in no hurry to invest there.
Well, why not? Now, too, there are projects that look promising and find their investors, but such projects are few. In recent months, the dominance of bitcoin has decreased, albeit slightly.
grovtuk

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 07:42:22 AM

In the summer of this year, the dominance of bitcoin reached more than 70%, which indicates a loss of confidence among cryptocurrency holders to altcoins and other projects. But there have been successful new projects where there has been growth.
tuvven

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:39:36 AM

In the summer of this year, the dominance of bitcoin reached more than 70%, which indicates a loss of confidence among cryptocurrency holders to altcoins and other projects. But there have been successful new projects where there has been growth.
If a new promising project appears on the crypto market, then investors have a chance to get a higher profit than if they invested in bitcoin or altcoins from the TOP. But the choice is always for investors of course.
balante

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:44:56 AM

If a new promising project appears on the crypto market, then investors have a chance to get a higher profit than if they invested in bitcoin or altcoins from the TOP. But the choice is always for investors of course.
I don't think that now there is an opportunity to make X10 or more from initial investments as it was 2 years ago. There are times that some coins and tokens grow several times but most likely this is done artificially.
remony

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 11:10:41 AM

I don't think that now there is an opportunity to make X10 or more from initial investments as it was 2 years ago. There are times that some coins and tokens grow several times but most likely this is done artificially.
I don't know what contributed to the growth of some tokens and whether it was done artificially or not. but the fact that you can make money on it
kukert

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:42:32 PM

I do not argue that you can earn, but it all depends on the ability to choose a project, because many projects or do not succeed or are generally created as a scam.
mestary

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 07:19:41 PM

I do not argue that you can earn, but it all depends on the ability to choose a project, because many projects or do not succeed or are generally created as a scam.
Most likely, there are no rules for choosing projects that would guarantee success and profit. Every project needs to be carefully considered, but the result is still not guaranteed.
polarew

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:21:09 PM

Most likely, there are no rules for choosing projects that would guarantee success and profit. Every project needs to be carefully considered, but the result is still not guaranteed.
Of course, it is difficult for a newbie to understand such a large number of projects and assess their prospects. but in any case the choice will have to do yourself, and the skill will come with experience.
remony

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 08:34:01 AM

Of course, it is difficult for a newbie to understand such a large number of projects and assess their prospects. but in any case the choice will have to do yourself, and the skill will come with experience.
Yes, now it has become much more difficult to understand the crypto-currency sphere. But those who came to the crypto were once beginners too, but many were able to make good money.
polarew

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 09:09:27 AM

Yes, now it has become much more difficult to understand the crypto-currency sphere. But those who came to the crypto were once beginners too, but many were able to make good money.
Of course, everyone wants to make money, but unfortunately I do not have the experience and knowledge to assess the prospect of the project. I hope that in time I will be able to do it.
kukert

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 10:02:10 AM

I agree that there were a lot of failed projects, perhaps more than 80%. But if you learn to choose promising projects the profit even from one good project can be large.

so you think this one is a promising one?

based from their chart, it is increasing but if you will check the number of coins in buy orders vs. sell orders, the gap is too wide

https://i.imgur.com/vuPnGfR.png

very small quantity in buy order but large amount in sell orders. so i guess if you are a buyer, you need to be careful on this one. just sayin...
The chart shows the pair AFO-BTC. Is BTC the only one in the trade of AFO token on this exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: