Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Altcoins do it alone ?  (Read 2376 times)
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 04:02:14 PM

If Bitcoin is still subordinated, they will establish the framework that all countries are trying to establish. If they succeed, then surely altcoins will take decentralization into their own hands and will not be allowed to remain without the most important thing. Therefore, I think that there should always be bitcoin, even if not it, then one of the altcoins in its place. A forerunner is always needed.

Governments will not be so naive and stupid as to restrict only Bitcoin itself. If regulations are introduced or even a ban is introduced, it will happen for all cryptocurrencies, and not just for Bitcoin.
I think an interesting situation can happen in China, because there the government wants to introduce its own cryptocurrency, and when it does, it is very likely that it will ban all others.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aricoin

Activity: 131
Merit: 24

github.com/AricoinCurrency

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 06:41:12 AM

previously Altcoin can do that without following the bitcoin price movements, I remember when in 2015-2017 Altcoin movements were very fast. almost every Altcoin can produce even though BItcoin is not moving (stable). And it is very profitable for day traders. but the current pattern has changed. where Altcoin really follows BItcoin prices. and for now, it might continue to follow the price movements of Bitcoin I guess

A drastically new approach is needed, essentially people need to hear of a digital currency and not have bitcoin cross their minds in the slightest

We've been working on some ideas for over 5 years - we're getting there  Smiley
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 07:40:45 AM

Bitcoin is the mother of all coins and I really believe on its power. Though altcoins are really agressive, I think altcoins cannot do it alone.

It's true that Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, but just like the first products - televisions, telephones ... with time better technology appears and those products that were first just become old. I think Bitcoin will be the most popular one for a long time, but sooner or later some Altcoin will appear, which will simply be better technologically and will take the place of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is becoming a major currency which we the Bitcoin currency will not be dominated by the others, of course, we might see technology will improve but dominant currency will be few. Other currencies will not have much influence like Bitcoin.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 08:00:17 AM

no altcoin can do it alone without the help of Pumping Bitcoin or Manipulators in this market,altcoins is option after Bitcoin so before they Pumped Bitcoin will come first and that is the reality of this investment market.
it is sad to see that many people here are looking to the success of each altcoin they Bought but not checking first about what Bitcoin progress.
Bitcoin is the mother of all coins and I really believe on its power. Though altcoins are really agressive, I think altcoins cannot do it alone. I am not underestimating altcoins but there are really some altcoins that cannot really do it.  Bitcoins serves as reference coin. So what's the catch in here? We need to strengthen both altcoins and Bitcoin. Just support it.
maybe in future there is a chance when the mas adoption already happen and all the currency has their own function from there maybe altcoins can do it alone with their own supporters .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: