Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:11:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: successful bounty projects that still cheats  (Read 420 times)
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:46:56 AM

Few bounty projects that became successful and trading on good exchanges failed to pay bounty hunters, few of them paid half of bounty hunters and ignore the rest.
1. Vidy
2. Nestree
3. Sero project

If you have any you more you can add don't hesitate, now is there any way to get rid of this problem? i know some will say its bounty manager's fault but now that this have happened is there any solution?
Nestree bounty campaign manage by bounty manager btcledger, I think he always distribution coins in long time and I faced with his coin distributed more than three months later after bounty ended. After ICO ended and bounty finish coin listed with higher price, but distributed after three months later price of my coin down and I have get little reward from my bounty campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:49:51 AM

You can't blame bounty managers because most times they won't be the one to do the distribution, after bounty ends they just have to submit the spreadsheet and the project team will do the distribution

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
leea-1334

Activity: 2226
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:55:19 AM

Just because a token is listed on an exchange doesn't necessarily mean that it is 100% legitimate
Definitely true.  And if a project's coin starts its life off scamming bounty hunters, that's not a good predictor for its future success.

What can we do about this crap?  Nothing except for bounty hunters to stop giving these scam projects free advertising up front and then hoping to get paid in the end.  The only solution to this that I can think of is for the project to pay the bounty hunters with bitcoin and to put the funds in escrow when the bounty begins.  That's usually how legitimate signature campaigns work, and there haven't been too many instances of campaign members getting scammed.  At least not nearly as many as with bounties.

But I'm sure that's been suggested before, and it doesn't seem like bounty hunters speak up for themselves for whatever reason.  Since that's the case, they deserve what they get in my opinion.

People should understand that in fact many exchanges take money for listing tokens,,, some exchanges do not even really care about the token. Give them a copypaste whitepaper and some random CEOs and they will take your money and list any kind of token. Some do not even ask for kyc or wp!

And like you said, bounty hunters should blame themselves. Stop promoting stupid projects with endless shills and pick a few good projects to actually truly support and use.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 07:01:13 AM

I only joined SERO project and this project had paid me in bounties but I have listened that there are many bounty hunters which had not been paid.this is really hurting situation.

kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 08:57:33 AM

Few bounty projects that became successful and trading on good exchanges failed to pay bounty hunters, few of them paid half of bounty hunters and ignore the rest.
1. Vidy
2. Nestree
3. Sero project

If you have any you more you can add don't hesitate, now is there any way to get rid of this problem? i know some will say its bounty manager's fault but now that this have happened is there any solution?
Nestree bounty campaign manage by bounty manager btcledger, I think he always distribution coins in long time and I faced with his coin distributed more than three months later after bounty ended. After ICO ended and bounty finish coin listed with higher price, but distributed after three months later price of my coin down and I have get little reward from my bounty campaign.

It was there that I also began to suspect when tokens had not been distributed. The price jumped but after wanting to be distributed to the prize hunters, the price dropped further, is this a team play like this? I feel like Mycro's Jobs work was a good price at first, but before it was distributed to hunters the price got worse.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 09:08:24 AM

I don't get how come it's the bounty manager's fault? If they are doing their job correctly, you really can't blame them. Even if the project failed to pay bounty hunters, are you sure that the related project was a success one? Trading on a good exchanges doesn't always mean that it has a good price.

Getting paid half of the supposedly reward is a lot better than nothing. As you know, some participants might complaint about not getting paid, but are they sure that they've been following all the rules? Some bounty even requires you to do some kyc before you get paid. And with a period of time, when the time's run out, and they haven't done it, they blame the bounty manager and the team. Funny, right?
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 10:36:37 AM

There are a lot of them I guess, but I like to give one that is already in exchanges but did not pay their participants.
[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokenpay/

bounty hunters could have sold their reward when the price was still high if they pay their effort.
Bounty projects that do this needs to be crucified somehow, at least they have their ANN page on this forum to begin with, we can't just sit back and watch this people hurt bounty hunters after their project became successful
The manager already made the ANN thread like a scam accusation thread, however the manager has a bad reputation so the community might be having difficulty on which side to stand, but based on the evidence presented which only the manager presented, I believe that the team are really scamming their bounty hunters, what they do is they blame the bounty manager that its cheating, but bounty hunters should still be compensated.

kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:03:49 AM

1. Vidy
2. Nestree
3. Sero project

whether you like it or not bounty managers are responsible for this, sometimes when joining bounty projects always consider checking out the reputation of the bounty manager, they are the one to go against projects that rip bounty hunters off
it's common at bounty, there are a lot of scam projects that don't pay us,
so we must to have knowledge of a good bounty manager and a good project, if you have analyzed it and you're welcome to join, good luck  Wink
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:14:47 PM

1. Vidy
2. Nestree
3. Sero project

whether you like it or not bounty managers are responsible for this, sometimes when joining bounty projects always consider checking out the reputation of the bounty manager, they are the one to go against projects that rip bounty hunters off
it's common at bounty, there are a lot of scam projects that don't pay us,
so we must to have knowledge of a good bounty manager and a good project, if you have analyzed it and you're welcome to join, good luck  Wink

you can report the manager if ever you are sure that it his fault on why you guys dont get paid  . you know some bounty managers are responsible for whatever the outcome is but some managers gives a warning that he is not going to accept any complains because he didnt know iether if the campaign that he manage is a scam or not  .  its okay if you wont get paid but the bounty is scam but if you dont get paid despite of the succes of the bounty then that is not good anymore .
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:17:29 PM

You can't blame bounty managers because most times they won't be the one to do the distribution, after bounty ends they just have to submit the spreadsheet and the project team will do the distribution
But at least bounty manager should strive for bounty hunters to get paid because he just one person who can contact the developer of the project. Even, he should knows the type of scam project and legit project before he accept an offer to run bounty campaign.

So, I just thinking that the task of the bounty manager is not just to make spreadsheets and distribute tokens when the bounty has been ended, but he must be able to assess the credibility of a team that handles the project. Even, that is the point that should be have by all bounty manager.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 10:59:33 AM

I ever experienced such problems because the project has an unprofessional team and should it not blame the manager because there is no connection with the project he manages. I ever heard of that's three projects and we should be more careful again when participating in bounties. now there are a lot of scam projects that don't want to pay bounty hunters, so before participating we have to check who the team is working behind it.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:43:44 PM

I ever experienced such problems because the project has an unprofessional team and should it not blame the manager because there is no connection with the project he manages. I ever heard of that's three projects and we should be more careful again when participating in bounties. now there are a lot of scam projects that don't want to pay bounty hunters, so before participating we have to check who the team is working behind it.

The project from the start are very mesmerising and try their best to caught the attention of many crypto enthusiasts here as well as those prospective investors that will able to support the project. I experience a lot of bounty projects as they promise from the start but in the end it so frustrating and very disappointing moment.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 02:18:57 PM

I haven't heard of these projects but I guess we shouldn't support this kind of project. I have experienced the same thing before and I understand the feeling of bounty hunters being unpaid. It's really frustrating because we have invested our time and effort into this. We can't do anything about this but we could warn everyone to get rid of these kinds of bounties.
OasisDre (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:53:42 AM

Not every projects which is reject to pay bounty hunter was made by Bounty Manager. All of that decision is depend on project team. No matter how good the Bounty Manager doing his duty, but if the team refuse to pay the hunter, so game over. The only solution are doing escrow to BM before campaign begin or in the middle of it.
Most bounty managers only look after the bounty program and drop spreadsheet to project teams for distribution which is why shits happens, bounty managers are suppose to hold the tokens in the first place and distribute

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:35:17 AM

You are right, bounty managers are doing their part in the right way, but only companies are delaying our payments. Within one month they are sending the spreadsheet to the companies, but the problem is with the companies, they are delaying the distribution and which some companies are blocking from their telegram groups.
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:23:32 AM

You are right, bounty managers are doing their part in the right way, but only companies are delaying our payments. Within one month they are sending the spreadsheet to the companies, but the problem is with the companies, they are delaying the distribution and which some companies are blocking from their telegram groups.

its totally wrong if we blamed bounty manager about distribution , did we know that developers team that hold token so BM could not do anything with this.  From the beginning we have to understand their job descriptions, they just Managing campaign and calculate stakes for each weeks.  And choose Bounty manager with  good reputation be the solution for us, they will help us to drive distribution to core team caused it rellated with their name.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1155

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 03:00:06 PM

its totally wrong if we blamed bounty manager about distribution , did we know that developers team that hold token so BM could not do anything with this.  From the beginning we have to understand their job descriptions, they just Managing campaign and calculate stakes for each weeks.  And choose Bounty manager with  good reputation be the solution for us, they will help us to drive distribution to core team caused it rellated with their name.
Double job for bounty managers, but although some of us comment like this, which like we already know it is developer's job to distribute bounty rewards, usually in telegram a lot of people still ask bounty manager why not get reward yet. Usually what they do after they done with spreadsheet, they will give it to developer's team and then they only need to update information that given by developer.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 03:35:07 PM

I haven't heard of these projects but I guess we shouldn't support this kind of project. I have experienced the same thing before and I understand the feeling of bounty hunters being unpaid. It's really frustrating because we have invested our time and effort into this. We can't do anything about this but we could warn everyone to get rid of these kinds of bounties.
The real problem is we don't know exactly how to avoid these bounties which only scamming their participants. Before and until ico ends, they are pretending to be a legit project with successful raised funds, but who knows what will happen after that?
To those who suggested to create a flag, is there any advantage to create a flag on throw away account?
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:32:33 AM

It is difficult to make the right judgment about the success of a project, including the bounty hunter manager.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 12:34:18 PM

There are a lot of them I guess, but I like to give one that is already in exchanges but did not pay their participants.
[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokenpay/

bounty hunters could have sold their reward when the price was still high if they pay their effort.
Bounty projects that do this needs to be crucified somehow, at least they have their ANN page on this forum to begin with, we can't just sit back and watch this people hurt bounty hunters after their project became successful

OP did change the title of the ANN thread into SCAM" and he was also not paid for by the team.
The team even blame the manager for cheating, but even if that's true, it's still not right not fulfill their promise, why not exclude the cheaters and paid those who are honest, they don't really want to pay so they are just making excuse.

if bounty hunters can't crucify them, it is their reputation that is being affected, so this project has sure no future.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: