Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:16:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchainers are the most unorganized and disgusting group of all genre.  (Read 144 times)
UnruffledST (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 02:52:00 PM

Yeah forums they are outdated and old, we all probably have been in one or a couple before bitcointalk still every other forum I have been in no matter what the purpose was way more organized then this community, there is nothing useful being talked about I visit and revisit and it is still the same bs spammy and dumb questions in wrong threads. No one is doing nothing about it, other groups outside the forum are owned by diehard ETH fans or other blockchain supporters in which productive talk outside of such blockchain can't be talked about because it is always seen as shilling. There is not productivity in no group what so ever. Everything is about personal gains, seriously the most disgusting community I have come across and this thread really do not matter as no one does nothing about it anyways, Bitcointalk does nothing to change anything although being the top platform for the majority of the community.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CristianOff

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 06:11:06 PM
Merited by Vod (1), hugeblack (1), paxmao (1)

One of my favourite quotes comes from an anonymous: 
Stay away from ‘still’ people. Still broke, still complaining, still hating, and still nowhere

If that is such a big problem, I really recommend you to approach a successful mentality. Jack Ma says that in every complaint there is an opportunity. Would you not
consider starting your own forum and doing a better job? Maybe use some not "so outdated" design if that is the main problem? Then I challenge you to grow it and see
if it's as easy as it seems.

Personally I believe that complains about "sh** coins" are an opportunity so I'm working on a project for that (https://goodcash.network/HowItWorks ) I don't say I will be
successful but it's my way of not complaining and TRYING at least to do something. Whether others see it like me is another story
Now please be a good boy and solve the problem. Remember to not give up
UnruffledST (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:58:05 AM
Merited by amishmanish (1)

One of my favourite quotes comes from an anonymous: 
Stay away from ‘still’ people. Still broke, still complaining, still hating, and still nowhere

If that is such a big problem, I really recommend you to approach a successful mentality. Jack Ma says that in every complaint there is an opportunity. Would you not
consider starting your own forum and doing a better job? Maybe use some not "so outdated" design if that is the main problem? Then I challenge you to grow it and see
if it's as easy as it seems.

Personally I believe that complains about "sh** coins" are an opportunity so I'm working on a project for that (https://goodcash.network/HowItWorks ) I don't say I will be
successful but it's my way of not complaining and TRYING at least to do something. Whether others see it like me is another story
Now please be a good boy and solve the problem. Remember to not give up

Eh I do have a alternative mapped out, still takes time even so. I am not in the mindset that I would say building an alternative is easy I am saying that this forum is already well established to be better not just leave it as is.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 04:42:27 PM

I'm still here. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: